corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Worktop help!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Worktop help!
Gregor

User status: Offline
21st Sep 09 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And yeah carrying out the cut on a solid oak worktop would be a piece of piss. Just bear in mind solid oak needs maintained.
JadeM
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 09 at 06:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gregor
Try speaking to the site agent rather than the sales bint. End of the day hes the one who knows the job inside out and if hes decent enough he will help you out. I fail to understand why they would suddenly stop fitting them. If it was such an issue , then surely they wouldnt sell houses with them fitted ?

Yeah that's why I'm a bit peeved, to find out that they've still been fitting them months after she told me they had stopped! I really think its cost cutting and they've used up what they had left. I'll see if Colin will speak to the site agent when he gets back Thanks for all your advice everyone

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll