corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The most disturbing and brutal video I have ever seen

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The most disturbing and brutal video I have ever seen
Tom G

User status: Offline
17th Sep 09 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not really too bothered about watching them videos, i think i'm a fuck up
Ollie_B

17th Sep 09 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You must be

Mobby

17th Sep 09 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh corsa quadz is a twat!
Shell
Premium Member

17th Sep 09 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mobby

Harsh!!
Ollie_B

17th Sep 09 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why?
Mobby

17th Sep 09 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley
quote:

Harsh!!

Why is it though, why does he (or anyone else) feel the need to post shit like this, did you not have enough fights at school. Its just sick, it really is.

Wow you found something sick on the internet, your real brainy you are gold medal time
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Sep 09 at 16:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You don't have to open the thread though?
Tom G

17th Sep 09 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Harsh!!

Why is it though, why does he (or anyone else) feel the need to post shit like this, did you not have enough fights at school. Its just sick, it really is.

Wow you found something sick on the internet, your real brainy you are gold medal time

Ohh Fuck off you can read the title can't you?
Don't click it then bitch about it!

[Edited on 17-09-2009 by Tom G]
Mobby

17th Sep 09 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
You don't have to open the thread though?

Yeah you can always say that, but we always fucking do, iv been rickrolled millons of times. but what bravado do you get from even making the thread, why not leave it for the steak and cheese fans to find.
Mobby

17th Sep 09 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom G
quote:
quote:
quote:

Harsh!!

Ohh Fuck off you can read the title can't you?
Don't click it then bitch about it!

DannyB
Premium Member

17th Sep 09 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steakandcheese is shit I look at a lot of gore so it's nothing new to me. You can't moan about it though when you have the choice to not view it you didn't have to click the link to the video, did you.
Shell
Premium Member

17th Sep 09 at 16:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steak and cheese fans? C'mon mate, I don't think there's a need to be calling the lad a twat. Don't think he intended to get any bravado from it, and it's been posted at least 3 times now, by other folk.
Ollie_B

17th Sep 09 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kind of see where your coming from but it's nothing like being rick rolled, with that you don't know its going to happen, with this video he clearly stated it was bad and WW, so it's pretty obvious what it is going to be like.
Mobby

17th Sep 09 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Steakandcheese is shit I look at a lot of gore so it's nothing new to me. You can't moan about it though when you have the choice to not view it you didn't have to click the link to the video, did you.

I answered that in my previous post, i saw the last one of that guy smacking his face off the concrete edge, but watching murder is something different! surprised its still even on here.

If thats the case i can moan about what i want, you dont have to read my posts do you?

It shouldnt have been posted in the first place end of. Murder and helpless killing is where i draw the line.
Sunz

17th Sep 09 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The most disturbing and brutal video I have ever seen

And I thought it was teletubbies
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Sep 09 at 17:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not moaning though, you're the one moaning about the video being up here when you don't have to view it. I'm not moaning about you posting then reading it anyway?

The video is available on the net at the click of a button anyway, having it on here isnt really an issue aslong as the video isnt embedded into the thread, which it can't anyway, it's linked content.

[Edited on 17-09-2009 by DannyB]
Bart

17th Sep 09 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

truly grim, the fact that he's still alive after the first beating.

sickening...

This sort of shit really aint for CS.

[Edited on 17-09-2009 by Bart]
Mobby

17th Sep 09 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I'm not moaning though, you're the one moaning about the video being up here when you don't have to view it. I'm not moaning about you posting then reading it anyway?

The video is available on the net at the click of a button anyway, having it on here isnt really an issue aslong as the video isnt embedded into the thread, which it can't anyway, it's linked content.

[Edited on 17-09-2009 by DannyB]

Ok keep telling yourself that.
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Sep 09 at 17:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep telling myself what, that makes no sense?

If you don't like the description of a video, you don't click it. You can't click it then cry about it being up here you have the choice not to view it in the first place.
Mobby

17th Sep 09 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Keep telling myself what, that makes no sense?

If you don't like the description of a video, you don't click it. You can't click it then cry about it being up here you have the choice not to view it in the first place.

I really dont see what your getting on at, i have the freedom to voice my opinion, i have the freedom to moan.

So you moaning that i shouldnt have clicked it is perfectly fine.

I cant believe you think it is perfectly ok to post murder on a forum because it isnt embedded in the site. what bollocks

Less of the forum jargon too please.
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Sep 09 at 17:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I give up, you have no clue what I'm talking about. What forum Jargon, as far as I can see there is no 'forum jargon' in there.
fir3vip3r

17th Sep 09 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF NOOB!!!!
Mobby

17th Sep 09 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I give up, you have no clue what I'm talking about. What forum Jargon, as far as I can see there is no 'forum jargon' in there.

Is it ok to post murder on a forum, ask Ian that. I'd would honestly love to know his reply
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Sep 09 at 17:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not being posted directly on the site is it, it's linked content. There has been atleast 5 posts in as many months with similar content, do you think Ian or any of the other mods have missed them all?

Unlikely, if Ian didn't want it here it would have been gone long before now.
Mobby

17th Sep 09 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It's not being posted directly on the site is it, it's linked content. There has been atleast 5 posts in as many months with similar content, do you think Ian or any of the other mods have missed them all?

Unlikely, if Ian didn't want it here it would have been gone long before now.

So your telling me there have been 5 threads of a link to murder, dont be a fool!

Ian isnt online.

Iv seen threads get binned for less.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The most disturbing and brutal video I have ever seen 22 database queries in 0.0180399 seconds