corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » speedlines

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speedlines
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 09 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gez c16b
yeah, that is rear end heavy in the first pic.

rear is still higher than the front though

ive no idea what any of you are getting at and making poor guesses based off 1 picture.

that however is low on speedlines, it never caught. it has a 3" exhaust system which also never caught on the beam or anything. so thats for reference for anyone that wanted to know. the car is and was also stripped out completely in the rear. so thats the suspension making it low, not subs amps, concrete slabs or fat people.

thanks for commenting on my pics.
Nic Barnes

23rd Aug 09 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gareth F
Hate it when the bumpers dont sit right, have it on my car at the moment.
Looks good nic.

the clips that go into them wing bits are broken off. stupidly i sold a perfect gsi bumper that was on the car in the first pic, hacked up a cheap one i got (bought it incase i make a mess) and now have that poorly fitting one. nothing i can do apart from get anotehr bumper really or try nd fix it. then again, not really bothered greatly that it doesnt fit. its almost irrelevant.
chrex

23rd Aug 09 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what suspension is on that now then nic?

[Edited on 23-08-2009 by chrex]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » speedlines 22 database queries in 0.0061769 seconds