corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Arghhhh Problemmmm :/

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arghhhh Problemmmm :/
DannyE2010

User status: Offline
11th Jan 10 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was quoted £2800 with my odl insurance company after a bump with my zetec s! ive hada quote with admiral for my 1.4 sport its £1400 try admiral n ring them m8
mattk

11th Jan 10 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

admiral were miles cheaper for me too, adding my mum and dad onto my policy brought it down £500
Twitch

11th Jan 10 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley
I'm 20, have 1 years NCB and drive a 1.5 Yaris T-sport. I paid £500 for my insurance. If you pay £3000 you need shot.

you have a years no claims though and are a flat dick, young lad with a kitted corsa £2600 seem about right to me, especially if its left on the street in a council estate?

paided 1200 for my corsa first year which is kitted out mate. dont know why you would say im a "flat dick" :S but what ever does it for ya mate
Corsa_Sport21

11th Jan 10 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twitch
quote:
quote:
I'm 20, have 1 years NCB and drive a 1.5 Yaris T-sport. I paid £500 for my insurance. If you pay £3000 you need shot.

you have a years no claims though and are a flat dick, young lad with a kitted corsa £2600 seem about right to me, especially if its left on the street in a council estate?

paided 1200 for my corsa first year which is kitted out mate. dont know why you would say im a "flat dick" :S but what ever does it for ya mate

Thats a fail on the highest level.
GF-91
Banned

11th Jan 10 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Twitch, he wasn't talking to you. He was calling Shelley.

antnee

11th Jan 10 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
Go with your mum as main driver with you as a named driver
People will whinge that its fronting etc but its technically legal and alot cheaper
also quinn are quite good tbh
dealt well with me this morning lol

How did you work that out?

Its illegal to have someone else down as the main driver and you infact are, while your at it, tell them you are a 30y/o woman with 10NCB and live in the safest area of the UK!
mattk

11th Jan 10 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was on my mums insurance for 3 and a half years, its pretty safe IF its a standardish car, I got a few funny looks off coppers in the corsa and saxo when answering the question "is this your car?" "no its my mums"

never really had problems with the punto cause it was standard
DC90

11th Jan 10 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You lack a cock, which automatically means you will get cheaper insurance.
Twitch

11th Jan 10 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thats a fail on the highest level.

haha im so sorry >.< the start of the sentance was same as mine and i didnt read the whole thing >.<. i am sorry
Ad Blue B

13th Jan 10 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Noo its on the drive, in a small 20 housed cul-de-sac, i have a garage, but cant use it at the moment due to ma step dad filling it with crap aha

got another quote of 2400 with quinn over the phone...
Dec-Rossi

13th Jan 10 at 01:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im 18 and pay 1300 on a 1.6 16v sport its about the same as what your saying without my mum and 20 yo sister as named drivers..
Ad Blue B

13th Jan 10 at 02:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends on where you live by the looks of things... :/

One thing that i dont get is why the hell is the area i live in quite high with its insurance :S
lwigmore

13th Jan 10 at 02:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cause you live on a council estate maybe?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Arghhhh Problemmmm :/ 22 database queries in 0.0412350 seconds