corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Drugs r bad hmmm kayyy...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Drugs r bad hmmm kayyy...
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
19th Aug 09 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty G
hmmm they seem to be pretty hooked on it

i quit at christmas. had about 2 joints since then that were passed to me. i dont need it as i smoke tabs. tobacco is the addictive thing. not the weed.
djedstar

19th Aug 09 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Instead of going to work folk would be sitting watching family guy with a family pack of doritos all day and the economy would crumble.
quote of the year
alan-g-w

19th Aug 09 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This sounds very sensible to me.
bigboykarl

20th Aug 09 at 06:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i make it all legal even cocaine and heroin...sell it from chemists...government could buy in bulk from abroad make the profit not the drug dealers...then a percentage of profits spent on rehabilitation and drug treatment centres
Daimo B

20th Aug 09 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
dont need it as i smoke tabs. tobacco is the addictive thing. not the weed.

This man speaks the truth.

Ironically Nic, i go on holiday in 3 weeks time. Using the 2 week break to "break the routine" so "HOPEFULLY" going to give it up for good (how many times this been said )

Gone cold turkey 3-4 times for month + periods, but want to use my money to do more travelling and super exciting stuff like "new front door" and redecorate my hose.

Super exciting old man stuff.......

Oh and do some more bike track days

Also, as Nic said, i smoke about 3-6 joints per evening, more at weekends. Been doing it for 10+ years now, and apart from ALWAYS being mental, my mentality hasn't changed, im no jibbering paranoid wreck, or crazy... I don't really get the munchies (thats solid, not green, so the adverts are lame). Worst part is it makes me lazy, and also I can't run for toffee anymore, and I used to be a bloody quick runner......

But if the government and the press say its bad, then it must be, becuase we alllllll know how truthfull our government and tabloids are don't we.......
alan-g-w

20th Aug 09 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Green gives me the munchies something awful tbh. Solid isn't great.

I have about the same as you Daimo, recently went away for a week on holiday. At no point did I have any sort of cravings - I find if I tend to keep myself busy it helps a lot.

As for heroin, cocaine etc being legalised - that would pose all sorts of different problems.
Shane

20th Aug 09 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cant smoke weed, i get very para when im stoned. only time i do smoke is if im smashed on other things and it brings me back down to a nice level
sand-eel

20th Aug 09 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"early results did not justify getting high on cannabis."

What about the late results

sand-eel

20th Aug 09 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Students are educated on marijuana law and cultivation techniques"

Where do I sign up FFS?
dannymccann

20th Aug 09 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I'll never touch the stuff whether it becomes legal or not

+1

The only alcohol I ever drink as well is a glass of wine with a meal, possibly twice a month, so cant get me there either
Nic Barnes

20th Aug 09 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

Also, as Nic said, i smoke about 3-6 joints per evening, more at weekends. Been doing it for 10+ years now, and apart from ALWAYS being mental, my mentality hasn't changed, im no jibbering paranoid wreck, or crazy... I don't really get the munchies (thats solid, not green, so the adverts are lame). Worst part is it makes me lazy, and also I can't run for toffee anymore, and I used to be a bloody quick runner......

contrary to internet beliefs, im not actually all that mental. or any other form of mental illness people associate with weed. im realtively normal. ive worked since i left school apart from when ive lost a job, not through smoking weed etc and currently coming up to 3 years in same job etc. im not paranoid about anything. like daimo, its made me lazy. i used to do loads of sport when i was younger. football, swimming, tennis etc. now im beyond unfit.

id like to have a few joints. i dont need it. same as most people would like to have a few tins some nights. i can drive stoned. i have done for years. its not in the same league as drink driving at all.

lets not forget the important facts about weed. of which there are no facts. all there are, are reports saying it "could" be linked to this and that. dont believe the hype.
Kevxx

20th Aug 09 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now if only mdma cured cancer, that'd be one loving safe world

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Drugs r bad hmmm kayyy... 22 database queries in 0.0100031 seconds