corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa sport 1.6 vs clio 1.8 16valver???

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sport 1.6 vs clio 1.8 16valver???
SportBoy

User status: Offline
31st Dec 09 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

xe corsa nudges a williams from experience ... round the 'ring' tho where it matters....
Nic Barnes

31st Dec 09 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
Hmm i always thought the Clio was less than 7 to 60 and weighed about 960kg.150bhp.

Nic,dosnt the heaviest Corsa come in at around 1050kg?Then the weight of an XE on top.

I really dont know what the outcome would be,im curious though.

not that im aware of. all corsa b 3 door models were under 1000kg's

some models were about 900kg's if not slightly less i believe.

clio williams 0-60 according to everyones favourite bullshit site is 6.98. an astra gte 16v on the same site is 6.93.

using the performance calculator on everyones favourite bullshit site it states at 1000kg for a corsa (which id say is over weight by about 50kg) and 156bhp that 0-60 is going to be 6.87 thus making it quicker than a clio williams

that is, if everything on that bullshit site is true. which it isnt at all. so therefore ive managed to prove that nothing on the internet is true.
Kev S

31st Dec 09 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ohh right i was just askin bout the 1.6? arnt they just over 100 bhp? clio 1.8 is 137 and williams is 150.
Eck
Premium Member

31st Dec 09 at 16:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Fuck,Eck,i havnt been down kdy for about 6 mths.Maybe more.

Whats it like these days??Nothing much changed?

I'll get on the case though

Not much has changed at all It's still all the 1.2 16v Clio's and some god damned Hairdryer Mitsi Colt that tries to race each other, it's hilarious. I need a new gearbox in before I can go back down and have a giggle though
Kev S

31st Dec 09 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wandering about the corsa's handeling aswell? because the clio does stick to the road very well!
alan-g-w

31st Dec 09 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Hmm i always thought the Clio was less than 7 to 60 and weighed about 960kg.150bhp.

Nic,dosnt the heaviest Corsa come in at around 1050kg?Then the weight of an XE on top.

It's something I've often wondered myself. And my XE Sport, standard apart from V6 brakes and suspension weighs 1020kg on the weighbridge at my old work.

Sorry for taking this off topic.
Nic Barnes

31st Dec 09 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
quote:

It's something I've often wondered myself. And my XE Sport, standard apart from V6 brakes and suspension weighs 1020kg on the weighbridge at my old work.

Sorry for taking this off topic.

serious? mine with std front seats, dashboard but nothing else weighed 893 with c20let and f28 etc etc etc
alan-g-w

31st Dec 09 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, 20 kilos over the ton. That was just by chance that I stopped on the weighbridge once though, not intentionally tryin to make it lighter. Probably had about 50kilos of shite in the back as well lol.
Half Pint

31st Dec 09 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa sport 1.6 vs clio 1.8 16valver??? 22 database queries in 0.0102022 seconds