corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Current new VW's...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Current new VW's...
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
6th Sep 09 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate i used to work for Skoda and drove these things all day long...aswell as pretty much every car going at the time.

The diesel is probably one of the best cars for sale today but bacause of the badge most people will never know.

The handling is great..they feel so solid and planted..proper quality cabin...really quick and not much slower in real world terms than the petrol and to cap it all off we never got less than 40 mpg out of one If we had the cash one would be getting bought when we have our baby.
John

6th Sep 09 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by John
Octavia vRS is a hatchback.

You'll get a Leon in that price range.

[Edited on 06-09-2009 by John]

fabia is the hatchback. thought the octavia was the saloon?

Octavia is a hatchback as well.
kz

6th Sep 09 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going back to the performance Golfs...

What would you go for outta Mk4 R32, Mk5 R32 or Mk5 GTI? Where do you think the best deal is... opinions if you've ever driven any or have been in any because I never have! I Think the Mk4 maybe a bit too old/high miles but I think they look so awesome, better than the Mk5 imo
AndyKent

7th Sep 09 at 06:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mk5 is much nicer inside imo, so that rules out the Mk4 totally for me. R32 would be tempting but the fuel costs would be crippling. Mid 20s at best. For that reason along I'd probably have the GTI. Pretty much as fast, and on a long run you'll return not too bad fuel consumption.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Current new VW's... 22 database queries in 0.0076599 seconds