corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » drink driving

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author drink driving
Boycey

User status: Offline
4th Jul 09 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by HOMIE
your a penis

Bit random but ok. Trying to say you have never had a drink of juice or eating anything whilst driving?
ssj_kakarot

4th Jul 09 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt want to take the risk of getting pulled over and lectured ect for the sake of a warm can of beer tbh.
Eck
Premium Member

4th Jul 09 at 19:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Boycey
I've done this plenty of times. Sometimes when I finish work on a Friday, if I stop at a supermarket for a crate of beer then I usually have a beer on my way home. I keep it out of sight of the police though as the badgers will try and get me done for driving without due care and attention.

You can tell you're Eck's mate, fucking lunatics

Boycey, you ARE a lunatic man
Eck
Premium Member

4th Jul 09 at 19:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by HOMIE
your a penis

You're just as likely to be stopped for opening a packet of chewing gum So awa' n fling shite at yirsel laddie!
ed

4th Jul 09 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably already bee said. But, give it a go and see what happens; report back with your findings too.
dannymccann

4th Jul 09 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Boycey
I've done this plenty of times. Sometimes when I finish work on a Friday, if I stop at a supermarket for a crate of beer then I usually have a beer on my way home. I keep it out of sight of the police though as the badgers will try and get me done for driving without due care and attention.

Are you actually being serious with your responses in this thread
mantamark

4th Jul 09 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm 99% sure that the actual law states you cant have alcohol in a car, apart from the boot.

Obv the police cant check this, and its a bit anal if you stick some tinnies on the back seat, but you can't have ANYONE drinking alcohol in a car, front or back.
ssj_kakarot

4th Jul 09 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no its perfectly within the law for alchol to be consumed in a car both the driver and passengers can drink, its a common misconception.

although the police would probs just do you for driving without due care or something, if you are a learner though the person with you in the car has to be under the limit at all times also.
ed

4th Jul 09 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can't drink in a vehicle on the continent. I know that because in my holiday repping days it wouldn't be uncommon for the Gendarme to pull over coaches of pissed up students and fine them all for not wearing seatbelts at the first sight of a beer can through the window.
John

4th Jul 09 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think there may be a law in Scotland saying you can't drink in the car.
alan-g-w

5th Jul 09 at 03:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For what it's worth, I know a guy that used to come out a drive and bring a bottle of Miller or two. Not because he wanted a couple of beers, just because he thought he was cool. Needless to say he just ended up looking like an utter fanny.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » drink driving 22 database queries in 0.0142910 seconds