corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sh*t weekend

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sh*t weekend
Rammer

User status: Offline
7th Mar 10 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
every ones quick to slate her, he has lung cancer, has spread a bit, getting very serious with extra chemo.... she probably loves you to bits mate and is scared of losing you, she probably thinks ending it now will hurt less if the worst happened.... selfish i know but i can understand her situation...

either that or she doesnt like bald blokes

sorry if the joke was unacceptable it was meant in a light hearted manor and i really hope you get better and sort the gf problems x

you gotta joke about it or your get to down with it thats how i see it.

I found out what the problem was, she has been sleeping with my best mate
am4nf

7th Mar 10 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats fucked up, shame on them both
pow
Premium Member

7th Mar 10 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AHh mate, chin up. Your CS buddies are here for you, my ex slut won't leave me alone over a fucking tenner at the moment.
ashleh

7th Mar 10 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy an xbox...
GF-91
Banned

7th Mar 10 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking hell rammer! That's well bad! Don't talk to either of them ever again, unforgivable IMO. Best of luck with your chemo though!
Stick with family matey.
Rammer

7th Mar 10 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers peeps
GF-91
Banned

7th Mar 10 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, buy an Xbox. Quite relaxing.
kz

7th Mar 10 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Definitely man (well almost, a PS3 would be better!) COD4 & box-sets of Seinfeld basically go me through my break up
Joe

7th Mar 10 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a shitter that is, obviously better without either of them. Hope you get yourself back on track fella.
Cosmo

7th Mar 10 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is all this true?

Christ if it is mate you're having a fucking rough time lately. I wouldnt be surprised if you wake up tomorrow and found out you'd turned in to Doyle with that sort of luck.
Rammer

7th Mar 10 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep sadly it is all true

But if its this bad now i guess can only get better
mart08uk

7th Mar 10 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow, bad times... hope you get better soon pal Damn in this day and age cancer should be something thats easily treated and not worried about!!!
DizzyRebel

7th Mar 10 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and i thought my situation with my ex was shit... for her and him to do something like that to you whilst you are fighting cancer, they dont deserve the air they breath. So it will be hard but you must walk on from this and never lock back.
Corsa_Sport21

7th Mar 10 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know how your feeling mate,i just chucked my ex of 7yrs a cpl of weeks ago.Couldnt be doing with the shit anymore.

I stupidly snooped through her mobile last week and now ive got the feeling she's seeing some1 who i thought was a friend.Hes got a GF and 2 kids.She was swiftly woken up with a glass of cold water.

Then i got hold of her phone when she was sleeping and txt her friend and caught her out too which kinda confirmed my suspicions but didnt 100% prove it.

On the plus side i went out last night with a few mates and even just talking to lassies and getting numbers without worrying about getting grief off her felt soo good.Not a care in the world now and i get to keep the house etc while she gets nothing.When im feeling down i just think of the bad points about her(theres more bad points than good tbh)and that brings me right back up.
Jules S
Premium Member

7th Mar 10 at 23:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
I know how your feeling mate,i just chucked my ex of 7yrs a cpl of weeks ago.Couldnt be doing with the shit anymore.

I stupidly snooped through her mobile last week and now ive got the feeling she's seeing some1 who i thought was a friend.Hes got a GF and 2 kids.She was swiftly woken up with a glass of cold water.

Then i got hold of her phone when she was sleeping and txt her friend and caught her out too which kinda confirmed my suspicions but didnt 100% prove it.

On the plus side i went out last night with a few mates and even just talking to lassies and getting numbers without worrying about getting grief off her felt soo good.Not a care in the world now and i get to keep the house etc while she gets nothing.When im feeling down i just think of the bad points about her(theres more bad points than good tbh)and that brings me right back up.

There is a world of pain coming your way if you don't own that house 100%
J da Silva

8th Mar 10 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think most people can say they've been cheated on or dumped for someone else, it sucks ass bigtime, but you get over it with setting your mind on other stuff like getting out with your other mates who don't go near your woman, and if you find it a must that you empty your ballbag into a woman every so often just go to your local massage parlour, atleast you don't have to buy them 20 pairs of shoes a year.
Corsa_Sport21

8th Mar 10 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules S
quote:

There is a world of pain coming your way if you don't own that house 100%

What do you mean?Its a council house and she cant afford to pay the rent and bills etc seeing as shes just fuked up her only income.

Or do you mean all the contents inside it etc?
taylorboosh

8th Mar 10 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he meant if you owned it
Griffiths1991

8th Mar 10 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rammer
yep sadly it is all true

But if its this bad now i guess can only get better

Yeah thats right can only get better from here brother
Generation

8th Mar 10 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I don't think you do know how he feels, his situation is very different. I hate it when people do this.

" yeah i know how you feel. btw its my time to tell a story now me me me"

get your own thread
Corsa_Sport21

8th Mar 10 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
quote:

I don't think you do know how he feels, his situation is very different. I hate it when people do this.

" yeah i know how you feel. btw its my time to tell a story now me me me"

get your own thread

My opinion was on a "whole".I cant compare to his situation exactly,but i can on a whole of losing a loved 1 etc.
GF-91
Banned

8th Mar 10 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think generation should get his own thread tbh
Matt L

8th Mar 10 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody hell mate thats awful good luck on the chemo and hope you get better like you said things can only get better now

as people have already said leave them both to it they dont deserve your time of day, my ex left me for some other gimp in the states (she lives over here) lasted 6months (only saw him for 2 weeks lol and that was at the end) made me lol alot when it went pear shaped for her haha now shes single and im alot happier with someone much better.... the point im trying to make is you'll be much happier with the next one (dont rush into it) and then you'll wonder what you saw in them.

[/my 2p's worth]
GF-91
Banned

8th Mar 10 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get your own thread Matt. [/generation reply]
Matt L

8th Mar 10 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GaryF
Get your own thread Matt. [/generation reply]

i already had many tbh

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sh*t weekend 22 database queries in 0.0149601 seconds