corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » whats faster Redtop or Astra Gsi Turbo??

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whats faster Redtop or Astra Gsi Turbo??
DannyE2010

User status: Offline
4th Feb 10 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont think they are over rated the only bad point ive got to make about them is ive herd they are unreliable unless you rebuild them wich most people dont do. yeh you have gota point that maybe people dont insure them correctley but hey thats the whole point i suppose for young people to have sum fun haha
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Feb 10 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can sense another 6 page argument brewing.
Nic Barnes

4th Feb 10 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would save your cash and buy a better car. Everyone on here will agree. Good thing about corsasport is that people know corsa isnt really a good car and people are not brand snobs so are happy to tell the truth. You could buy a saxo which is better and faster for cheaper than doing a conversion. Therefore, if you want an xe corsa, buy a saxo or save for a better car that is already faster.
Brett
Premium Member

4th Feb 10 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like I said...Idiot.
jay2907

4th Feb 10 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB

isnt that the whole point of a forum
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Feb 10 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyE2010
maybe people dont insure them correctley but hey thats the whole point i suppose for young people to have sum fun haha

The whole point? not really, it's a fucking stupid thing to do. If you can't afford to insure/tax the car then you shouldn't be changing the engine. Simple really.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Feb 10 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jay2907
quote:

No.
jay2907

4th Feb 10 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

No.

people giving their opinions?
Nic Barnes

4th Feb 10 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

insurance fraud isnt something to publically claim as young people having fun. What if you kill someone? Tell their parents or children you were just having fun.
DAZ1985

4th Feb 10 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DAZ1985
because their over rated and a large majority of owners drive them insured incorrectly

how are they over rated

people think thier the best thing since sliced bread when after owning one they clearly arent, yes ok the torques nice but that is about the only good thing

they leak oil, they dont handle, you have to fix it at the weekend if driven hard

IMO SHIT
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Feb 10 at 13:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No.

people giving their opinions?

There's a difference between a discussion and an argument. Threads like this allways end in an argument
DannyE2010

4th Feb 10 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gone off french cars tbh i hada 106 quicksilver and evryone nows french cars are unreliable ive got loads of mates with saxo's etc and they brake alla time. yeh its illegal and sum people mite think its stupid that people dont insure tha carsa as redtop but has anyone you no with a redtop done this??doubt full
DAZ1985

4th Feb 10 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yeh you have gota point that maybe people dont insure them correctley but hey thats the whole point i suppose for young people to have sum fun haha

exactly my point you retard
DannyE2010

4th Feb 10 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
insurance fraud isnt something to publically claim as young people having fun. What if you kill someone? Tell their parents or children you were just having fun.

well dont drive like an idiot then i suppose crashes are avoidid if you no haw to drive unless someone comes into you!
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Feb 10 at 13:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plenty of people come on here asking about it, plenty of them go up for sale on here as 'taxd as ah 1.4 so insuranc is cheep' people are retarded, insure it properly or don't modify the car.
DAZ1985

4th Feb 10 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
gone off french cars tbh i hada 106 quicksilver and evryone nows french cars are unreliable ive got loads of mates with saxo's etc and they brake alla time. yeh its illegal and sum people mite think its stupid that people dont insure tha carsa as redtop but has anyone you no with a redtop done this??doubt full

http://www.106rallyeforum.com/forum2008/showthread.php?p=687821#post687821

their not un realiable for how much abuse they take

i have insured every single car including a redtop insured as what it is. no point in having it other wise
Nic Barnes

to be fair daz i had one for near 3 years and only thing it needed was o2 probe. Its all about how they were built. If its done right they will be fine. I trust my spanner skills.
Iain M

quote:
yeh you have gota point that maybe people dont insure them correctley but hey thats the whole point i suppose for young people to have sum fun haha

Its comments like that that fuck it up for for the like of us that do it properly and by the book and declare everthing.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Feb 10 at 13:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes

well dont drive like an idiot then i suppose crashes are avoidid if you no haw to drive unless someone comes into you!

Seriously, what planet are you from?

How can you condone this, how pissed of would you be if someone crashed in to you then you found out he wasn't insured properly?
DannyE2010

4th Feb 10 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DAZ1985
quote:

exactly my point you retard

tell you what naw you little CHILD whats wiv the crappy abuse naw then were all talkin sound an you come along and start talkin asif you are the GOD! you are proberbly against redtops because you are one of the people being mentioned thats killed someone or done something silly in your car! face facts CHAVS and Car Thieves and drunk drivers kill people and a small percent of people who cant drive and drive faster than their abbility! such as you
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Feb 10 at 13:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daz has had some of the nicest cars on this forum. He's far from a chav.
DannyE2010

4th Feb 10 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i would be Piss*d off mate yeh but thats when you take the law into your own hands or get onto the company for uninsured drives to sue them!
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Feb 10 at 13:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yeh i would be Piss*d off mate yeh but thats when you take the law into your own hands or get onto the company for uninsured drives to sue them!

When it could all be avoided if the car is insured correctly?
DannyE2010

4th Feb 10 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Iain M
quote:

Its comments like that that fuck it up for for the like of us that do it properly and by the book and declare everthing.

well tell me then haw much are would you pay for a redtop in a corsa b then FULLY LEGAL!!
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Feb 10 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends on a number of things really doesn't it, you can get it cheap enough though.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » whats faster Redtop or Astra Gsi Turbo?? 22 database queries in 0.0151141 seconds