corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone else at work today?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone else at work today?
Lynny

User status: Offline
8th Nov 09 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
I've had Specials training today which is sort of work but voluntary. Also was CS sprayed today so that was interesting.

[Edited on 08-11-2009 by Ben J]

how's it going? CS hurts like, and really wipes you out for the rest of the day! Did you have the opportunity to get peppered too? Hurts much more
Ben J

8th Nov 09 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Alex_NSM
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
I've had Specials training today which is sort of work but voluntary. Also was CS sprayed today so that was interesting.

how's it going? CS hurts like, and really wipes you out for the rest of the day! Did you have the opportunity to get peppered too? Hurts much more

Captor next week!!!! We've been told its alot more painful but doesn't burn the skin as much as CS.
Lynny

8th Nov 09 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oooh you'll have fun! It's a much much more intense pain on the eyes, but overall effect isn't as bad, like as you say doesn't burn the skin, or effect your breathing etc as much. I carry parva (pepper), which I prefer over CS, has more of an effect and people aren't immune to it like they can be with the CS
Ben J

8th Nov 09 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Oooh you'll have fun! It's a much much more intense pain on the eyes, but overall effect isn't as bad, like as you say doesn't burn the skin, or effect your breathing etc as much. I carry parva (pepper), which I prefer over CS, has more of an effect and people aren't immune to it like they can be with the CS

I found CS alot worse than I expected. Everyone underestimated it I think. I was in the first group and everyone else was shitting bricks when they saw the state of us! Its mad to think people are sometimes immune to it. Thats one of the reasons Cheshire are moving onto Captor.

Lynny

8th Nov 09 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah we were the same, lasted nearly an hour an half for me, then went i went into shower it set off again! We got CS and captor in same day! Captor is weird, ridiculosly painful, then suddenly stops and you're fine, doesn't gradually wear off like the CS. Hate to tell you this, but pepper doesn't necessarily work on dogs! A collegue of mine emptied 2 cans of captor into an Akitas face and it made no difference. Apparently the only guarenteed thing for a dog is a certain kind of fire extinguiser....! We went from CS to pepper as CS is flammable and with the introduction of tasers it wasn't a good combination!
Ben J

8th Nov 09 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yeah we were the same, lasted nearly an hour an half for me, then went i went into shower it set off again! We got CS and captor in same day! Captor is weird, ridiculosly painful, then suddenly stops and you're fine, doesn't gradually wear off like the CS. Hate to tell you this, but pepper doesn't necessarily work on dogs! A collegue of mine emptied 2 cans of captor into an Akitas face and it made no difference. Apparently the only guarenteed thing for a dog is a certain kind of fire extinguiser....! We went from CS to pepper as CS is flammable and with the introduction of tasers it wasn't a good combination!

I was fucked for about 10 minutes then it cleared, then we went to wash our faces etc and it was like a second dose!

We were told about fire extinquishers on dogs too. Or just call an ARV to deal with it
Lynny

8th Nov 09 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't have thought of calling the ARV to deal with a dog! To be fair though, most the jobs we respond to are horse/sheep/cows loose on roads that need rounding up! I now keep a head collar and leadrope in my locker at work for catching such animals!

Just wait until you CS/pepper someone at work and you and all your collegues get a full dose, that's when the fun begins

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone else at work today? 22 database queries in 0.0136161 seconds