corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Flipped my van tonight

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Flipped my van tonight
Graham88

User status: Offline
19th Feb 10 at 02:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus, long as ur ok
dannymccann

19th Feb 10 at 06:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo
Why don't people have any ideer (idea) on how to drive when they see animals in the road. Just flatten the bastard then worry about it later.

A bird flew into my car the other day but i didnt hit the brakes i carried on cracked my number plate

Because hitting a bird at 55 and a deer at 55 is not quite the same thing. If he had managed to steer round it and carry on it would have saved writing his van off, so he took the chance. Ploughing into the deer 100% would write off the van, and could have done some serious damage to him aswell should one of its legs or something come through the windscreen etc...?

edit - by no means does rolling your van mean you will 100% not do any damage to yourself, my dad died rolling his van into a field 20 years ago in high winds while delivering

Feel yourself lucky you got out of it fine

[Edited on 19-02-2010 by dannymccann]
DamoC

19th Feb 10 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take the deer to court and claim whiplash lol

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Flipped my van tonight 22 database queries in 0.2581272 seconds