corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morning
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Jan 10 at 05:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wonder what reason will be used for deleting the morning thread(s) today then
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 05:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he let us have it today!
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 05:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the difference between a 4-1 manifold and a 4-2-1?
Eck
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 05:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmm.... If I recall correctly having a 4-1 manifold will increase low down torque, whereas a 4-2-1 will make it better at the top end. The reason it's still here is, he hasn't been on
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 05:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he was on facebook

so i think he purposely left us to it

probably best to get as 4-1 then arnt i?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think you got them mixed up

looking on the internet seems to point towards a 4-1 being for hard revved engines and a 4-2-1 being better for power all through the rev range
Eck
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd go for the 4-1 aye. Oh, and an inlet that improves mid range. One that emulates the Lexmaul would be a good choice. Quite strange that he never came on. Unless he did, but didn't sign in.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the inlet that improves mid range is lexmaul or dbilas i dont want to spend that sort of money
Eck
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just saw your other post, knew it was something along those lines Well if you're going to get a powerbox for high end power, might as well get the 4-1 to go with it and raise the limiter. Even with a 4-2-1, my 1.4 felt utterly gutless mid range because of the Mantzel. So may as well help the high end power that it has!
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would you say it had less power? or is it coz there was more power higher up that it felt gutless?
Eck
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It definitley had more power than standard But it felt gutless because of the Mantzel changing the characteristics of the engine. It felt so much slower at low revs than a standard 1.4 But you felt the power kicking in a hell of a lot harder at 4500rpm. But you've only got a wee while after that before you're changing down into next gear, hence getting the limiter raised to use the power.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm

need to save a few hundred quid then
Eck
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get it done. You won't regret it. Pete on here made 129bhp on my old Sport with a Flame Inlet, Janspeed 4-2-1 and a decat system.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine would make more than that
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
yeah he u2u'd the morning thread people a video of micheal mcintyre. saying thats what me and you were like

um, no I didnt?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:
yeah he u2u'd the morning thread people a video of micheal mcintyre. saying thats what me and you were like

um, no I didnt?

willay
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

either way, Mark won the race
Eck
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't participate in any race my dear laddie. Why would yours make more Mark, because it's "SuperSport II"?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes

my cars always make more
Eck
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:

um, no I didnt?

Out of interest Mark, who told you/how did you find oot?
Eck
Premium Member

quote:
yes

my cars always make more

I see. 155bhp?
willay
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btw MORNING
willay
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1242225/Channel-4-advertising-terminally-ill-person-volunteer-mummified-TV-show.html
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah 138 is my guess

4-1, decat, inlet, direct air feed, awesome driver
Eck
Premium Member

14th Jan 10 at 06:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

138bhp would be pretty damn good for those mods tbh! I'd watch that Mummifying shit.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning 22 database queries in 0.0136039 seconds