corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hahaha unlucky you dumb thieves, I'm so glad that you're so dumb

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hahaha unlucky you dumb thieves, I'm so glad that you're so dumb
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Dec 09 at 23:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
but I can sympathise with Cosmo if he wants to denounce a £40k retail burglary.

If someone did that to me then they'd be better hit by a train than me getting my hands on them thats for sure.

Internet hard man alert
Cosmo

10th Dec 09 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

If someone did that to me then they'd be better hit by a train than me getting my hands on them thats for sure.

Yes, because that is politically correct too.

Im not saying things to be politically correct. An eye for an eye, Im all up for that imo.

If they want to do something illegal to me then Id be fully prepared to do something illegal back.
Cosmo

10th Dec 09 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Internet hard man alert

You want some of this? Do ya?
willay
Premium Member

10th Dec 09 at 23:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would you get the boys on them Craig? or give Jr and his mates aload of stella and a skip full of bricks?
Cosmo

10th Dec 09 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
would you get the boys on them Craig? or give Jr and his mates aload of stella and a skip full of bricks?

Jr and his boys? No person in the history of the world has ever done anything to deserve that.
Ian
Site Administrator

10th Dec 09 at 23:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
Train driver will get a nice pay out too. The whole country is a farse if you ask me.
Are you joking? The train driver was - through no fault of his own - driving the vehicle which killed two people. How can you possible call it a farce that this person should be compensated? I would guess he is very traumatised by the entire incident, his inability to stop or change course of the train, the images of death, damage, the noises, crunches, screams and desperate actions of an incident in which two people won't be at the dinner table that night.

I would guess he'll be off work for some time, perhaps even unable to return. And if that means his family need supporting via other means then compensate away. This guy is the innocent party here and while I sit at a computer congratulating the death of criminals, I don't think I would be so happy if their deaths were of my doing.
djmattyh

10th Dec 09 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh i think it serves them right. its only upsetting that the other quad bikers didn't die too.

[Edited on 10-12-2009 by djmattyh]
Andrew

10th Dec 09 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
his inability to stop or change course of the train

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the driver always knew the risk. Just as i understand the risk of someone jumping off a bridge into the path of my vehicle. I also understand the risks of my own life driving up and down the motorway 6 - 7 days a week.

I don't regrudge the driver of the train a nice pay off, i'm merely pointing out that this is going to cost someone money somwhere along the line.

My thoughts are with all parties involved right now.
Ian
Site Administrator

10th Dec 09 at 23:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The driver is blameless. I don't buy that he understood that he may kill someone. He's off work now not sleeping properly because of these thieves. That for me is unfair.
Cosmo

10th Dec 09 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Havent you had some problems in the past where you've been signed off work in the past Andrew?
Andrew

10th Dec 09 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
The driver is blameless. I don't buy that he understood that he may kill someone. He's off work now not sleeping properly because of these thieves. That for me is unfair.

Indeed, they have potentially just ruined someones life. Lets hope he can deal with it and move on.

John

10th Dec 09 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you got bipolar Andrew?
willay
Premium Member

11th Dec 09 at 00:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Andrew

11th Dec 09 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Havent you had some problems in the past where you've been signed off work in the past Andrew?

No.

My old man died, a week later went into work to have them give me shit over calls that had not been completed. I found a new job and did one. I'm not working for a company who don't give a shit about their staff.

I'll admit i wasn't quite with it for a few weeks after my old man died, drinking, no sleeping. I still have nightmeres at times and waking up thinking he is at home doing something or other. But that's my issue and i'll deal with it.

You appear to have got me all wrong. OK they are scum bags for breaking in and stealing a few jackets. However, the market is there for them to sell. I personally am not into big names and buy stuff i like if affordable. If i was looking for a jacket and these guys had one i liked then i'd consider purchasing one knowing it's possibly been nicked.

I feel bad on the family of these guys who are dead, the driver of the train and even the passengers. The next few weeks could possibly be the worse few weeks of their lives.
GF-91
Banned

11th Dec 09 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Knock off Nigel, buys Knock off DVD's"
Andrew

11th Dec 09 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gary just hit the nail on the head for me.

Good night cs!!
GF-91
Banned

11th Dec 09 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My 16pence:
The thieves deserved it; if they weren't thieving, they wouldn't have been on a STOLEN quad on a RAILWAY.

I feel bad for the driver of the train.
Boycey

11th Dec 09 at 01:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would rather it was those idiots that died instead of hard working, law abiding Joe Bloggs.
Welsh Dan

11th Dec 09 at 01:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DannyB
Premium Member

11th Dec 09 at 01:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

willay
Premium Member

11th Dec 09 at 01:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL
willay
Premium Member

11th Dec 09 at 01:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1368157182
Welsh Dan

11th Dec 09 at 01:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have no idea who it is, I saw the pic on another forum

Along with

antnee

11th Dec 09 at 01:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Andrew, I don't get what your saying at all! If there wasn't such a big black market, companies would make more money, which inturn might get passed down as higher wages/bonuses, plus if there was a huge decrease in knock off goods, people would be buying more from shops, so more tax into the system which means more govenment money to improve services (in theory anyway )
MarkSport

11th Dec 09 at 02:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good ridence

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hahaha unlucky you dumb thieves, I'm so glad that you're so dumb 22 database queries in 0.0137322 seconds