corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Not going to the Doctors.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Not going to the Doctors.
SetH

User status: Offline
19th Feb 10 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo enjoys having his prostate checked
GF-91
Banned

19th Feb 10 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Darent though lol.
Cosmo

19th Feb 10 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GaryF
Darent though lol.

Better than it being something worse, it spreading to your lung and brain and you ending up dead.

9/10 it'll be something not to worry about and they'll tell you there and then.
Cosmo

19th Feb 10 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Cosmo enjoys having his prostate checked

Only if the doctor is skilled enough to check with his cock.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

19th Feb 10 at 16:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use to visit the doctors every month for 'IBS' until I said this is bullshit and got refered after 5 years, turns out I had gallstones and they removed my gallbladder
adiohead

19th Feb 10 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Darent though lol.

they've seen it all before. just do it! my dad was mis-diagnosed twice before they realised he had cancer on his neck. my uncle died from it too (and he was a doctor!!).

the sooner the better. unless you wanna die and don't give a shit about life.....

my doctor did point and laugh, but then so have all the women that have been lucky enough to see my cheesy wotsit
adiohead

19th Feb 10 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
I use to visit the doctors every month for 'IBS' until I said this is bullshit and got refered after 5 years, turns out I had gallstones and they removed my gallbladder

i'm currently seeing the doctor about this issue. they first told me it was IBS and put me on drugs that don't work. i'm being referred to having a colonoscopy

how did they diagnose the gallstones?
Hammer

19th Feb 10 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never been to the doctors with an ailment, I needed a medical for my enhanced disclosure (had to be appointed a doctor) walked in and he said 'you look like a healthy young man' gave me a letter saying I was fine and dandy and I walked out
willay
Premium Member

19th Feb 10 at 17:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:

i'm currently seeing the doctor about this issue. they first told me it was IBS and put me on drugs that don't work. i'm being referred to having a colonoscopy

how did they diagnose the gallstones?

I went to the hospital and they did a baby scan thing on me and found gallstones, then booked me into the hospital x amount of time later to have it removed. 2-3 weeks off work and lots of pain killers, OOO YEAAA
adiohead

19th Feb 10 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I went to the hospital and they did a baby scan thing on me and found gallstones, then booked me into the hospital x amount of time later to have it removed. 2-3 weeks off work and lots of pain killers, OOO YEAAA

ahh, ultrasound. i've had two of those on my tiny ball sack.

what were your symptoms? (if you don't mind me asking..... can always U2U if you want)

i'm having to go a few times a day sometimes.... sometimes i'm fine. also get the occasional hunger type pain (even though i'm not hungry). also wake up feeling sick and heave a lot. also get tired quickly, but not sure if this is related.

doctor thinks it's either IBS or stress

willay
Premium Member

19th Feb 10 at 17:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wake up normally at night with pain too horrible to explain and it would keep you up for hours unless you took alot of legal drugs and waited a few hours, feel like you need a poo/really hot bath/water bottle/death to kill the pain but all of them dont work. Pain is near the middle of your stomach on the right (when looking down at yourself!)

Pain feels like you are going to pass out, uh you feel bloated alot and dont feel so good after any greasy foods.

I think thats about it - I had to start taking these pills every day to keep the pain/gallbladder attacks away and every time I ran out of pills I'd turn into a loon as I really really REALLY didnt want the pain to come back.

[Edited on 19-02-2010 by willay]
Toby
Premium Member

19th Feb 10 at 17:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbf the last time i did the old man up and i didnt go to the doctors for 6 weeks, 2 months later i was laid up in hospital having an op
adiohead

19th Feb 10 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

christ! i don't have pain like that!!!!

have had a funny pain on the right under my rib that has made it difficult to breath sometimes. doctor said it was a trapped nerve and didn't even examine me.
willay
Premium Member

19th Feb 10 at 17:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ya, apparently gallblader attacks is the closest men will get to feeling a pain like childbirth.
GF-91
Banned

19th Feb 10 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get your point, didn't know they could tell me on the spot though.
Thanks for the replies.
adiohead

19th Feb 10 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I get your point, didn't know they could tell me on the spot though.
Thanks for the replies.

well, they can't tell for sure. my dad was told his cancer was just a swollen gland on his neck the first two times.

but if it's to be checked out then they get a move on pretty quickly and within 2 weeks, usually.
this happened on both my occasions. first time was just ultrasound, second time was a few more tests because they found blood in my urine.

had x-rays with chemical dye, camera down my penis hole and another ultrasound. fun times

got the all clear though.
Ben G

19th Feb 10 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gary don't be silly and get down the doctors.

my right bollock became swollen overnight in 2007 after moving stuff down the garage. i left it 2 days, also went to work.

woke up, the pain was awful. went to the doctor and he said get straight down A&E. turns out i had a water infection (dodgy drinking water in work i think), but it could've been a twisted bollock and would've made that ball infertile (read: dead)

lucky i got away with it and didn't need to get one ball removed.

had to have an ultrasound scan on my sack though. such a strange feeling.
Ben G

19th Feb 10 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and i got a few weeks off work and was drugged up so i was high permanently

don't wish it on anyone though, it was liked i'd been kicked in the bollocks about 100 times.
GF-91
Banned

19th Feb 10 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Worried again now. Lol. Might give the docs a ring tomorrow see if they can use their brains and give me an appointment. Useless secretary ftl.
adiohead

19th Feb 10 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well done!
once you've been checked then you don't have to worry anymore!

it's best to talk about these things, i left mine for years before getting it seen to. tell every guy you know to check their balls regularly. could save lives

[Edited on 19-02-2010 by adiohead]
GF-91
Banned

19th Feb 10 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol I honestly couldn't see myself telling my mates to check their balls lol.
adiohead

19th Feb 10 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you love them then it should be easy

if you don't wanna admit it then you could use that comedian 'tom green' as an example. he had a testicle removed and went around to schools telling everyone to check their balls.

tom green, cancer special:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8u2du50nN8

Cosmo

19th Feb 10 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They can tell you right away, just depends what it is.

Mine was a cyst on the tube between my bollock and wherever it goes to He was able to tell that by the position of it, etc.
GF-91
Banned

19th Feb 10 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair play cosmo. Scared though, what if I get a nervous boner lol. Ill be well embarrassed lol.
Cosmo

19th Feb 10 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well Im not gay so I was fine, but I can understand your problem.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Not going to the Doctors. 22 database queries in 0.0097799 seconds