corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » David Cameron has got my vote

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author David Cameron has got my vote
ed

User status: Offline
4th Oct 09 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not to mention all of the urban regeneration and rural 'upgrading' of facilities like hospital, airports, roads e.t.c... which is funded by the EU.

But then you're the kind of person who reads all their information from the Sun or the Daily Mail so...
Dom

4th Oct 09 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Open borders is the main advantages of being in the EU, ie: treaty of Rome etc - no taxation for goods etc between EU countries. Grants are another, common agriculture policy for farmers etc.

The problem with the EU is that we, the United Kingdom, puts a stupid amount of cash into the EU but are not receiving anything near that amount back from it, unlike countries like Spain who do get a lot out of the EU (highway grants etc). Add that to the EU laws governing 75% of the UK and it looks grim.

But it isn't as straight cut as pulling out and we'd save 8.5billion euros. Taxation alone on trade between EU countries, as a lot of our food and fuel is imported, would put a huge dent in that 8.5billion euros.

Personally i sit on the fence on this one, although i do think we need to start getting more out of the EU than what we currently are.

As for putting the torys in, fuck that! Cameron is a penis of the highest order, and although they'll get in (extremely remote that Labour will get it again) due to everyone wanting change, i'll be voting Lib Dems atleast they have some worth while policies.
Cavey

4th Oct 09 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
I can't stand him & I refuse to vote for him.

Can't vote for Labour, can't vote for such a smug, self centred twat like Cameron either, so Lib Dem for me next time.
Ryan

4th Oct 09 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

English Independence party for me, stop english tax payers money being spent around other parts of the UK.

Or the obvious BNP, UKIP.
Shell
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 16:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RYAN89
English Independence party for me, stop english tax payers money being spent around other parts of the UK.

Aah right, stop everyone else tax being spent around England too then?
Robbo

4th Oct 09 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best we stop using money garnered from the north sea in England then
bigboykarl

4th Oct 09 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Not to mention all of the urban regeneration and rural 'upgrading' of facilities like hospital, airports, roads e.t.c... which is funded by the EU.

But then you're the kind of person who reads all their information from the Sun or the Daily Mail so...

really great how you can make judgements about me just by my political views on europe seeing as we've never met ...maybe you must know my local papershop owner...hmmm...or you must be mystic meg...so open borders, didn't that let in 200,000 + migrant workers lowering brickies scoffolders wages etc plus the cost on social housing, schools etc translators.i guess you own a body shop so how would you like vlad the pole to open a bodyshop opposite yours offering full resprays for £600 he can do thsi cause all his prep work is done by his two mates...think your attitude would alter fast.....do you think we'd need europe funding urban regeneration projects if we had £600+ million floating around...and however mentioned the common agricultural policy. don't make me laugh thats a policy that costs billions a year so french farmers can sit on there arse in there inefficient farms and not modernise...it's cost british farmers millions cause they can't reduce tariffs on things we export...why do you think food prices went through the roofs when we joined ?? cause people can't sell at want price they want for fear of upsetting jean claude in nantes.....hmmm
ed

4th Oct 09 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bigboykarl
i guess you own a body shop so how would you like vlad the pole to open a bodyshop opposite yours offering full resprays for £600 he can do thsi cause all his prep work is done by his two mates.

I'm a Biomedical Engineer though

I don't think that Vlad's bodyshop would be too successful either, the ones who are making the money are doing the insurance repairs and legit work. So somewhere who offers a respray for £600 maybe doing ok in your eyes, but I doubt they really are. Plus the material cost for a decent job probably exceeds £600 so they're probably going to end up getting done by trading standards in the end.

[Edited on 04-10-2009 by ed]
Jake

4th Oct 09 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as far as migrant workers are concerned, UK would be fucked without them. Yes they were impossible to compete with in the building trade especially because of how cheap they were but its swings and roundabouts
bigboykarl

4th Oct 09 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok must have got u mixed with someone else...answer the rest of the points
bigboykarl

4th Oct 09 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
as far as migrant workers are concerned, UK would be fucked without them. Yes they were impossible to compete with in the building trade especially because of how cheap they were but its swings and roundabouts

so how would the uk be fucked without them....what did we do before they arrived?? were we fucked then
John

4th Oct 09 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RYAN89

I bet you read the sun and have an IQ of less than 50
bigboykarl

4th Oct 09 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
quote:
i guess you own a body shop so how would you like vlad the pole to open a bodyshop opposite yours offering full resprays for £600 he can do thsi cause all his prep work is done by his two mates.

I don't think that Vlad's bodyshop would be too successful either, the ones who are making the money are doing the insurance repairs and legit work. So somewhere who offers a respray for £600 maybe doing ok in your eyes, but I doubt they really are. Plus the material cost for a decent job probably exceeds £600 so they're probably going to end up getting done by trading standards in the end.

not really interested in vlad that was a poor example..answer the other points meg...or cease with your stereotypes about the sun and mail
John

4th Oct 09 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People who read the sun are thick, it's not a sterotype, it's cold hard facts.

Do you read the sun?
danbear

4th Oct 09 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
BNP

willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 17:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Won't be voting labour this time round, might give the tories at a shot
danbear

4th Oct 09 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
quote:

excatly that
bigboykarl

4th Oct 09 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
People who read the sun are thick, it's not a sterotype, it's cold hard facts.

Do you read the sun?

sometimes if it's left at work ..check the recent iq thread i ain't thick...strange how i've made quite a few good points about how we should pull out of europe and why nobody has answered these points...instead i'm accused of reading the sun / mail maybe put some effort into answering my points instead of wondering what daily rag i read??

[Edited on 04-10-2009 by bigboykarl]
Ojc

4th Oct 09 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No way am I voting Liberal, we cannot have another term with Labour, BNP are a bunch of imbeciles so the only option left to us is Conservative.
John

4th Oct 09 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't even read the rest of the thread tbh

The IQ test posted on here recently was the equivalent of being able to spell your name correctly.
bigboykarl

4th Oct 09 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you would think that seeing as u scored 107 and i scored 156....go back to your news of the world john

[Edited on 04-10-2009 by bigboykarl]
John

4th Oct 09 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

4th Oct 09 at 17:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

/close thread
andy1868

4th Oct 09 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
No way am I voting Liberal, we cannot have another term with Labour, BNP are a bunch of imbeciles so the only option left to us is Conservative.
ed

4th Oct 09 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not even a case of intelligence though, the points you are making are those of some of the shittest and most opinionated journalism out there.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » David Cameron has got my vote 22 database queries in 0.0154800 seconds