corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » WTF these boys should have a public hanging

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WTF these boys should have a public hanging
Rickavo

User status: Offline
20th Jan 10 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
quote:
Originally posted by paul_sport

i jus wonder what the rest of the family is like.
i feel sorry for the two victims, this could seriously mess up their lives. i hope they manage to lead normal lives

same, at least they are alive. There should be a charity set up for them to help them overcome this ordeal because I don't think they will forget it in a while. Could you imagine this happening to you though? Some of the things that happened to them, the poor cunts...I can't believe anyone is capable of this shit, never mind 10 and 11 year olds.

I am truely sickened and ashamed to be called a human being while those two boys are also called human beings. They are not human, they are sick animals.

Tbh i think as a whole now with all these badgers running round humans are the sick ones, atleast 'most' animals kill for food.
Root

20th Jan 10 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree rickavo.
Ollie_B

20th Jan 10 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If anybody did that to my little brothers, i'de fooking destroy them myself, regardless of there age tbh.
Tommy L

20th Jan 10 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On bbc news now, fucking disgusting.

Apparently they showed no remorse and had no reaction to the video footage.

[Edited on 20-01-2010 by corsa_tomtom]
Joe

20th Jan 10 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't believe stuff like that can enter a kids mind, when I was 10 I can safely say stuff like that wouldn't even crossed my mind. My main concern was trying to learn to bunny hop my bike or do 100 keepie ups. They should just be put down because they are going to amount to nothing. Same as a dog who attacks someone gets killed, may aswell do the same in this case.
Ollie_B

20th Jan 10 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
I can't believe stuff like that can enter a kids mind, when I was 10 I can safely say stuff like that wouldn't even crossed my mind. My main concern was trying to learn to bunny hop my bike or do 100 keepie ups. They should just be put down because they are going to amount to nothing. Same as a dog who attacks someone gets killed, may aswell do the same in this case.

Exactly!
Root

20th Jan 10 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe

+1.

Unfortunately it will never happen because the lawyer will argue "they are children, they didn't know what they were doing". and such other bullshit. Stories like this truely boil my blood Humans are sick.
RS6

20th Jan 10 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

public stoneing job done
J da Silva

20th Jan 10 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I honestly believe it's what they watch in films, listen to in gangster rap, and all these 'kill and destroy' computer games that makes them do these things, completely evil.
chloe16v

20th Jan 10 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on canander now J
J da Silva

20th Jan 10 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, I've just realised it's in Edlington, I live about 10 mins drive away.
chloe16v

20th Jan 10 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Yes, I've just realised it's in Edlington, I live about 10 mins drive away.

yep, we should move tbh its shite round here an its getting worse
J da Silva

20th Jan 10 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last time I was there I was hurling chairs and tables in Wok1.
chloe16v

20th Jan 10 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

havent been to that one, been to wok1 in donny though, nice food
Jules S
Premium Member

20th Jan 10 at 22:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
Kids like that deserve no place or society either now or in 20 years. Them and others like the Bulger killers deserve to be put down. Waste of tax payers money to keep them locked up, feed, clothe, educate, "rehabilitate" blah blah.

Oxygen thiefs.

[Edited on 20-01-2010 by _Allan_]

This post is going to be vague

I once worked in a place where one of the Bulger two was held for a brief period.

£1200 a week to keep him, £60 a week 'pocket money', en-suite room, a nice little outdoor games pitch to play on, supervised clothes shopping trips, accommodation like a nice hotel, three chef cooked meals a day....I could go on

The building these sort of kids were/are 'held' in cost £6m in '96 and held 12 kids.

I wish I was joking with the above
RS6

20th Jan 10 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What gets me is these kids just sit there in the court room showing no feeling of emotion, guilt or forgiveness for their actions, prob thinking we've done nothing wrong, so what, who cares, just a game

At 10 + 11 years old they are seriously messed up in the head, they are animals, somebody brought them into this world, wheres the parents? where were social services? who the hell would try and defend them, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near them, let alone house them & feed them during the on going court case

During their terrifying ordeal the boys were:

* Made to try and kill themselves
* Stripped naked and forced to perform sex acts
* Burned the eyelids and ears of the nine-year-old
* Choked with a clothes line
* Sink and heavy stones and other objects dropped on their heads
* Forced to eat dirt and nettles
* Told they would be killed
* Had arm cut open and a lit cigarette pushed into open wound
* Throats scratched with broken glass
* Burned under plastic sheet

Madness thats going to stay with the victims forever

[Edited on 20-01-2010 by RS6]
oceansoul

20th Jan 10 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with all of the above tbh. Stupid country we live in, there likely to be out before 18, thats what <7 years. Terrible. If this was in Dubai or some place like that they'd have there arms and legs chopped off (ish).

But no they will be protected and given support money whilst the victims get jack shite.
Root

20th Jan 10 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I honestly believe it's what they watch in films, listen to in gangster rap, and all these 'kill and destroy' computer games that makes them do these things, completely evil.

I am sorry but I think it is totally irrelevant to that. As I have listened to "gangster rap"/hip-hop style of music all my life, I have played most GTA games throughout my life too. I do not feel any emotion to do any of this stuff, I find it disgusting, the games I have played, do not make me feel less remorse for the victims. That's an excuse mate, there's no excuse for this type of behaviour. The only reason this could happen is because the parents are inbred 15 year old chavs on the dole. Fucking shitheads.
DannyB
Premium Member

20th Jan 10 at 23:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At 10 years old I was watching saved by the bell and collecting conkers, not shit like that. Seriously messed up kids.
J da Silva

20th Jan 10 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Root I could go into the technical things, but I feel it is not needed, something can spark you into an action, for some people it might be a lyric, for some people it might be a string of events.

In this case, maybe you're right, but for severaly different youths from several different families, there has to be something they're seeing and wanting to repeat.
chloe16v

20th Jan 10 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the shrink that examined the younger of the lads said he is a danger to the public
Root

20th Jan 10 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Root I could go into the technical things, but I feel it is not needed, something can spark you into an action, for some people it might be a lyric, for some people it might be a string of events.

In this case, maybe you're right, but for severaly different youths from several different families, there has to be something they're seeing and wanting to repeat.

I presume you mean the parents / The style of upbringing / The mental condition of the individual BEFORE listening to such music and playing such influencial games.

I would say that gangster rap or violent video games alone are not responsible...as it's already in the person's mindset to do it BEFORE they watch/listen to such content. Most people play GTA 4 and have sex with and afterwards murder a prostitute and steal her money without acting it out in real life. I would say that these children either had a bad upbringing due to the parents or they were mentally fucked up from the start (and seeing as there are two of them and they are not twins, I will blame the parents).
chloe16v

20th Jan 10 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

They are due to be sentenced tomorrow but are likely to be freed from custody within six years, before they reach the age of 18. They will also enjoy lifelong anonymity, the same freedom from identification granted to the two boys responsible for the 1993 killing of two-year-old James Bulger. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1244703/Torture-brothers-forced-young-boys-eat-nettles-threatened-kill-them.html#ixzz0dCLm9bO1

Root

20th Jan 10 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v

quote:

They are due to be sentenced tomorrow but are likely to be freed from custody within six years, before they reach the age of 18. They will also enjoy lifelong anonymity, the same freedom from identification granted to the two boys responsible for the 1993 killing of two-year-old James Bulger. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1244703/Torture-brothers-forced-young-boys-eat-nettles-threatened-kill-them.html#ixzz0dCLm9bO1

Tommy L

20th Jan 10 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
the shrink that examined the younger of the lads said he is a danger to the public
I can't remember if they said psychopath or serial killer or something along those lines. At 11 years old that is just fucked up.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » WTF these boys should have a public hanging 22 database queries in 0.0155518 seconds