corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Drive 5 Miles less rubbish

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Drive 5 Miles less rubbish
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Nov 09 at 16:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matt
Adam-D

30th Nov 09 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AlunJ

30th Nov 09 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would drive 5miles less if they hadn't littered the m4 with average speed cameras and a needless 50mph limit
Graham88

30th Nov 09 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With the mileage I do I could quite easily do it in places, but that involves thinking, and I don't like thinking
Nath

30th Nov 09 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd drive less and walk more if I didn't feel I would get knifed when it gets dark.
pow
Premium Member

30th Nov 09 at 18:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AlunJ
I would drive 5miles less if they hadn't littered the m4 with average speed cameras and a needless 50mph limit

Fuck me that section of the motorway is boring Thank the lord for cruise control tbh!
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

30th Nov 09 at 18:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
I did 280 hard pointless miles yesterday cause I had a free day, so Ive undone 56 peoples who are arsed hard work, makes me feel big

Pah, 280 miles, I did 200 on Saturday to then hand my keys over to someone else who ragged it on a rolling road for a bit then drove about 250 miles back because it was a more fun route

So there's another at least 90 peoples hard work undone.

Together we can piss all over the green people's bonfire
Ojc

30th Nov 09 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
I'd drive less and walk more if I didn't feel I would get knifed when it gets dark.

This also applies to the buses, I actually feel really sorry for the women at work that have to get on the buses in the winter where I work. I work near the college and you get all the scumbag kids who have been chucked out of school and the usual suspects getting on the buses making it uncomftable for the rest of the people on the bus.
deano87

30th Nov 09 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they made train travel cheaper than driving, I could cut my weekly mileage by a lot more than 5 miles per day tbh.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Drive 5 Miles less rubbish 22 database queries in 0.0089381 seconds