corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Flashed

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Flashed
Ben G

User status: Offline
27th Mar 10 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by basslinecorsa
yep nearly all of the cameras in Dartford flash the wrong way ..... I set them off deliberately .... if you time it well you can make people going through the camera in the right way think it was for them

i've done this by accident before. did make me laugh but it's quite dangerous as they usually slam the anchors on
chris_uk
Premium Member

27th Mar 10 at 17:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you mean like this

then no, i sped through that exact one and it flashed about a year ago and nothing came of it.
pow
Premium Member

27th Mar 10 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

John
Carl

27th Mar 10 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
speed cameras that face towards you don't flash you.

They do, i've got the fine to prove it, it's like a purply flash, definitely noticeble, Haloween 2007 front facing trevelo Penistone Road, Sheffield.
pow
Premium Member

27th Mar 10 at 18:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The truvelos flash infrared which is not meant to be seen by humans but most people can see it, just.
Carl

27th Mar 10 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
The truvelos flash infrared which is not meant to be seen by humans but most people can see it, just.

I really noticed it when I got flashed, it was dusk type time of day, not sure if that played a part.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Flashed 22 database queries in 0.0071971 seconds