corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Pharmacy - bunch of bell ends!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pharmacy - bunch of bell ends!
sand-eel

User status: Offline
16th Sep 09 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
I hope you coughed in her face.

I had a funny mental image.

[Edited on 16-09-2009 by sand-eel]
Richie

17th Sep 09 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
so they open for 9hrs and you turn up when they are closing expecting them to cough up? Fair play if they said open to 8 thats bad, but why should she stay late for you? Doubt she would get paid for it so its not in her interest.

Surely there is a supermarlet with a pharmacy around? Theres about 4 within a 6mile radius of my house all with pharmaciies etc.

You made yourself look like an idiot tbh.

This is the bit that fuzzed me.... it is a stupidly small pharmacy and yet there are about 10 of the buggers around here. Tamiflu was only available at 2 of them.

Tell you what I've been away from this forum for over a year and your a grumpy grouchy now
DizzyRebel

17th Sep 09 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Tamiflu is not a nice thing to take from what i've read, generally fucks you up more to get rid of a comparitively undangerous flu.

My mum works for Aventis who make the vaccines for these things, and she's convinced that Bird Flu is gonna come back and kill a hell of a lot more people, H1N1 isn't much of a killer in comparison, and can be relatively contained and treated, however Bird Flu is mutating and becoming harder and harder to do anything with

I bet your mum wouldnt ever have the vaccine or let you have it either.

Both the H1N1 and H1N5 were made in a lab and 'accidentally' released by the WHO, they have admitted it in several press conferences. They also state that the vaccines are not properly tested, and are paying doctors in america $60,000 dollar bonus's to push the vaccine into people and ignore the fact its not even been tested. Those doctors refuse to administer it to themselves of their families though.

In short, these flu virus's are nothing more than a form of population control and a way for the WHO to make money. Tamiflu does fuck all as it batters your immune system and makes symptons worse and the vaccine is highly likely to either kill or harm you so your best form of defense is a hot water bottle and a supply of paracetomol and to treat it like regular flu.
Cavey

17th Sep 09 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

erm, no, my mum works at the company who was making the vaccine for bird flu, if the whole thing kicked off we would of been one of the first families to get vaccinated because she's helps develop it.

She's one of only a few people in country who can do what she does iirc.

But of course you would know more, those steroids have made you really paranoid
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

17th Sep 09 at 13:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I took tamiflu and didnt die.
ed

17th Sep 09 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You shouldn't go in and get your own Tamiflu, they'll throw you out as soon as they find out what you're in for, then you'll be pissed off again
Richie

17th Sep 09 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah as explained to them I'm on training and dont have a mate or family to do it - they were fine
DizzyRebel

17th Sep 09 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
erm, no, my mum works at the company who was making the vaccine for bird flu, if the whole thing kicked off we would of been one of the first families to get vaccinated because she's helps develop it.

She's one of only a few people in country who can do what she does iirc.

But of course you would know more, those steroids have made you really paranoid

Brainwashed by the WHO good luck.
gavin18787
Premium Member

17th Sep 09 at 18:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no just doesnt buy all the consiporsy theorys

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
John

17th Sep 09 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where did you get your information DizzyRascal?

Your well tanned mate who sells you the roids?
antnee

17th Sep 09 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tamiflu reduces the symptoms of flu by 1 day, that's it. It was only released so it looked like the government was doing something about it.

Find out from other sources if they are supposed to be open till 8, if they are, they have broken their contract with the PCT and could have fines and stuff if you report them.
DizzyRebel

17th Sep 09 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seriously just bang swine flu in youtube and look at all the video documentaries on studies, investigations etc and you will find out that it was engineered in a lab and that the vaccines are a form of population control....
John

17th Sep 09 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although I'm not saying believe everything the government tell you, your evidence is youtube conspiracy videos
DizzyRebel

17th Sep 09 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Although I'm not saying believe everything the government tell you, your evidence is youtube conspiracy videos

Just watch them instead of acting in your usual know it all, smarmy attitude. the facts are there, its just going to take people waking up to the fact we are becoming victims of a new world order before its too late.
ed

17th Sep 09 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh Youtube, that's an even better source to cite, better than Wikipedia.
Jake

17th Sep 09 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the people in those conspiracy youtubes are the same people that have strips of tinfoil hanging from their bedroom ceiling to 'keep them away'. what you are doing DizzyRebel is echoing media bollocks as usual because you have no real opinions of your own
willay
Premium Member

17th Sep 09 at 18:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Where did you get your information DizzyRascal?

Your well tanned mate who sells you the roids?

DizzyRebel

17th Sep 09 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
the people in those conspiracy youtubes are the same people that have strips of tinfoil hanging from their bedroom ceiling to 'keep them away'. what you are doing DizzyRebel is echoing media bollocks as usual because you have no real opinions of your own

The people? Meaning government officials, medical experts and scientists that are admitting the virus was cultured in a lab and that the vaccinations arent safe? Perhaps you forget about the swine flu outbreak in america in the 70's that killed 5 people, yet the vaccines given out for it killed thousands in comparison?

The media bollocks is telling us that its dangerous and to get vaccinated. Make of it what you want, but your ignorance will only make you suffer.
willay
Premium Member

17th Sep 09 at 19:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10 pages
JonnyJ

17th Sep 09 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FIGHT THE POWWWWWWEEERRRRR

Swine Flu is only the beginning
John

17th Sep 09 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry, I forgot loads of government officials and medical experts publish their findings on youtube, it's the new Lancet apparently.
willay
Premium Member

17th Sep 09 at 19:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aids was created in a lab by the americans to control the black population MAN!!!
Jake

17th Sep 09 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:
Originally posted by jake

The people? Meaning government officials, medical experts and scientists that are admitting the virus was cultured in a lab and that the vaccinations arent safe? Perhaps you forget about the swine flu outbreak in america in the 70's that killed 5 people, yet the vaccines given out for it killed thousands in comparison?

The media bollocks is telling us that its dangerous and to get vaccinated. Make of it what you want, but your ignorance will only make you suffer.

take a break from youtube, go outside with your girlfriend, tell her shes ugly and have a think about what you're talking about here
Dom

17th Sep 09 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Man the fuck up!

Flu is four times worse than H1N1, it's just the media exaggerating. I've apparently had it (and a few of my mates and their folks who all say the same), according to the women on the help line, and i've had worse head colds than swin flu. Tried oseltamivir (Tamiflu) which did nothing, ended up popping a load of beechams and paracetamol, drank loads of fluids and i was right as rain within a few days. Even during the few days i had it i was still getting on and working from home.
J da Silva

17th Sep 09 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Proper real flu, just normal flu I mean puts you in your bed for a day or two, sometimes more so all this swine flu hype is a load of crap, there are people walking around shops with swine flu FFS Dom's right.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Pharmacy - bunch of bell ends! 23 database queries in 0.0192189 seconds