corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Karma

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Karma
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
25th Aug 09 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The priests would put me off the Catholic schools tbh. Jokes, before I get linched.

But on a more serious note I don't think that just because you're doing good things, good things will definetely happen to you - there have been times in my life where I felt that I must have done something wrong for so much shite stuff to be happening. But it just seems that's life and it's full of ups and downs, just to add a cheesy cliche.

I'd say I'm more of a realist. As in no fate, things don't happen for a reason and I firmly believe people are responsible for their own actions. But as said, it makes sense that good things will happen to you if you are acting in a good way. But I know plenty of people who act like complete wankers and get all the cream - that's why I can't firmly believe in Karma.
Jay

25th Aug 09 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by JayM
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

Karma I do believe in a bit, if not only to be a decent person.

That was my point... you just made it better

You must of done something bad recently and now you're being tormented with the inability to post coherent points on an internet forum.

I did see, Karma
JadeM
Premium Member

25th Aug 09 at 15:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin

Ok let me expand:

If you get a promotion at work I believe its because you worked hard and earned it, not because you helped an old lady across the road.

If you win some money, its just because your lucky not karma because you saved a kid from drowning.

I know plenty golden people that get chewed up in some way or another, through illness etc etc

If you work hard at life you will be rewarded through your own merits, if you sit by then nothing will come your way.

Ok going on your theory - go work hard and get my dinner made for me coming home and you shall be rewarded for your merits

[Edited on 25-08-2009 by JadeM]
Cosmo

25th Aug 09 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
quote:

Ok let me expand:

If you get a promotion at work I believe its because you worked hard and earned it, not because you helped an old lady across the road.

If you win some money, its just because your lucky not karma because you saved a kid from drowning.

I know plenty golden people that get chewed up in some way or another, through illness etc etc

If you work hard at life you will be rewarded through your own merits, if you sit by then nothing will come your way.

Ok going on your theory - go work hard and get my dinner made for me coming home and you shall be rewarded for your merits

If he wont I'll go and do it
GF-91
Banned

25th Aug 09 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
The priests would put me off the Catholic schools tbh. Jokes, before I get linched.

But on a more serious note I don't think that just because you're doing good things, good things will definetely happen to you - there have been times in my life where I felt that I must have done something wrong for so much shite stuff to be happening. But it just seems that's life and it's full of ups and downs, just to add a cheesy cliche.

I'd say I'm more of a realist. As in no fate, things don't happen for a reason and I firmly believe people are responsible for their own actions. But as said, it makes sense that good things will happen to you if you are acting in a good way. But I know plenty of people who act like complete wankers and get all the cream - that's why I can't firmly believe in Karma.

you firmly believe that a grandma is resposible for being beat up? Is that a result of her actions? No.
GF-91
Banned

25th Aug 09 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Ok let me expand:

K3 VMU

25th Aug 09 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all a load of steamy horse poo ....

Karma ?? guy at my work fuks up on two consecutive trips offshore, and is a totall mong, yet gets to a trip to Egypt .......

if Karma is true then he should be sweeping the streets!

Star signs.....

"Today you are going to go on CS , and eat pizza for tea,your loved one will come home from work in a mood "

all made up .....
alan-g-w

25th Aug 09 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GaryF
quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w

you firmly believe that a grandma is resposible for being beat up? Is that a result of her actions? No.

Whoah, whoah, whoah. I have not once said beating up someone's Granny is acceptable.

But in you saying that, it kind of blows your Karma theory out the window.
GF-91
Banned

25th Aug 09 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K3 VMU

Karma ?? guy at my work fuks up on two consecutive trips offshore, and is a totall mong, yet gets to a trip to Egypt .......

Star signs.....

"Today you are going to go on CS , and eat pizza for tea,your loved one will come home from work in a mood "

all made up .....

Again, thanks for your opinion
Sam
Premium Member

25th Aug 09 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like to think that karma exists. Not really into horoscopes though as they are interpreted differently by different people, so for example one might say you're going to have a crap day, the other might say you're going to have a great day!
GF-91
Banned

quote:

quote:

Whoah, whoah, whoah. I have not once said beating up someone's Granny is acceptable.

....How so?
alan-g-w

quote:
Originally posted by K3 VMU

Star signs.....

all made up .....

How bad did he fuck up? There was a guy from my old work went offshore, there was something like 4km of production piping in the well and someone dropped a spanner down it needless to say they had to whip it all back out, retrieve the spanner and someone got a fucking spanking.

[Edited on 25-08-2009 by alan-g-w]
Shell
Premium Member

25th Aug 09 at 15:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Star signs are written in a way that makes them relateable to a huge number of situations. One sentence could apply to any situation your mind would like it to.

Karma however, I really do believe in. I find though that people take the concept of Karma FAR too literally. "I did something good today, something good will happen to me soon". I was bullied when younger, every single last one of the people has turned out to be scum living off the social etc. I believe that's Karma, nearly ten years later.
As for good people getting cancer etc, I like to believe they'll go on to better things and maybe just weren't meant for this life. That might be a bit of a optomistic concept for most people on here to grasp, but that's MY belief.
alan-g-w

25th Aug 09 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you believe in reincarnation Shelley?
Shell
Premium Member

25th Aug 09 at 15:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not sure quite what I believe in, but I don't think it ends here. That's just me though. I am in no way religious though, more of a hippy
Colin

25th Aug 09 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Ok let me expand:

Will Karma reward me with a blowy
alan-g-w

25th Aug 09 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GaryF
quote:

quote:

....How so?

If the Granny hasn't done anything to deserve it, according to Karma it shouldn't be happening. Know what I mean?

Shelley, I know what you're saying. The whole escalator into the sky and guy with a beard deciding whether you've been naughty or nice doesn't sound too plausible anyway.
oceansoul

25th Aug 09 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reminds me of my name is earl
Lawrah
Premium Member

25th Aug 09 at 16:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would like to think its real, but I think its just so you feel better when someone fucks you over and you tell yourself they wil get it back.
Ben G

25th Aug 09 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i don't believe in it.

i've seen people read their horoscopes and then try and live their lives by it, meaning whatever said in the horoscope will come true.... but only because they are living it out.

please tell me how someone can predict your future but can't win the lottery every week?
Nath

25th Aug 09 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chameleon
Danny P

25th Aug 09 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
chameleon

Joe

25th Aug 09 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would like to believe in it, but I'm a pretty nice guy and nothing out of the ordinary seems to happen to me.

I'll stick at it though.
Matt L

25th Aug 09 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[without reading thread] i believe in karma and fate which both kind of contradict each other imo [/without reading thread]
John

25th Aug 09 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody who believes in horoscopes and astrology in this day and age is an idiot.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Karma 22 database queries in 0.0164509 seconds