corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Facebook and ex's

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Facebook and ex's
DizzyRebel

User status: Offline
27th Aug 09 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stan_the_man
quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel

Well as far as i know she cuts at least one of thems hair and sometimes goes for a drink with him on her dinner.

go along with them. if she's got nothing to hide then she won't mind.

IF she kicks up a fuss then dump her.

I wouldnt want to go along, i think hes a twat so would only end up giving him shit all the time and more than likely starting a fight!

Its not that im a control freak or anything, like i said i dont mind her having lad mates, but these 3 lads were all after her when we first started dating 3 years ago and she was seeing one behind my back and then wen we split up last year ended up seeing her in town copping off with another of the 3. If there was no history with them involving me i more than likely wouldnt have a problem, but there all just sniffing round her saying things purposely to wind me up and waiting for us to fall out so they can rocket in there like a rat up a drainpipe. Also she doesnt have me as her partner on relationship status, it say sshes maried to her best mate which also winds me up a bit as its like an excuse to pose as single.

Were having a 'talk' tonight anyway as ive told her that im not happy anymore and theres certain aspects i want to change before i end up leaving her. One of them is definately going to be the way facebook and ex's are handled - probably an ultimatum of delete them, delte your account and ill delete mine or were over. Not having some lads taking the piss out of me flirting with my mrs online.
C2RL R

27th Aug 09 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good luck with that...
corsa - gus

27th Aug 09 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a couple of one night things on facebook as friends, don't really have any ex's on there. One of my gf's exs is on there and it doesn't bother me, he has tried messaging her on facebook aswell as texting her previously but she told me about it and after having a word all of that stopped asap.

If she is trust worthy then you should believe her in saying everything is harmless. If he tries to take things further then you can kick his arse, or at least threaten to.
sc0ott

27th Aug 09 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to begin with (for a joke obviously. i hope) tell her you are having feelings for men.
Captain_Rosco

27th Aug 09 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just as long as you don’t come back on here with one of those Boo Hoo posts about how much you miss your girlfriend, and you want her back BS....
James_DT

27th Aug 09 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Talk to her about it, but I think the whole "delete your account and I'll delete mine" thing is a bit too far. Just let her know that you want her to cut down the amount she sees them or speaks to them.
Faye_2003

27th Aug 09 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't believe you should just stop talking to someon because they are your ex, my ex became my 'ex' because we were more like buddies rather than a couple, so me not speaking to him again would be out of order.
stan_the_man

27th Aug 09 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres also the fear that if you split up, she starts going out with one of these lads. Which i know (from experience multiple times) isnt any fun at all.

Tread on eggshells with the subject IMO. Find out your facts first (ask who these lads are and what they do/are they single etc etc) then based on that, make a decision.
Ben-B

27th Aug 09 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
to begin with (for a joke obviously. i hope) tell her you are having feelings for men.

adiohead

27th Aug 09 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Its not that im a control freak or anything, like i said i dont mind her having lad mates, but these 3 lads were all after her when we first started dating 3 years ago and she was seeing one behind my back and then wen we split up last year ended up seeing her in town copping off with another of the 3. If there was no history with them involving me i more than likely wouldnt have a problem, but there all just sniffing round her saying things purposely to wind me up and waiting for us to fall out so they can rocket in there like a rat up a drainpipe. Also she doesnt have me as her partner on relationship status, it say sshes maried to her best mate which also winds me up a bit as its like an excuse to pose as single.

Were having a 'talk' tonight anyway as ive told her that im not happy anymore and theres certain aspects i want to change before i end up leaving her. One of them is definately going to be the way facebook and ex's are handled - probably an ultimatum of delete them, delte your account and ill delete mine or were over. Not having some lads taking the piss out of me flirting with my mrs online.

she has cheated on you? and she still talks to the guy?

she sounds like she's scared of commitment. you're doing the right thing and having a talk.

but don't go deleting accounts and stuff. she needs to change and she needs to be doing everything and anything to gain your trust.

tell her you don't feel comfortable with her talking to these guys. you have every right as she has cheated on you.

stan_the_man

27th Aug 09 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I misread that part.

If she has cheated on you with one of these guys, then MY opinion would be to steer clear.

I have no time for that kinda stuff. You may be more forgiving than me though.....
DizzyRebel

27th Aug 09 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing is i wouldnt ever ask her to do something i wasnt prepared to do myself. If i was talking to my ex's and she was pissed off about it and said it was her or them id choose her, its whole reason why there an ex and shes my mrs as im with her not them so she always comes first.

she can have them on there, but i want them told to stop writing shit on her wall and status's trying to get one over on me and she has to have me down as her partner in the relationship status box.

And no, i dont do boohoo threads lol, i never look back on final goodbyes with regret, as i obviously wasnt happy at the time and i dont make decisions lightly.
sc0ott

27th Aug 09 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never seen that part either.

tbh i wouldnt waste my time with a walking matress. get yourself a fat thing with a nice face and guaranteed you wont be cheated on.
DizzyRebel

27th Aug 09 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

she has cheated on you? and she still talks to the guy?

she sounds like she's scared of commitment. you're doing the right thing and having a talk.

but don't go deleting accounts and stuff. she needs to change and she needs to be doing everything and anything to gain your trust.

tell her you don't feel comfortable with her talking to these guys. you have every right as she has cheated on you.

your on my wavelength

It wasnt cheating on me, as we got together for a bit beginning of 07, split up and then she got with one of these lads for a bit but kept stringing me along and seeing me, staying at mine etc while she was with him. Then beginning of 08r is when we started it all up properly and lasted untill august 08 when we had a bit of a break and in that time she snogged another of these lads but tried to deny it even though i saw it with my own eyes.

These are the 2 i have the biggest problem with as they both openly admitt they still fancy her etc so ive told her its not good for my trust if she continues to humour them after whats happened between us due to them.

N16K

27th Aug 09 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You don't seem to trust her, you shouldnt have to care about who your girlfriend speaks to.
Tom

27th Aug 09 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with the above, ex's is a grey area, lads she's cheated on you with are a big big BIG no no, she should realise this stuff without having to ask you.
a_j_mair

27th Aug 09 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe you should stop calling her fat
Joe

27th Aug 09 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Facebook.
Dom

27th Aug 09 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Sounds like roids are making you paranoid.

F'ing LOL
All Torque

27th Aug 09 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Wouldn't care less.

I comment on my ex-girlfriends status, and I have quite a few ex's as friends on there.

It's quite entertaining to see how fat they are these days.

This.

If its harmless chit chat then I'd be cool with it, but I'd wonder why they're an ex...
All Torque

27th Aug 09 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Well as far as i know she cuts at least one of thems hair and sometimes goes for a drink with him on her dinner.

go along with them. if she's got nothing to hide then she won't mind.

IF she kicks up a fuss then dump her.

This too.
J da Silva

27th Aug 09 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My gf is on facebook and although she doesn't have any ex's on it she does get a lot of attention from people who know she's got a long term bf and 2 kids, which is not a problem for me as she just scrubs them when they start pestering her, but these little skanks have no thought of what they may destroy if she was say, a common slutbag.

There is devious intent to ruin things between you and her, I don't ever let the internet come between me and the people around me, it's a festering pit of trouble at times.

I would just tell her your concerns in a calm way, no shouting matches, and just get your point across and see how she returns it.
mwg

27th Aug 09 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mobile phones, facebook etc. all make cheating easier
N3CRO

27th Aug 09 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I started talking to an ex on Facebook a couple of months back and we wrote stuff on each others walls and her b/f hated it. Pathetic really. As long as they ain't flirting (and me and my ex weren't) then theres nothing wrong with it imo.
N3CRO

27th Aug 09 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
It's quite entertaining to see how fat they are these days.

Isn't it. I saw one of my exes from like 10 years ago in the street today and I thought, 'fuck me, she's let herself go abit!'

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Facebook and ex's 22 database queries in 0.0415061 seconds