corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fuel to rise by 15p AGAIN.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fuel to rise by 15p AGAIN.
grez12

User status: Offline
30th Dec 09 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

even in my 12v i will notice the difference in price

last yr when it hit high we all did a fuel protest and got the A180 into grimsby and the whole of grimsby to a 5mph crawl and did we notice a dip in price after no we didnt the only way to stop fuel hikes is to either not buy or stop every main motorway from running or just shoot the muppets in "charge of the country"
Dave86

30th Dec 09 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no matter what everyone tries to do to stop it, nothing will ever change
Ingham
Banned

30th Dec 09 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everytime I go inside Shell to pay when I've got my fuel.. I'm going to ask if this time they can rape me!
MoesTavern

30th Dec 09 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
The royal family can start with their assets then which would be a start:

Art collection - pounds 1bn;

Jewellery - pounds 130m;

Crown Estate - pounds 700m;

Duchy of Cornwall - pounds 195m;

Other property or assets - pounds 160m.

The Royal Family can do whatever the fuck they want with their own property, they have no obligation to you, I or anybody. Quite the opposite in fact. We aren't citizens, we are subjects.

Dave86

30th Dec 09 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

name, rank, serial number
DizzyRebel

30th Dec 09 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fake/no plates and fuel runs ftw.
Dave86

31st Dec 09 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought that was legal?
DizzyRebel

31st Dec 09 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well it was last year when fuel prices shot up, apparently it was made legal to stop my V6 dehydrating!
Root

31st Dec 09 at 01:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate this, we can't do nothing about it, we NEED fuel to get from A to B in a short period of time and the fuel companies are taking the piss a bit. Have you not seen Dubai? They are so fucking rich from oil. Yet, the prices increase.

I refuse to pay £1.30 for a litre of petrol, I will actually not buy ANY. It sounds cheap of a person to say "oh, 15p increase, who gives a flying fuck, but there are so many people out there that have to use £20 fuel per day, if you increase it by 15p per litre, that's £3 per day. In a week, £21, a month, £84, a year, £1,008 and that's just in extra money, if you're going by the full £1.30 and not the 15p increase, it's £8,736 from £7,250.88.

It adds up...it's not fair, the rich get more rich and the poor keep getting ignored.

[Edited on 31-12-2009 by Root]
Nic Barnes

31st Dec 09 at 02:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im going to start mountain biking to work. its 8 miles roughly and mostly all main roads so will do me good for fitness levels aswell.
Nic Barnes

31st Dec 09 at 02:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There’s a movement to radically change California government, by getting rid of career politicians and chopping their salaries in half. A group known as Citizens for California Reform wants to make the California legislature a part time time job, just like it was until 1966.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

31st Dec 09 at 02:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not going to start riding.

i may do when it gets warmer
Root

31st Dec 09 at 02:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also think I will buy a BMX. I mean a car is always a great way method of transport but I wonder how far people will let the oil companies go before they take action to impact their profits and make them realise they are taking the piss.
Nic Barnes

31st Dec 09 at 02:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think it would make the slightest bit of difference. there is no action anyone can take.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

31st Dec 09 at 02:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lets be honest they can charge what ever they like and get away with it!

anyone that can do it would do it
Root

31st Dec 09 at 02:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
i dont think it would make the slightest bit of difference. there is no action anyone can take.

i agree but by using a self-propelled vehichle (i mean car's are so awesome) but by doing this, at least we can save some money ourselves. I hate fuel costs
Root

31st Dec 09 at 02:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
lets be honest they can charge what ever they like and get away with it!

anyone that can do it would do it

If you had a mansion, loads of cars, loads of motorbikes, yachts, massive companies, why would you want to continue making money? you have money, try be happy with your life without it. Money makes the world go round only because people let it control them. It's greed....and I'm gonna buy a bmx
Nic Barnes

31st Dec 09 at 02:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuel costs piss me off. but then again so do added taxes on tobacco every year. as much as id like to moan about it, im still going to pay it so im past the point of annoyed and moved on to acceptance.

the country is fucked. for generations beyond my generation. might aswell trash the place.
Root

31st Dec 09 at 02:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
fuel costs piss me off. but then again so do added taxes on tobacco every year. as much as id like to moan about it, im still going to pay it so im past the point of annoyed and moved on to acceptance.

the country is fucked. for generations beyond my generation. might aswell trash the place.

well with increased costs of living and tax on EVERY FUCKING THING EVER. There are also, to be fair, "increased living costs" added on to people's wages each April. But I think the fuel companies are taking the piss. I'm 20, when I was younger and had a scooter I remember when fuel costed 90p per liter and I could run a full tank for a full week to college and back 5 days a week and also visit the ex...but nowadays I struggle to run the car. It's a 1.2 8v, so not the most economic engine either, 26mpg sucks.

And you are completely correct, there are many many things wrong with this country and fuel prices aren't even the beginning of it.
Nic Barnes

31st Dec 09 at 02:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i run 2 very thirsty cars. it pains me to do so often. but its the little bit of freedom i have. so im gonna take it, even if it costs £2.00 a litre.
Root

31st Dec 09 at 02:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i run 2 very thirsty cars. it pains me to do so often. but its the little bit of freedom i have. so im gonna take it, even if it costs £2.00 a litre.

What about when it goes past that, starts costing you £5 a litre? Will you still be able to run it? Insurance, tax, fuel costs, they all take the piss. When you work out the cost of running a motor per day, is it worth it? I'm a top notch car fan, although I may not know my car around an engine completely but...the costs keep increasing, it's okay them earning a living. But look at Dubai....they are so rich and us shitmunchers buying petrol and diesel every day to get to work...are we rich? We are buying the fuel to get to work....so what's that say...when they are selling the fuel to buy expensive champagne and live in the richest country in the world. It's just not fair, it keeps going up and up
Nic Barnes

31st Dec 09 at 02:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a rich man is someone who can afford to live off their wages, support a family and do whats necessary to keep himself and the family under a roof, fed and have lifes little luxuries every once in a while.

that sums up most of the working people in this country. and tbh, be thankful that we can afford a house, or a car in the first place.
Root

31st Dec 09 at 02:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm unemployed atm, my gf is lucky enough to have a good job, £1k a month ish, out outgoings are about £900 per month and we are £5.5k+ in debt with a car probably worth £300. Then when the costs of fuel to run the car increase constantly...I'd rather use a bike and try to improve my financial situation
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

31st Dec 09 at 02:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

life isnt fair!

why dont you go hunting for oil?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

31st Dec 09 at 02:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what does your gf do?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fuel to rise by 15p AGAIN. 22 database queries in 0.0175710 seconds