corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Six pack on a Girl

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Six pack on a Girl
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 09 at 20:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck that off Dizzy, she looks like she would beat me in an arm wrestle.
K17STY

2nd Aug 09 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
I hate fat birds, and i dont like excess bodyfat either even if you do say its cuddly its fucking not! Most birds are overweight nowadays and they dont even know it... then they get all defensive if you tell them they are putting on weight!

You sound like a great boyfriend
Hammer

2nd Aug 09 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd prefer a bird with love handles than one that looks like a guy with tits. That one dizzy posted is rank, she looks like she should have an adams apple.
CorsAsh

2nd Aug 09 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have I told you how average you are recently baby? xxx
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 20:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, women with a bit of shape is where it's at.
N3CRO

2nd Aug 09 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Women with muscles is just disgusting imo.
DizzyRebel

quote:
Originally posted by K17STY
quote:
I hate fat birds, and i dont like excess bodyfat either even if you do say its cuddly its fucking not! Most birds are overweight nowadays and they dont even know it... then they get all defensive if you tell them they are putting on weight!

Im not nasty about it, i dont go ridiculing my mrs saying shes a fatty etc but i do make her go to the gym and insist on her eating well and if she starts putting weight on ill tell her too.

Would you rather your fella let you turn into a fat porker then dump you or shag your mate behind your back because hes not attracted to you anymore? Or would you rather him be nice about it but offer to help you to return to your former glory?

theres no excuse for being fat other than lazyness, i have no respect for lazy people and i wont tolerate being fat from a mrs! Would you still want us if we turned into flabby walking dustbins? no would you fuck
K17STY

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I'd prefer a bird with love handles than one that looks like a guy with tits. That one dizzy posted is rank, she looks like she should have an adams apple.

A real man also has a beer belly and sunburn
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 20:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Im not nasty about it, i dont go ridiculing my mrs saying shes a fatty etc but i do make her go to the gym and insist on her eating well and if she starts putting weight on ill tell her too.

Hammer

2nd Aug 09 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

A real man also has a beer belly and sunburn

You knows it novelty sunglasses are optional.
Jake

2nd Aug 09 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

sounds like you kicked the shit of any self esteem and confidence she had before she met you. If she had either of those things you most probably would have been slapped silly by now
K17STY

2nd Aug 09 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Would you rather your fella let you turn into a fat porker then dump you or shag your mate behind your back because hes not attracted to you anymore? Or would you rather him be nice about it but offer to help you to return to your former glory?

theres no excuse for being fat other than lazyness, i have no respect for lazy people and i wont tolerate being fat from a mrs! Would you still want us if we turned into flabby walking dustbins? no would you fuck

If i got fat it would be my choice and I would be aware of the difference, if i wanted to lose weight i would and if i didnt then tough shit. I hope there is more to me than how i look.

If you were mine id eat cake to piss you off, LOTS of it, then when you finished with me id return to being buff
BluKoo

2nd Aug 09 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That girl dizzy posted up is actually quite hot.
I'd happily shagg that.
CorsAsh

2nd Aug 09 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
quote:
quote:
quote:

sounds like you kicked the shit of any self esteem and confidence she had before she met you. If she had either of those things you most probably would have been slapped silly by now
Lawrah
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 21:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I like a slim and toned well proportioned body, something like this is perfect:

And even the really muscular birds can look nice too. The couple i stay with in spain when i work there are both ex universe and world winners. heres diane when she was competing - shes not like it now though but for her age shes still in amazing shape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIGeg3C86Ng

I think shes possibly hiding a penis down there.
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why should a fat person be proud of the fact they are showing just how lazy they are? overweight people cost the NHS more than anyone else, obesity is a national epidemic and you are sat there telling me its immoral to tell someone they have a weight problem? Its exactly that pussy footing cotton wool keep everybody happy attitude thats ruined this country.

My mrs knows i love her and she knows i care about her health and her looks, she knows when i tell her that shes putting on weight that im telling her it for her own benefit - not to make her feel small or ugly.

Sorry for taking a pride in my appearance and health. Shall i go and eat a burger and swig some beer and become a fat skinny cunt to blend in with society and be a 'real man'
Shell
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 21:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The jaw on that man beast leads me to agree with lawrah. And if i couldn't see the boobs, i'd swear those hip bones belonged to a lad.
Lawrah
Premium Member

2nd Aug 09 at 21:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why should a fat person be proud of the fact they are showing just how lazy they are? overweight people cost the NHS more than anyone else, obesity is a national epidemic and you are sat there telling me its immoral to tell someone they have a weight problem? Its exactly that pussy footing cotton wool keep everybody happy attitude thats ruined this country.

My mrs knows i love her and she knows i care about her health and her looks, she knows when i tell her that shes putting on weight that im telling her it for her own benefit - not to make her feel small or ugly.

Sorry for taking a pride in my appearance and health. Shall i go and eat a burger and swig some beer and become a fat skinny cunt to blend in with society and be a 'real man'

I enjoy a burger and a beer, and I have to say my figure is damn good.
CorsAsh

2nd Aug 09 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Being a bit overweight and fully obese are massively different things.

It's probably just as damaging to someone's health to restrict their diet to please someone else and endure the associated stress in order to please an overbearing partner.

But some people are submissive, if it works for her to be put down when she feels like eating some cake or her monthly hormones make her put a few pounds on, then good for her.
DizzyRebel

2nd Aug 09 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
quote:

I enjoy a burger and a beer, and I have to say my figure is damn good.

In moderation theres not a problem with it, infact i had a fried breakfast today and cheesecake after my lunch but i dont eat the shit all the time because i know what it does to me lol. Ive just come back from a drop in self caring and just about shifted most my bodyfat again so i know the difference good food and shit food makes to your body.

Diet in the week, enjoyment food at the weekends. keeps me looking ok
K17STY

2nd Aug 09 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can put weight on without getting fat.

What does your g/fs body currently look like? Is she as toned as the picture? Your coming across sounding like you want her to go to the gym to keep looking as she does, she could stop working out and be less toned and put weight on without being overweight. It also doesnt means shes fat.

Im about a stone heavier than I was 6 months ago because iv stopped riding ect so much, im not fat. Less toned yes and heavier but by no means fat, no one would even know im heavier. Does that make me lazy?

[Edited on 02-08-2009 by K17STY]
Jake

2nd Aug 09 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

no ones talking about what you look like dude you just come across as abit of a control freak. i wouldnt say taking steroids is a way of showing how much pride you have in your health, more like getting massive due to a lack of self confidence maybe
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd Aug 09 at 21:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
would you rather him be nice about it but offer to help you to return to your former glory?
Tommy L

2nd Aug 09 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Six pack is just to masculine. I prefer my girls a bit more femine and not packing a six pack.

The one mr rebel posted is not hot in the slightest. She/he looks like a man
Hammer

2nd Aug 09 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

There's a line between pride in your appearance and over bearing vanity. I'd also like to see your attempt at a fat skinny cunt, all that weight training is draining the blood from your brain.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Six pack on a Girl 22 database queries in 0.1394060 seconds