corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » coilovers and speedlines! :(

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author coilovers and speedlines! :(
John G

User status: Offline
8th Mar 10 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

those tyres look big to m, what are they? not consider goin for 195/40/16

also the gsi front bumper looks totally different colour and the rear arches look flat

think the prob you have with the height is the fact youv got the gsi front on but no sideskirts

[Edited on 08-03-2010 by John G]
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

8th Mar 10 at 20:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cjohnson
asif. Are you on coilovers or springs and shocks? They look to sit more into the arches than mine.

thats the day i fitted them its even lower, now they have settled in + yes i've got a brand new suspension set up extra shortened shocks and custom 250lb/300lb springs all round
cjohnson

8th Mar 10 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John G
those tyres look big to m, what are they? not consider goin for 195/40/16

also the gsi front bumper looks totally different colour and the rear arches look flat

think the prob you have with the height is the fact youv got the gsi front on but no sideskirts

[Edited on 08-03-2010 by John G]

They're goodyear eagle f1s mate, 195/45/16. As said, I bought them with the tyres on, and they all have good tread so I don't really want to go for some 40s. Just spent £400 on the wheels.

Yes the bumper is a different colour mate. Dunno why, cause it was my mate did it, he did my spoiler and that's perfect. :s The arches are flat lol, don't worry I know all these niggles, I will sort them out in time! The arches were done over the weekend with rattle cans. Hoping they will come up with a polish. Looked sweet before they dried!

And yeah I'm in desperate need of skirts!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » coilovers and speedlines! :( 22 database queries in 0.1594970 seconds