corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What are your plans for today?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What are your plans for today?
GF-91
Banned

User status: Offline
27th Oct 09 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AlexSXI

27th Oct 09 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AlexSXI
I know, i've booked the day off and everything, if they don't come soon i'm going to go down the local sorting office and cause abit of havoc, and if still no luck try and get through to THFC ticket office and ask if they can print some more for me when i get there (with I.D, Bank Card, and confirmation email printed out) all this needs to be done before getting the train at 3.30pm

Well the local sorting office has delivered everything it has for our postcode, so i phoned THFC and they've printed a duplicate set of tickets off ready for collection from the ticket office so my plans for today are go to Spurs v Everton

GF-91
Banned

27th Oct 09 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a good time
LukeS

27th Oct 09 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gonna spend most of the day trying to complete Flashpoint 2 so i can trade it in against Forza3.
GF-91
Banned

27th Oct 09 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukeS
Gonna spend most of the day trying to complete Flashpoint 2 so i can trade it in against Forza3.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What are your plans for today? 22 database queries in 0.0085690 seconds