corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Do you ever want to ask people whats wrong?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do you ever want to ask people whats wrong?
daymoon
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Nov 09 at 22:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best deffence is attack....

i had similar situation at work but it didnt involve any driving...

i was doing my work (order picking) and there was this fat bastard that went across warehouse to get a cage to put stuff in... thats good 3-4 minutes walk... and there were 50 cages right behind him! when he came back i said " what is wrong with these cages?" and the answer was " they werent there a minute a go" in angry tone which really pissed me off! they were there for a f**king hour u think a*sehole!

[Edited on 25-11-2009 by daymoon]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Do you ever want to ask people whats wrong? 22 database queries in 0.0089362 seconds