corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » shocking Truck pushing another car video..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author shocking Truck pushing another car video..
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Mar 10 at 12:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by xa0s
Reckon she changed lanes at the last minute, rear got caught same way as how police spin cars and it just got stuck to the front, it could be done really smoothly so the lorry driver didn't notice what-so-ever tbh

This happened to a work colleague of mine; but it was the lorry who changed lanes; side swiped him and took him up the motorway planted to the front; drivers side to the cab.

What was worse was the fact that the driver heard a noise so backed off, didn't see anything so accelerated again and hit him again! pushed him around 200m up the m4
Toby
Premium Member

19th Mar 10 at 15:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like how the clio was braking etc as if it may have helped?

Cant believe that the clio dint roll over, must have been tramming along if it was able to break the grip of the tyres etc

Must have been quite funny to see them going past
boylers11

20th Mar 10 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The driver of the Clio was a friend of my sister's colleague (I'm not allowed to mention any names!) I've just found out. Apparently, the lorry driver pulled out behind the Clio (it was probably in the lorry's blindspot), it clipped the rear bumper, spun it sideways and hey-presto. She was obviously very shaken afterwards, but totally unharmed!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » shocking Truck pushing another car video.. 22 database queries in 0.0082190 seconds