corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone been to prison on here?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone been to prison on here?
Nath

User status: Offline
25th Jan 10 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ash_corsa
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
My missus works in a Prison and I once visited there on an open day.

Prisons have open days??

Kind of defeats the whole object doesent it?

When it first opened
Nath

25th Jan 10 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
My missus works in a Prison and I once visited there on an open day. That's it for me though.

Mate i'd fucking hate that

A missus who works in a Prison? She's a guard too. She said females actual get less shit and hassle then blokes. Because giving the females abuse isn't deemed as the done thing inside.
SVM 286

25th Jan 10 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
visited a cat A prisoner at Belmarsh Prison a few times, quite an experience.

Bloody hell William!

Are you willing/able to divulge any further details?
SVM 286

25th Jan 10 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
quote:
Originally posted by Colin
I live 2mins away from Polmont Bad Lads if that counts?

I'm surprised you've never had lodgings in there tbh
SVM 286

25th Jan 10 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wilson_sri
I got a two weeks in military jail for insulting our Commanding officer and being drunk on duty. Completely put me off being a arse again

What did you call him?
wilson_sri

25th Jan 10 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
quote:
Originally posted by wilson_sri
I got a two weeks in military jail for insulting our Commanding officer and being drunk on duty. Completely put me off being a arse again

What did you call him?

I told him to stop slavering pish
SVM 286

25th Jan 10 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sand-eel

25th Jan 10 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
No.

good times.
sand-eel

25th Jan 10 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley
I work with people who had spent time in carstairs

RUN!!!!!
Bart

25th Jan 10 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a friend of mine had 3 years for accidently killing a cyclist who was pissed, ran a red light and cycled infront of him.
But because he was doing 40 in a 30 at midnight he got done for it.

Within his last few months, he got bottled because someone thought he'd pinched a playstation game... he never did.
Dave86

25th Jan 10 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, been in the back of police van/car a few times, but its not my cup of tea

altho my cousin is a warden in Barlinnie, he works in the Seg Unit
Cosmo

25th Jan 10 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bart
a friend of mine had 3 years for accidently killing a cyclist who was pissed, ran a red light and cycled infront of him.

Within his last few months, he got bottled because someone thought he'd pinched a playstation game... he never did.

Sounds like he should of had a better lawyer.
Whittie

25th Jan 10 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, longest been in the cells is over 40 hours though.

Been in a few times. Mainly for being drunk.

Not got a criminal record though...!

[Edited on 25-01-2010 by Whittie]
jungle

25th Jan 10 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes
Edd

25th Jan 10 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no

was very close one time but luckily i can run quite quick

pal couldnt though and he ended up doing a weekender and having to pay a fine for a breach of the peace
Ben J

25th Jan 10 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been arrested and spent about 4 hours in cells....that was enough tbh!
Seany

25th Jan 10 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 weekenders, always happen to get lifted on a friday night.
John

25th Jan 10 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

How did they know he was going 40 in a 30?
Brett
Premium Member

25th Jan 10 at 21:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
quote:

Was gonna say somethin like that myself tbh Can't believe he got sent down under those circumstances
djgritt
Premium Member

25th Jan 10 at 22:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep. Loads of times.

For work.

Was in one today funnily.
Lynny

25th Jan 10 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
No, longest been in the cells is over 40 hours though.

Been in a few times. Mainly for being drunk.

Not got a criminal record though...!

[Edited on 25-01-2010 by Whittie]

Why did you get an extended PACE clock?!
Laura

25th Jan 10 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jungle
yes

Yes but now you are a better person for it dear

pow
Premium Member

25th Jan 10 at 22:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Without being a total twat jungle, what did you go for.
Lawrah
Premium Member

25th Jan 10 at 22:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was locked up 21 months ago and booked into the Cornton Vale. My bail was set at £150,000 for theft and assault on my employer. I had a good career and was attending Glasgow University at the time of my arrest. When I got in I was 5'4 and about 9 stone. I knew right off the gate if I was going to survive it was time to workout and gain as much mass as possible before arriving to prison or I would be a toy. I knew right off the bat from my father being incarcerated that I would kick it with the woods and sureno but not to associate with blacks, norteno, asians or other gay/trannys. I got on 4th floor Cornton Vale where they process all felons who most are going to prison on parole violations. I got to my cell and started to do 700 push ups first night thinking the fights would start soon. I got out my cell and was met by some FTK/Skinheads/Woods NO Aryan Brotherhood and I indicated to them I was not from a gang but its white suppremacy which is neccesary to survive in jail - to stick to your own kind. I was very freaked out by this one individual by the name of D - on this floor we take showers 1 at a time in individual showers - this girl would try and be friendly with me all the time - and I was very naive to rape in jail - I thought it happened all the time - so this girl would come over and watch me shower - I knew I had to handle her - the next day I got out my cell - I had been hitting 1,000 push ups that night I could already see my body transforming from really skinny to tall and muscular - I came out and asked her if she a faggot and if she is imma fuck her up because as white aryans we dont tolerate that bullshit - she replied "naw the blacks are the faggots in here" I was very very careful - all my cell mates were cool if I got a cell mate who I thought could possibly be a rapist/faggot I immediately requested a cell change.

I was relatively thin and tall when I was scheduled to be transferred to Low Newton Prison - but my strength was extreme - Cornton Vale Jail I saw numerous fights and I saw 2 whitegirls get raped for trying to run with the blacks - in this jail unlike Cornton they separate races - I have heard some horror stories of prisons/jails where they dont separate races - rapes/beatings ETC. The blacks in Cornton would make the whitegirl there friend, the whitegirl would usually not shower - the blacks would eventually convince the whitegirl to shower with them and rape the living fuck outta her. And the aryans didnt care because this whitegirl was a nigg lover - that was there point of view. I was just kicking it with the whitegirls to survive - I have never been a racist and have numerous black/asian friends on the outside.

6 months I got transferred...

Now Bronzefield was a different story - I got there and was extremely scared on the ride down south. Everybody on the bus was 3x bigger than me; seemed like everybody was a gang member and everybody wanted funk or problems - seemed like there would be some serious disrespect on the yard - I got there and saw the walls - aww fuck I was freaking out - here goes this pretty dorky whitegirl to prison - the big house - but I knew my physical condition was at its best and I didnt get raped or beat up in county - I could handle this

I got put on segregation on the minimum security yard - 23 hour lock down - the deputy told me - we are putting you here for your safety - I will let you hit the weights 1-2 hours a day and work out regularly - and eat as much as I tell you - he told me "I can see you are a good kid that made a mistake" He was a cool ass guy; man and we became friends talked for hours as he made his rounds - he gave me triple food on his rounds - he told me too eat every bit of it - I couldnt believe after what I saw at Cornton that there was a cool deputy out there - thought all of them were scum - rejected cops who couldnt get a job in the police department...I had a single cell for around 6 months - so I was 12 months in...I got up 6'5 200 pounds - 8 pack, huge chest ETC bigger than most blacks in Cornton...Thats when I got to the 3rd yard and it was on...

First cell mate I had with around 9-10 months left was a skinhead who seemed like a faggot; I got in the cell and immediately threw a punch at his face and we started getting down - deputies came in broke it up - I got an additional 2 months on my sentence and got off 24 hour seg 2 weeks later...

Second cell mate - was an oldass wood - who was cool as fuck - schooled me on politics - got on the yard - other woods schooled me on politics - kicked it with the southern mexicans some and schooled me on politics everything was cool.

I saw gays/transsexuals get raped in the shower. I also saw another asian and whiteboy who wanted to kick it with the blacks get raped in there cells. 2 asians actually. But I never got raped because of my size and strength at this point. I also at this point had a shank on me 24/7 that me and the older wood had constructed. My whole goal was to get through this experience without any significant fights/or rape or getting into a riot.

For the most part my time passed and I was released without any incident. Trust me if I could survive this shit anybody could - any questions feel free to ask me. I went in dorky, white, skinny, and came out a better bigger person who learned not to steal or hit people...

As for drugs, I steered away from them, tattoos steered away from them...my future depended on it...

From stories on the inside, Bronzefield is not a hard prison at all - the worst prisons to be in, in California are JAMESTOWN because of HEPC, HIV, other diseases like the crud - CHINO - gang population - New Folsom - gang population - Ironwood - gang population...TRACY is the worst because everybody there is gonna DO significant time...

GF-91
Banned

25th Jan 10 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking hell lawrah...

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone been to prison on here? 22 database queries in 0.0527501 seconds