corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » "Swine Flu Hoax exposed" I was right about swine flu :P

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author "Swine Flu Hoax exposed" I was right about swine flu :P
Ojc

User status: Offline
21st Jan 10 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't buy into that bullshit, I think life expectency hasn't increased at all since the middle of the 19th century, the reason I say that was when I was looking up the last survivors of the Napolenic wars and the American Civil war people were living just as long as they do now.
Cosmo

21st Jan 10 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I don't buy into that bullshit, I think life expectency hasn't increased at all since the middle of the 19th century, the reason I say that was when I was looking up the last survivors of the Napolenic wars and the American Civil war people were living just as long as they do now.

Of course its not bullshit
adiohead

21st Jan 10 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
they never actually landed on the moon

I watched a documentary about this the other day. Very intresting.

i'm a skeptic on the moon landings, even with the new LRO pictures of the landing sites.
CORSA NUT

21st Jan 10 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
It was bullshit from day one, and these idiots going to get swine flu jabs just because they are being told it's a good idea are even more of an idiot.

They could be injecting you with anything, people have survived on this Earth for millions of years without having to have an injection each time someone got a cold.

It's all a way of keeping the average citizen living in a constant state of fear and in fear the Government controls your every action.

Ollie i've gotta say mate you really do speak a lot of sense sometimes

Spot on.I just shiver when i think of the idiots that actually injected themselves with the 'vaccine' too
Ojc

21st Jan 10 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Union
The last surviving Union veteran is considered to be Albert Woolson (1850?-1956), alleged to have been 109. Census research by William Marvel in 1991 indicated that Woolson was 108 years old. However, in 2006, the 1850 census was located, which indicated that he was in fact 106 years old. Being the oldest document, it is considered by some to be the most reliable; however, any genealogist knows that age as recorded in early censuses varies wildly from many birth dates known from those in family Bibles, which were not only usually more contemporary with the event recorded, but were never intended to be seen by others.

The next-to-the last Union veteran was James Albert Hard of New York. He died March 12, 1953, at the claimed age of 111. However, census research indicates that he was probably a year or two younger as well and may have inflated his age to gain service. He is recorded as having joined the Union army May 14, 1861, aged '19.' However, the 1850, 1910, and 1920 censuses indicate that he was born in 1843, 1842, and 1842, respectively.[3][4][5]

William Allen Magee died on January 23, 1953 in Long Beach, California, at age 106. He is listed as enlisting as a bugler on October 20, 1863, at age 18 (a 2-year age exaggeration) in Company M, 12th Cavalry Regiment Ohio, as such he is a veteran regardless of age.

The last surviving Civil War general was Brevet-Brigadier General Aaron S. Daggett of Maine, who died in 1938 at age 100. However, others who served in the war and were later promoted to General survived into the 1940s.

[edit] Confederate
Candidates include:

Pleasant Crump (December 23, 1847-December 31, 1951) of Alabama (verifiable)
Felix M. Witkoski (January 5, 1850-February 3, 1952) of California
Thomas Edwin Ross (July 19, 1850-March 27, 1952) of California
William Loudermilk[6] (October 23, 1848-September 18, 1952) of North Carolina/Arkansas
William Jordan Bush[7] (July 10, 1845-November 11, 1952) of Georgia (probable)
Arnold Murray[8] (June 10, 1846-November 26, 1952) of South Carolina (possible)
William Townsend[9] (April 12, 1846-February 22, 1953) of Louisiana (possible)
William Albert Kiney (February 10, claimed 1843, census suggests 1861-June 23, 1953) of Indiana
Richard William Cumpston (May 23, 1841-September 5, 1952), of Virginia
William Lundy (January 18, 1848?-September 1, 1957) of Alabama/Florida
John B. Salling (claimed May 15, 1846?-March 16, 1959) of Virginia [10] (debunked - born in 1858 and no evidence of being a veteran)
Walter Williams (November 14, 1842?-December 19, 1959) of Mississippi/Texas
Salling's own status is disputed. In 1991, William Marvel examined the claims of Salling and several other "last Civil War veterans" for a piece in the Civil War history magazine Blue & Gray. Marvel found census data that indicated Salling was born in 1858, not 1846. In the same piece, Marvel confirmed Woolson's claim to be the last surviving Union veteran and asserted that Woolson was the last genuine Civil War veteran on either side. However, Marvel did not present research establishing who, among the several other Confederate claims from the 1950s, some of which appear to be genuine, was the real last Confederate veteran.

Although in 1900 Salling supplied a birthdate of March 1858, he appears to have been born around 1856, still too late to have served in the Confederate Army. The 1860 census lists him as four years old, and the 1870 census as fourteen.[10]

The Civil War Soldiers and Sailors System does not have a listing for Richard William Cumpston. A Thomas J Riddle served in the 59th Regiment, Tennessee Mounted Infantry (Cooke's) (Eakin's 1st Battalion). W. Townsend is reported to have served with the 27th La inf-the Civil War Sol & Sail verify that a "W. Townsend" served with the 27th La Inf.[11] Seven men named "A. Murray" served in various South Carolina units.

William Loudermilk[6] of North Carolina claimed to have enlisted 1864 in Hood's Army; claim does not match 4 men with this surname who served from North Carolina.[12]

William J. Bush[7] is listed as born July 1846 in the 1900 census, and aged 65 in the April 1910 census (suggesting a birthdate of 1844). This suggests that he was at least 106 and did not add years to his age because of a pension-fraud motivation. The Civil War Soldiers and Sailors system lists two persons named William J. Bush, one of which served as a Private, Co B, in the 14th Georgia Infantry, and the other one as a Private, Co D, in the 66th Georgia Infantry.[citation needed]
Cosmo

21st Jan 10 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats a small amount of people, and they all died after the 50's, which is well after the start of modern medicine.
Jambo

21st Jan 10 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Swine flu is real, Mrs Jambo had it. Not just a self certified few days off work but because she has immune supreession therapy she was part of the group that had to get physicly tested as it was potentially life threatning. She was verified by swab tests to have contracted H1N1. The hysteria and panic, was all caused by the media hungry to sell papers and from alot of people who like a good fear story to banter around the office. But its a real thing, its just not a monster as it is portrayed....

As for the moonlandings, Mythbusters proved all the conspiricy theories to be utter bollecks and managed to create and recreate reasons for the so called "evidence" of it being filmed in a studio. Its just paranoid fantasy
Nath

21st Jan 10 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Thats a small amount of people, and they all died after the 50's, which is well after the start of modern medicine.

Dunno about you but after the list of a few dozen people OJC posted I'm convinced.
Ojc

21st Jan 10 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats just a small selection of people in America that fought during a war, I imagine there were thousands of others living to what we consider in this day and age as a 'ripe old age'
Nath

21st Jan 10 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And I imagine there were a few million who didn't.
Nic Barnes

21st Jan 10 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not convinced. ive searched youtube and found no video's by paul j about it being a fake. until he speaks, i will believe it to be true and will still get my free swine flu jab on monday.
Nath

21st Jan 10 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul_J is the gospel so I agree with Nic.
Nic Barnes

21st Jan 10 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody that

puts an empty line between

each sentence they type

should be listened to as

clearly they are more important than us due to the

spacing between each sentence
Cosmo

21st Jan 10 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
It was bullshit from day one, and these idiots going to get swine flu jabs just because they are being told it's a good idea are even more of an idiot.

They could be injecting you with anything, people have survived on this Earth for millions of years without having to have an injection each time someone got a cold.

It's all a way of keeping the average citizen living in a constant state of fear and in fear the Government controls your every action.

Ollie i've gotta say mate you really do speak a lot of sense sometimes

Spot on.I just shiver when i think of the idiots that actually injected themselves with the 'vaccine' too

I missed you posting in here, now that you've agreed its a conspiracy I think we can lock this thread and classify it BS.
Nath

21st Jan 10 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ConspiracyNut thinks its a conspiracy so that makes it FACT.
ed

21st Jan 10 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When a pandemic does happen and people start dying in the billions, then you'll know why people get a bit tetchy about these kinds of thing.

P.S. That website is hardly a credible source of fact.
John

21st Jan 10 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

Life expectancy doesn't mean the age you'll live to, it's the average age people died at, high infant mortaility caused the low number, not people only living until they were 30.
DizzyRebel

21st Jan 10 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
And I imagine there were a few million who didn't.

Theres hardly millions of people today making it to 3 figures is there? My friends grandad is in his 90's and smokes 5-10 cigars a day and has done all his life. A woman from my gym who was super fit and led a healthy, albeit busy life dropped down dead just before xmas at 42 years old.

When your number's called then you are shit out. Modern medicine has helped life expectancy, but since H1N1 was cultured in a lab anyway then we cant really say that thanks to modern medicine were all safe, when it was modern medicine that caused the H1N1 strain anyway.

Plus the human body is only designed for a 40-45 year trip. After that, we have served our biological purpose and hormone levels plummet - signs of ageing become massively apparent and we just begin to fall apart. So after our 40's were just running on borrowed time anyway.
Nath

21st Jan 10 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hold on, how is 3 figures the bench mark when all I said was life expectancy is twice what it was 150 years ago?
Nath

21st Jan 10 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wish I was a conspiracy theorist Must be fun to be mental.
DizzyRebel

21st Jan 10 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Hardly mental, i just dont belive all the bullshit were fed by the media and government. I wont take somones word just because they operate from a point of authority. In fact, people in a position of power are those most likely to abuse it and lie.
Cosmo

21st Jan 10 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but then there is going the total other way and thinking everything is a conspiracy.

A happy medium is where its at.
Nath

21st Jan 10 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
quote:

Hardly mental, i just dont belive all the bullshit were fed by the media and government. I wont take somones word just because they operate from a point of authority. In fact, people in a position of power are those most likely to abuse it and lie.

Rock on dude. Yeah.
Nath

21st Jan 10 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Yeah but then there is going the total other way and thinking everything is a conspiracy.

A happy medium is where its at.

Paranoia ftw
ed

21st Jan 10 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's needed in a healthy dose of skepticism.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » "Swine Flu Hoax exposed" I was right about swine flu :P 22 database queries in 0.0146492 seconds