corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Garage freaking out over my XE

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Garage freaking out over my XE
Dan295

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 10 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
I might of faked the name, address, and floor managers name on mine.

Mark.W

24th Mar 10 at 01:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who are you insured with mate?
McWillster

24th Mar 10 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't really have any fears of the engine falling out but cheers for the comment

Im currently insured with Bell, but that runs out on the 3rd of April so its over to Adrian Flux to renew my policy seen as they gave me a good enough quote for the XE.
pow
Premium Member

24th Mar 10 at 09:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely you could just run it down to a local small garage, have a chat with the owner there saying you won't hold him responsible if anything goes wrong and offer him some beer money to have a quick look over the car to make sure that the engine is bolted in properly.
Mark.W

24th Mar 10 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you insure with quinn direct it will be easier and can get an engineers report done at vauxhall like i did for £30. then just take that though to the dvla office along with your log book.

Bish bash bosh
Toby
Premium Member

24th Mar 10 at 10:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not pay for an engineers report, that way you have done it correctly plus a bit of peice of mind that it has been fitted correctly.
GteRedtop

24th Mar 10 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

an engineers report will be the best way. if you cant get 1 then make 1 yourself. theres so many people i know that have made 1 themselves. as some1 previous said its just a piece of paper the dvla want they wont follow it up with the garage. imagine how many people send in a engineers report for a conversion? they would be there all day every day gettin in contact with them making sure the report you did isnt a lie. lol gaz? take things to the extreme??

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Garage freaking out over my XE 22 database queries in 0.4565079 seconds