corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Loving someone who doesnt love you back

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Loving someone who doesnt love you back
Andy Stocker

User status: Offline
27th Jun 09 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same situation here. Infact it was after Combe I went round there, she had cooked me dinner then said she didn't feel the way she should about me.
2 months on and i'm still not over it properly as I see her everyday at the gym.
I even went so far s to delete her from my facebook, then she messaged me saying I had gone too far by deleting her! Yet she had got in a huff early in our relationship as I had ex's on my friends list who she made me delete.
I'd like to say time will help, but currently for me, 2 months on it not.
mattk

27th Jun 09 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im int same boat, other side of it though Im afraid
mwg

27th Jun 09 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you get over it after a few months. not a nice feeling at the time though
Shelly
Premium Member

27th Jun 09 at 20:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I feel this too at the moment, and it totally annoys you when people say plenty more out there, if you love someone you do...

Hope you can sort things out
Markus
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

27th Jun 09 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there actually a relationship out there that is solid and fun like it should be ?
i've been in 2 real relationships and they both ended up sour after 2 years, i see these threads everday on other forums to, is it no one can be happy ?
ssj_kakarot

27th Jun 09 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Markus
is there actually a relationship out there that is solid and fun like it should be ?
i've been in 2 real relationships and they both ended up sour after 2 years, i see these threads everday on other forums to, is it no one can be happy ?

my parents have been toghether since they were 16, still married and there 55 now so it can happen.

ssj_kakarot

27th Jun 09 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
I feel this too at the moment, and it totally annoys you when people say plenty more out there, if you love someone you do...

Hope you can sort things out

i know were your coming from but if the relationship has ended or its having problems it probally means theres someone more suited out there for you, at least thats what i believe it would be very depressing if i though my last girlfriend was the person i should be with and there is no one better.
Butler

27th Jun 09 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The worst part of it is though, I know it was me that was the problem. Being too good for me isnt a problem, I just wanted the chance to show her I wont be like that again and I appreciate her more than ever, but she says its too far gone and she doesnt feel the same. Il never forgive myself.
mwg

27th Jun 09 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
quote:

my parents have been toghether since they were 16, still married and there 55 now so it can happen.

I bet that wont happen so much with our generation. People throw in the towel too easy or dont seem to give a second thought to cheating on someone unfortunately.
ssj_kakarot

27th Jun 09 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty G
quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
quote:

I bet that wont happen so much with our generation. People throw in the towel too easy or dont seem to give a second thought to cheating on someone unfortunately.

your telling me lol just had to break up with my girlfriend as shes 2 month pregnant with someone elses kid, only broke up 2 weeks ago, work that one out
mwg

27th Jun 09 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jamied

27th Jun 09 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plenty more clunge in the sea
CorsAsh

27th Jun 09 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love my girlfriend and she loves me back, it's ace. Best feeling in the world tbh.
eddiewhiteley

27th Jun 09 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been married over 3 years now, wouldnt ever want to be back in the old off to town for a sniff on a saturday night routine now, no way, love being settled, married, kid, dog, 2 cars both 5 doors, love it.
p4uls corsa

27th Jun 09 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been with the missus since i was 16 and were still together 10 years on, Relationships can work if there's commitment from both sides.
kz

27th Jun 09 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Definitely cut all contact!

Not that I had a choice, she dumped me over text without a word of warning, and never spoke to me again what a coward. Broke my heart though...

Women are the worst thing ever invented!
K2 GTi

28th Jun 09 at 07:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is very hard.

Ive had it once, and most recently too, and it's not a nice feeling.

I'd suggest going out with the lads, getting smashed, and have some shlags for the time being to take your mind off things... it does help.

Butler

28th Jun 09 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Schlags arent my thing. Im a sensitive guy and loved my girlfriend so much. No girl compares its just not that easy.
Eck
Premium Member

28th Jun 09 at 10:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apart from going out with the lads, I'm sure there are plenty of things you can do to keep yourself occupied? Such as working on the car etc.
DC90

28th Jun 09 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From my experience, cutting all contact is the way to go. Takes away any temptations you have to check up on her/talk to her and so on, it'll just drive you crazy. Chin up, better things will come along.
Robbo

28th Jun 09 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pah, try still being in love with your ex a year after you broke up Ham knows the score, and randoms are definately the way forward!!!!
Robbo

28th Jun 09 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
Definitely cut all contact!

Not that I had a choice, she dumped me over text without a word of warning, and never spoke to me again what a coward. Broke my heart though...

Women are the worst thing ever invented!
Hmm yes I know that feeling, very cowardly
kz

28th Jun 09 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
Schlags arent my thing. Im a sensitive guy and loved my girlfriend so much. No girl compares its just not that easy.

Same here mate, everyone says get on someone else, but that just ain't me!

We broke up around four months ago, so it's still very raw. Thing is I am starting to see the benefits of being single (and I don't mean because you get to shag other people etc.) just that actually not having to care about someone else is actually quite nice!

Luckily I like my own company lol. I thought I'd be so bored, I couldn't remember what I used to do with my time before her. But you soon get used to it and get on with doing what you wanna do. I'm going on a lads holiday this year and god the amount of mates that have said their other halfs have been going mad moaning at them about it! Not jealous there

Obviously you're gonna take a few months of just sitting around thinking of her which sucks arse big time. But you will get there. I found leaving my phone at home when I went to work helped, as I was so used to getting texts from her... eventually you're stop thinking "could it be her!" when you get a text...
Butler

28th Jun 09 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I must admit its like that, everytime my phone goes off I wish it was her. I want to say I understand what everyone is saying, it will get easier. I mean I know it will in time, but in my heart I know the only reason she doesnt want to see me is because she has been convinced by her new friends its the right thing to do, and she just wants to hide from me telling her how much i love her and want to be with her. All the time im not with her she is being driven further away from me by her friends, and its hard that I dont have the chance to show her how things are different. I still really want her and dont accept whats happened but she is convinced this is for the best. Not alot I can do, just keep thinking about it and getting upset. Never imagined I could feel like this.
Nath

28th Jun 09 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My relationship has been up shit creek for about 9 weeks and it hasn't got any easier. After the first few days she deleted me from Facebook. But then randomly started texting me asking how I was. Then I got a friends invite again. So accepted. And now we speak every day. Nothing much in it at the moment. I think it's a case of her not knowing what she wants. I did the same as you Butler, I didnt try hard enough. I got too comfortable, and naturally she didnt enjoy it. I still have no idea whats going to happen. I know full well I couldn't cut all contact. I'd go insane and it'd mess me up. Espeically if there is still a glimmer of hope. If it came to it I suppose I'd have to cut all ties. Fucking dreaded that though. Worst feeling ever

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Loving someone who doesnt love you back 22 database queries in 0.0556390 seconds