corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek Premiership games

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Midweek Premiership games
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
9th Feb 10 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol @ dean windass on sky sports news.
mwg

9th Feb 10 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm just glad Carlisle beat Leeds
Tommy L

9th Feb 10 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
well yes it will be. been on a good run lately derby. typical newcastle though. getting hammered instead of losing 1-0. there goes 15 game unbeaten run.

edit, west brom will go top if it stays as it is on goal difference.

fuckin newcastle.

[Edited on 09-02-2010 by Nic Barnes]
Fortunately, we have a game in hand and forest lost. Although Derby have come into form recently, what happened to us since Friday? Battered 4th place Cardiff 5-1 but lose 3-0 against 18th Derby I think our game in hand is away at Reading on the 23rd. Now thats an even bigger game now.I really hope we don't fuck up now. Although we were unbeaten in 15 we had far too many draws which i think will fuck us over
LukeD

10th Feb 10 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
lol @ dean windass on sky sports news.

The guy is absolutly crap at reporting. always a laugh though! Dean windass for jeff sterlings job!
Tom

10th Feb 10 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If we can get a result tonight then i'll put my reputation on the line ( ) and say we'll finish in a CL spot.
Nismo

10th Feb 10 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh we have done you a mahoosive favour and in typical spurs form have started to throw it all away again! we should have been home and dry by now!
Cosmo

10th Feb 10 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
tbh we have done you a mahoosive favour and in typical spurs form have started to throw it all away again! we should have been home and dry by now!

tbh you could say the same about us and doing you a massive favour these last 20 odd games
Tom

10th Feb 10 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a little early to say you've 'done us a favour' being that even now (how many games into your bad run are you?) we still have what 12 games left? To suggest you should have been home and dry by now is very optimistic at best

Robbo

10th Feb 10 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh you are all as bad as each other and had any of you kept consistant runs then woudl have 4th nailed down.

is till think lvierpool are in the best position to take 4th (experience of end of season run-ins) altho I expect man City to provide a threat
Nismo

10th Feb 10 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It might be to earlly to say but i think if we kept our form up that we had then you wouldnt have caught us up! however we did well to even have that form in the first place! and i suppose if you hadnt have had the bad form then we would of only been fighting for 5th anyway!
Tom

10th Feb 10 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
tbh you are all as bad as each other and had any of you kept consistant runs then woudl have 4th nailed down.

is till think lvierpool are in the best position to take 4th (experience of end of season run-ins) altho I expect man City to provide a threat

Do you buy into wengers thoughts that you are still in the title race, should I ask you that tomorrow when we are two points behind you? [/oh no he diiii--nnnt]
Tommy L

10th Feb 10 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Predictions on tonight's game?
Tom

10th Feb 10 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
It might be to earlly to say but i think if we kept our form up that we had then you wouldnt have caught us up! however we did well to even have that form in the first place! and i suppose if you hadnt have had the bad form then we would of only been fighting for 5th anyway!

Having a little debate with yourself there nath!

It's all if's and but's, the only thing that matters is the league standings after 38 games (per last year )

Tom

10th Feb 10 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_tomtom
Predictions on tonight's game?

2-0, maxi 1st goal.
Conway563

10th Feb 10 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Fortunately, we have a game in hand and forest lost. Although Derby have come into form recently, what happened to us since Friday? Battered 4th place Cardiff 5-1 but lose 3-0 against 18th Derby I think our game in hand is away at Reading on the 23rd. Now thats an even bigger game now.I really hope we don't fuck up now. Although we were unbeaten in 15 we had far too many draws which i think will fuck us over

Speaking to a mate in work today that's a Reading fan he reckons we will dick them, fingers crossed
Tommy L

10th Feb 10 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theoretically we should Joe. Maybe it just all went wrong for us last night.

Robbo

10th Feb 10 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Originally posted by Robbo

Do you buy into wengers thoughts that you are still in the title race, should I ask you that tomorrow when we are two points behind you? [/oh no he diiii--nnnt]
yes and no... i said beforehand that after these games we'd knoe where we stood havign played all the big-guns, with enough time to catch-up again if the others slip up at all. After tonight just Man City and Spurs as theoretically tough games so we have a good chance but no I dont think we will win it

Need 3 points tonight though!
Conway563

10th Feb 10 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We had to lose at some point so hopefully that will be the only slip up for a while
Tommy L

10th Feb 10 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
We had to lose at some point so hopefully that will be the only slip up for a while
Lets hope so. We've been fortunate Forest losing 2 games recently but WBA have been in good form lately.

Liverpool have been picking up points recently and been on a 'good' run of results but they still aren't playing well. I think arsenal will win tonight, just. If they don't then its a certain bye bye from the title
Tom

10th Feb 10 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
Lets hope so. We've been fortunate Forest losing 2 games recently but WBA have been in good form lately.

Liverpool have been picking up points recently and been on a 'good' run of results but they still aren't playing well. I think arsenal will win tonight, just. If they don't then its a certain bye bye from the title

I think we will win tonight, we are miles away from being in good form but we've managed to grind out results and stick together and I think that'll be enough tonight (and I don't care how ugly we go about it if we win).
Ben J

10th Feb 10 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arshavin for hat-trick.
Ben J

10th Feb 10 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But we'll probs lose 4-3.
mwg

10th Feb 10 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I want Arsenal to win. I'd rather Arsenal had a chance of finishing 3rd than Liverpool getting 4th
Cosmo

10th Feb 10 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reina, Carragher, Insua, Skrtel, Agger, Mascherano, Lucas, Maxi, Kuyt, Gerrard, Ngog.

Subs: Cavalieri, Riera, Aurelio, Babel, Spearing, Degen, Kelly
Nic Barnes

10th Feb 10 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hope arsenal win tonight.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek Premiership games 23 database queries in 0.0139320 seconds