corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Aliens live on the moon

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Aliens live on the moon
Cosmo

User status: Offline
12th Oct 09 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The man didnt get you then?
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What man?
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
It was a joke.

Hence why i deleted the last thread

If you want to take the piss do it elsewere.
FruitBooTeR

12th Oct 09 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
quote:
Alien's wouldn't come here, full of benefit cheats, chavs, fat ginger women, silly terrorists blowing random shit up and to cap it all off, who'd want to reside on a planet with Doyle and Swopeye on it?

And not becuase of the perfect atmosphere...the water..the ecosystem etc etc etc etc.This planet is a jewl of our galaxy and probably a few others too.

Wouldn't call a planet with a rapidly diminishing O-Zone layer and a high risk of worldwide flooding a 'Jewl'
Cosmo

12th Oct 09 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
What man?

THE man.

The one who stops all these stories coming out!

[Edited on 12-10-2009 by Cosmo]
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's busy at the moment..Bigger fish to fry you see

Maybe he knows it's all bullshit and moved on
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FruitBooTeR
quote:
quote:
Alien's wouldn't come here, full of benefit cheats, chavs, fat ginger women, silly terrorists blowing random shit up and to cap it all off, who'd want to reside on a planet with Doyle and Swopeye on it?

And not becuase of the perfect atmosphere...the water..the ecosystem etc etc etc etc.This planet is a jewl of our galaxy and probably a few others too.

Wouldn't call a planet with a rapidly diminishing O-Zone layer and a high risk of worldwide flooding a 'Jewl'

Alas all due to our own mistakes.If we were not here anymore it would stay the same.That's why they think the G2 summit or whatever it is was created...to stop it.
J da Silva

12th Oct 09 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
It was a joke.

Hence why i deleted the last thread

If you want to take the piss do it elsewere.

It wasn't aimed at you actually, I do believe in getting a two sided theory before making judgement, I was merely mocking the planet itself and society as a whole, chill yourself out a little, it will look better in the morning.
Dom

12th Oct 09 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
What man?

'The Man', referring to government authorities....

Would have been interesting to read what was said in the deleted thread though.

As for Danny P's theory that you'd see them from earth, perhaps if they (aliens) built large cities/colonies, but what if they built under the surface, similar to Gibraltar etc Plus, if the government wanted to keep it hush hush then they could.
I'm not saying there are aliens on the moon, but how would we know? It's not as if you can walk into argos and get a powerful telescope that'll adequately search the moons surface.
J da Silva

12th Oct 09 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
What man?

As for Danny P's theory that you'd see them from earth, perhaps if they (aliens) built large cities/colonies, but what if they built under the surface, similar to Gibraltar etc Plus, if the government wanted to keep it hush hush then they could.
I'm not saying there are aliens on the moon, but how would we know? It's not as if you can walk into argos and get a powerful telescope that'll adequately search the moons surface.

You could only give yourself a definate answer if you went there yourself. You can however, put together a plausable theory, mixed with common sense, realistic thoughts and evidence of water sources.
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
What man?

Sorry the 'What man' was a JK between me and Cosmo i'll refrain from jking now..

It is said that they have bases underneath the surface of the moon..seems logical given the atmosphere.There's nothing to say that the place isn't crawling with them as with other planets and that they have been around for millions and millions of years before us.

FFS we havn't exactly been around for long have we and we think we know it all they must be laughing there tits off at us.
Cosmo

12th Oct 09 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom

1000's of people out there have powerful enough telescopes to see the surface of the moon. And dont forget, this is all based on the astronauts who went to the mood actually seeing Alien life, so they werent JUST under the surface.

What I dont get is, we have the technology to see the surface of the moon, its readily available to amateurs as it is to Govts. of rogue states and other countries who HATE the US.

But none of those countries, and nowhere near a majority of those who have those telescopes have posted evidence. Now if they did exist then you'd see the papers and media flooded with it.
Cosmo

12th Oct 09 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What makes you think they can think? What makes you think they cant live in the atmosphere thats on the surface of the moon?
Cosmo

12th Oct 09 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And they may not have the facial muscles to laugh. or a face for that matter.
Dom

12th Oct 09 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
What man?

You could only give yourself a definate answer if you went there yourself. You can however, put together a plausable theory, mixed with common sense, realistic thoughts and evidence of water sources.

Exactly! And for all we know, it could be like Men and Black down here.....
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True Cosmo True...
J da Silva

12th Oct 09 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Racist!
Daimo B

12th Oct 09 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh so Nutty, my questions were not valied then?

I went into a big "i hat corsa nut" argument, calling you lots of names...

Maybe thats your problem, selective reading.... A lot of people have this problem, read the bits they want, and their brains not reading everything....
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There you go again Mr fucking know it all

It's you who has not read everything on the subject.Just because you went to N.A.S.A dosn't mean you know everything Daimo.I can only answer questions a couple of times over and over again and it gets very tiresome.Especially as nobody is willing to exept what they already know or have been told officially.

CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just done this Craig....

A quick Google search.Havn't looked at any of it but might answer some of your questions?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=amatuer+astronomers+ufo+pictures&btnG=Search&meta=
Ojc

12th Oct 09 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was Joff.
CORSA NUT

12th Oct 09 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dom

12th Oct 09 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Dom

1000's of people out there have powerful enough telescopes to see the surface of the moon. And dont forget, this is all based on the astronauts who went to the mood actually seeing Alien life, so they werent JUST under the surface.

What I dont get is, we have the technology to see the surface of the moon, its readily available to amateurs as it is to Govts. of rogue states and other countries who HATE the US.

But none of those countries, and nowhere near a majority of those who have those telescopes have posted evidence. Now if they did exist then you'd see the papers and media flooded with it.

Got anything that states astronauts saw alien life on the moon? (Certainly would be an interested read)
UFOs is one thing, as they are just unidentified flying objects (in the case of Aldrin, 99.9% likely to be a detached panel from the upper stage), seeing alien life is something completely different and i've never found or read anything that has said astronauts saw alien life.

And you also can't freely get a telescope with big enough mirrors to get a detailed image (1km is about as much as you can get to with with shop bought) of the moons surface, they costs hundreds/millions and the telescopes that can tend to be organisations/government run and funded.
Also, theres nothing to say that they live on the dark side of the moon, considering we only see 54% of it.

And i don't think hating the USA has anything to do with it, if the public knew it would, it would cause a complete riot. Keeping us in the dark (not that i totally agree with the government keeping things from us) is another way of keeping them in control of us - remember, theres hundreds/thousands of things that the governments don't tell us.

quote:

What makes you think they cant live in the atmosphere thats on the surface of the moon?

I agree with this though, there's nothing to say that aliens require water, atmosphere etc to live.
Ojc

12th Oct 09 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The time paradox for me is the most realistic IMO.

I read this a while back and I saved it as it meets my own view on how eventually we will come to be able to travel space.

"For those who think the distances are too vast for space travel I'm going to repeat my humble, simplistic thoughts fromn a previous UFO thread.

Many believe the distances within the galaxy (and definitely the cosmos) are insurmountable for space travel. But it's not actually the distance is it - it's the time it takes.

On our little planet we relate everything back to our time references and maybe more to the point - to our human life span. A far more advanced civilisation would have sorted the problem of aging and maybe even death. Their life span may extend into thousands of years as a result of their environment and their understanding of their own physiology. Their planet may be many times larger than ours and rotate much more slowly with one of their days perhaps being equivalent to ten or more of ours.

So a trip of say 50 of OUR years may well be a walk in the park to them because their references and perception of time are entirely different from ours. Add a bit of hibernation (just like many of our little animals do for months at a time) and a little on-board entertainment and they'll be exploring our solar system in no time, to them, at all."
Wrighty

12th Oct 09 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
It's an interesting theory if you are being serious, I suspect you aren't but anyway.

Buzz Aldrin stated years ago that they were being watched when they landed on the moon, you only have to check Youtube videos of astronauts in space asking Houston for confirmation of various UFO's that were tracking them throughout their missions.

I believe they found something on the moon.

I know we arnt been serious here but, it is an interesting theory. Theres an interesting video on youtube from some american show it had nasa footage of 'ufo's' surrounding something that was released from a craft some time ago, and these ufo's swarmed the item as if they were interested in what it was. Taking into account how small we actually are, in our galaxy, and how many galaxy's we have found in the universe. theres got to be something else out there.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Aliens live on the moon 22 database queries in 0.0902259 seconds