corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » overdosing on paracetamol

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author overdosing on paracetamol
Root

User status: Offline
6th Dec 09 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
What really happened is he started a thread like this one once, went to sleep on the advice of fellow corsasporters and never woke up
Nath

6th Dec 09 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u eck

No shame.
Root

6th Dec 09 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
u2u eck

No shame.

I did

No reply.
SVM 286

6th Dec 09 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
is it bad to do?

If you consider multiple organ failure and internal haemorrhaging a bad thing then yes Mister Root.
Root

6th Dec 09 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
quote:
is it bad to do?

If you consider multiple organ failure and internal haemorrhaging a bad thing then yes Mister Root.

multiple organ failure? thought it was the liver?..

*goes to google define the word 'haemorrhaging'*....you spelt it wrong, and why would I have internal haemorrhaging? people at hospital said i would be ok, lol
SVM 286

6th Dec 09 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
is it bad to do?

multiple organ failure? thought it was the liver?..

*goes to google define the word 'haemorrhaging'*....you spelt it wrong, and why would I have internal haemorrhaging? people at hospital said i would be ok, lol

Haemorrhage is spelt haemorrhage. I merely dropped the 'e' and placed an 'ing' at the end instead as I was referring to someone haemorrhaging, plural, rather than to a single incident of haemorrage.

Like most, I don't refer to a dictionary when typing hastily on a car forum, but my errors are few in spite of this.

As I am no English teacher and must presume that you are, I will bow to your no doubt superior skill and prowess in the usage of language, punctuation and spelling on this occasion Mister Root.

As far as the internal bleeding and organ failure goes, I thought it was common knowledge that these are symptomatic of a serious Paracetomol overdose.
Root

6th Dec 09 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Haemorrhage is spelt haemorrhage. I merely dropped the 'e' and placed an 'ing' at the end instead as I was referring to someone haemorrhaging, plural, rather than to a single incident of haemorrage.

Like most, I don't refer to a dictionary when typing hastily on a car forum, but my errors are few in spite of this.

As I am no English teacher and must presume that you are, I will bow to your no doubt superior skill and prowess in the usage of language, punctuation and spelling on this occasion Mister Root.

As far as the internal bleeding and organ failure goes, I thought it was common knowledge that these are symptomatic of a serious Paracetomol overdose.

lol, i wasn't taking the piss, i just...googled it and it suggested how it was spelt. anyway, no i didn't know that. think i might not drink alcohol for a few nights now to try be on the safe side lol
SVM 286

6th Dec 09 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paracetamol can be really nasty in large quantities. Booze and medication is usually a very bad thing mate.
Eck
Premium Member

6th Dec 09 at 13:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It certainly is damaging in large doses Ulcers, scarred pancreas and livers are quite common
Root

6th Dec 09 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » overdosing on paracetamol 22 database queries in 0.0114200 seconds