corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » crail 9th may

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author crail 9th may
jamesy1990

User status: Offline
15th Apr 10 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

al no be parking up though am gona do the shoot out , anone know if theres a 1600 class this year as there wasnt last year
sri boy

15th Apr 10 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jamesy1990
al no be parking up though am gona do the shoot out , anone know if theres a 1600 class this year as there wasnt last year

scott235

15th Apr 10 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will be in attendance
sri boy

15th Apr 10 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scott235
i will be in attendance

i will ad u to the list m8t
Nic Barnes

15th Apr 10 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

going to check funds the week before see if i can afford the trip up to ken land. few mates say they would go so maybe make it up. was a good day last year. 3 of us made the finals of the shootout oddly.
sri boy

15th Apr 10 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
going to check funds the week before see if i can afford the trip up to ken land. few mates say they would go so maybe make it up. was a good day last year. 3 of us made the finals of the shootout oddly.

hope 2 see u there nick iff u can make the trip up
B3KAN

15th Apr 10 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont think i can be bothered breaking down again and waiting 5 hours for the RAC
mike56gte

16th Apr 10 at 01:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

you will be in the 1800cc and under class neeb!
Eck
Premium Member

16th Apr 10 at 02:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If that Rallye/XSi weapon is there that was there last year you'll have a tough time Jamesy It was an utter weapon.

Nic, at least you won't have that GTE to contend with. On the Mickey T's that was quick!
jamesy1990

16th Apr 10 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wel cars
heading to falkland performance at the end of the month for a superchip and gona get them to raise the rev limit to 7500 so am hopeing a can put up a fight ! only thing is the corsa vxr's spoil it for everyone
jamesy1990

16th Apr 10 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone got any more info on this xsi/ralley? figures? whats been done to it ect is it a 1.6 8v?
Muzzy@VauxhallScotland

16th Apr 10 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by B3KAN
Dont think i can be bothered breaking down again and waiting 5 hours for the RAC

Why not, it was fun
sri boy

16th Apr 10 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
anyone got any more info on this xsi/ralley? figures? whats been done to it ect is it a 1.6 8v?

a had a s2 rallye there are some changes like bigger valves and closer gearboxes in them realy quick cars for 8vs
Nic Barnes

16th Apr 10 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Nic, at least you won't have that GTE to contend with. On the Mickey T's that was quick!

shame in a way as me and iain had a few battles over the last couple of years or so.
B3KAN

16th Apr 10 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Muzzy@VauxhallScotland
quote:
Originally posted by B3KAN

Why not, it was fun

Eck
Premium Member

16th Apr 10 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sri boy
quote:

a had a s2 rallye there are some changes like bigger valves and closer gearboxes in them realy quick cars for 8vs

Pretty sure this is a 16v though on tb's If I remember right, it did a low 13's last year.
sri boy

16th Apr 10 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
quote:

Pretty sure this is a 16v though on tb's If I remember right, it did a low 13's last year.

jamesy1990

17th Apr 10 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
quote:

haha i see ............... this is a problem... ahh well al take it as it comes!
scot-x16xe

18th Apr 10 at 01:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill def b goin guys, will there b stickers to buy there ? Any1 goin from perth or dundee area ?
Jack1.6valver

19th Apr 10 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
quote:

haha i see ............... this is a problem... ahh well al take it as it comes!

Not a porblem at all jim,there not gona allow a non vauxhall into the shoot out surely ?
Jack1.6valver

19th Apr 10 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh yeh and il be there too,fuck knows what in but i'll be there,severly gutted if its not in the valver. If it comes to taking it down the strip with no doors bonnet and bumper then that might be what will have to happen
sri boy

19th Apr 10 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jack1.6valver
Oh yeh and il be there too,fuck knows what in but i'll be there,severly gutted if its not in the valver. If it comes to taking it down the strip with no doors bonnet and bumper then that might be what will have to happen

top lad ave gt bin bags n duck tape wee can make doors n stuff out of that
Total Vauxhall

21st Apr 10 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry for gate crashing this gents, but given the size of your opperation for Crail your designated stand organiser needs to contact Crail Raceway directly to inform them you will be attending with a large number of cars this year.

Normally you can simply turn up and park, but as we are expecting (or hoping for...) a large turnout this year, Crail Raceway have requested that clubs with OVER 10 cars attending let them know in advance and they will allocate you sufficient space on the grass area.

If you have less then 10 cars, then don't worry... just turn up and park as usual.

Anyways, some information copied for various forums follows...

TOTAL VAUXHALL RETURN TO SCOTLAND - MAY 9th @ CRAIL RACEWAY.

Once again we're back at Crail Raceway in Fife for our annual event, with this year promising to be bigger and better than ever. The action begins at 0900hrs with quarter mile, drifting and club stands in attendance. Admission is a very reasonable £10.00 per person (£5 for 10 -16yrs) and unlimited quarter mile runs can be had for a mere £15.00. We'll see you there!

TIMES
0900hrs - GATES OPEN
0930hrs - QUARTER MILE AND DRIFTING CIRCUIT SIGNING ON OPENS
1000hrs - QUARTER MILE AND DRIFTING CIRCUIT OPEN
1400hrs - TROPHIES AWARDED
1630hrs - EVENT CLOSES

COSTS
ENTRY FEE PER PERSON - £10.00
ENTRY FEE 10- 16 - £ 5.00
ENTRY FEE UNDER 10 - £FREE

UNLIMITED QUARTER MILE RUNS - £15.00 (INCLUDES FREE ENTRY TO TOTAL VAUXHALL SHOOTOUT)
DRIFTING/HANDLING, 1 SESSION - £ 5.00

The focus will be on club stands this year with the grass area being allocated almost exclusively for displays and there will be, as usual an award for best represented stand on the day along with awards for best modified, best standard and so on and so forth (TBC)

Club stand space is strictly first come, first served however if you have 10 cars or more attending, space can be reserved in advance by contacting charlie@crailraceway.co.uk directly with details of those attending no later than Saturday 1st May.

Further details can be had at www.crailraceway.co.uk or alternatively via our Face book page, http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/TotalVauxhall

This year we'll be awarding prizes for the following...

BEST RETRO CAR

BEST STANDARD CAR

BEST MODIFIED CAR
First Place (Car of the Show)
2nd Place

BEST PRESENTED CLUB

BEST DRFT/HANDLING CIRCUIT DRIVER

TOTAL VAUXHALL QUARTER MILE SHOOTOUT

CLASS ONE
First Place
Second Place

CLASS TWO
First Place
Second Place

UNLIMITED
First Place
Second Place

In addition to a trophy marking their victory, the winner in each of the catagories will win an additional Vauxhall related prize whilst the Best Presented Club will also be further rewarded... but we can't say more than that at the momment. Watch this space...!

As the Lottery said... you have to be in it to win it!

Cheers

[Edited on 21-04-2010 by Total Vauxhall]
Total Vauxhall

21st Apr 10 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Contact details for Crail:

charlie@crailraceway.co.uk

www.crailraceway.co.uk

Please ensure ONLY your organiser contacts them with the name of your club and the ammount of cars you will be bringing.

They DO NOT need specific names, car details and so on and nor does each and every person attending need to contact them. ONLY the organiser and only with club details and numbers.

Cheers

am4nf

21st Apr 10 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would contact crail, but that would probably invlove members paying money up front and scottish modified thread has proved that a fail

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » crail 9th may 23 database queries in 0.0150969 seconds