corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Removal Of front Number Plate Petition....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Removal Of front Number Plate Petition....
stubs

User status: Offline
12th Mar 10 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Worth a read to kick start a funny Friday, but sorry I'm not going to put my name to that. Good luck though
M2RTY

12th Mar 10 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my god theres some absolutly stupid people about, i am totally gobsmacked

i might start one making it the law that all cats have to wear hats, because they look better...
corsa_chris_w

12th Mar 10 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i was to start a petition it would be to get rid of the speed bumps
Neo

12th Mar 10 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every force in the country has camera's that are set up on the road to read front number plates.

The logistics and costs that would be accrued through relocating and adjusting these cameras is unthinkable.

Thats before taking into consideration truvelo's, SPECS etc

You'd have more chance at getting a petition passed to make non retroreflective plates legalised and that will never happen.
Gareth F

12th Mar 10 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also if my car was stolen it has double the amount of chance it will be found if being driven.
Police have the plate recognition system that alerts them to wanted vehicles, if cars only had rear plates you would be able to check half as many plates!
Silly idea tbh, move to america if your that bothered.
Aleex

12th Mar 10 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just got told to post it round, not my petition but yeh, no chance it will be passed
Joe

12th Mar 10 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RTY

i might start one making it the law that all cats have to wear hats, because they look better...

Where do I sign?!
Toby
Premium Member

12th Mar 10 at 12:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
My thoughts were instantly the same as Ian's. Removing the front plates would render all the ANPR cameras going in and out of cities useless as well as Truvello speed cameras.

Yeah not only wasting the tax payers money even further by rendering them useless it will help the dodgy types stay on the road, costing us even more.

Plus i have recess that i dont fancy filling

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Removal Of front Number Plate Petition.... 22 database queries in 0.4234381 seconds