corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » when do you go out and get drunk?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author when do you go out and get drunk?
kz

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 09 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only drink at the weekends really, usually a couple of beers followed by 5-10 vodkas depending on where I am

If I go out during the week it's only for a couple of beers, but that's very rare, maybe once every few months or so!
macky

3rd Dec 09 at 02:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd been going out every friday for a while (drinking/clubbing), but decided to cut back a bit now so i have more money to do it at xmas, when it's more fun

i think it's best to make the most of it whilst you can because as Hammer said...

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

You'll meet a bird or grow apart from your mates eventually, it happens to everyone. Either that or you'll just get pissed off pissing money up a wall for the sake of a 2 day hangover.

so do it whilst you still can Faz!! plus students are meant to live like that
Richardhhha

3rd Dec 09 at 03:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends if i'vd had a bad day..
Bad day can be half a bottle of whisky or vodka or port or sherry or what ever is in the cupboard..

If im having a good week then maybe a bottle of ale and im ok.

Not had to many good days tbh so am going through a fair bit, and my savigs are getting a fair pounding.. Oh well
chloe16v

3rd Dec 09 at 03:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think corsasport needs to start an AA meeting

i dont drink at all and i dont go out, i hate pubs/clubs and cant stand being around drunk people, even my fella doesnt drink and we dont have alcohol in the house
mantamark

3rd Dec 09 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
quote:
Originally posted by mantamark
Normally have 5-10 pints each nite mon-fri, work pays for it, so why not?

Because your liver will look like black pudding?

Its ok, i'll get a new one on nhs
mattk

3rd Dec 09 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4-5 nights a week, normally dont go sundays cause its hard enough to get up monday morning without being hung over, and dont go wednesday cause waterloo road is on
Daveskater
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 08:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pub nights are Monday and Friday but 99% of the time don't have more than a bottle of Bud because I drive. On the night I don't drive (which isn't many) I'll usually have a pint of Beck's Vier Can't afford to keep spending money on bottles tbh.

Monday night is free pool night down the pub so it's all good

Last time I was really totally properly drunk was new year's day

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
mattk

3rd Dec 09 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

through the week I only have 5 or 6 pints

get shit eyed on a weekend though,

its my fave hobby lol
Eck
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 11:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used to drink most if not every night. Gets slightly boring when you wake up rough next day, only to start again as soon as work finishes (or you get sent home). Now I've probably drank 4 times in 6 months!
fazza

3rd Dec 09 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i was living with 2 housemates nearly every night of the week, was fooking stupid.

now got my own place i havent been and got proper drunk in about 6 weeks or so but do like a nice cold bud when i get home from a long day
ashleh

3rd Dec 09 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whenever anyone suggest to lol, usually a thurs as its student night! £ a pint, £ a shot!
SetH

3rd Dec 09 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not too often these days, interferes with my training too much and I hate wasting saturdays in bed if I go out on a Friday.

probably just the one or two messy saturdays a month tbh.
Pablo

3rd Dec 09 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wen i do go out, I make sure its a friday and then I have saturday and sunday in bed
SetH

3rd Dec 09 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not when you are back in my plantation you wont boy!
Nath

3rd Dec 09 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Once a month maybe. Can't really be bothered anymore. Sooner have a couple of quieter drinks more frequently.
Shell
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Used to drink most if not every night. Gets slightly boring when you wake up rough next day, only to start again as soon as work finishes (or you get sent home). Now I've probably drank 4 times in 6 months!

Drink problem!
sc0ott

3rd Dec 09 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

usually a saturday. fridays are pish and i work during the week, whilst up early, so i cant go out on a thursday or else i will be drink driving to work
ed

3rd Dec 09 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go for a few pints on Tuesdays or Thursdays as there are good things on those nights. There is usually something big on once or twice a month which is worth making a night of.

Don't like spending loads of cash on booze as I have better things to spend it on
ed

3rd Dec 09 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never go out on weekends though.
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 13:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I rarely drink, it must be about 9 months since I was last pissed.
jr

3rd Dec 09 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Once a month maybe. Can't really be bothered anymore. Sooner have a couple of quieter drinks more frequently.

same

tis worrying
Boycey

3rd Dec 09 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Your telling me you boring bastard! I'm going to start a campaign! Bring back the old Eck campaign! Or actually bring back half of the old Eck campaign! I'm going to start making posters, banners the lot!
Shell
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 14:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boycey, I hope you are in the mood for some stiff competition in the way of banners and posters. I make a mean banner. I'll be campaigning for the half of Eck that doesn't drunkely wrap his car around walls.

P.s, I might be wee in comparison to your epic medium build, but I will fight you to the death.

[Edited on 03-12-2009 by Shelley]
Twiggy

3rd Dec 09 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a few tins a night and a 24 pack Friday/Sat
Boycey

3rd Dec 09 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley
Boycey, I hope you are in the mood for some stiff competition in the way of banners and posters. I make a mean banner. I'll be campaigning for the half of Eck that doesn't drunkely wrap his car around walls.

P.s, I might be wee in comparison to your epic medium build, but I will fight you to the death.

[Edited on 03-12-2009 by Shelley]

That's the half I'll be campaigning for as well but with added social drinking and banter. The crazy ass drinking wine every night, thinking a wall wanted to play chicken with him etc I'm not after that but I just want to have a few beers (Gay Majito's for him) with my buddy. That's all I ask as I take my campaign to the streets

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » when do you go out and get drunk? 23 database queries in 0.0152152 seconds