corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dirty naughty North Koreans

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dirty naughty North Koreans
Daimo B

User status: Offline
20th May 10 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Olive,r you seem quite angry today. I'd have thought you would be in a good mood considering your going on holiday tomorrow.
Ojc

20th May 10 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone is winding me up, if you don't all fix up I will have to get my mum on you
ryzer

20th May 10 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of mum?
Aaron

20th May 10 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Everyone is winding me up, if you don't all fix up I will have to get my mum on you

I had your mum on me last night

ajscorsa

20th May 10 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

I had your mum on me last night

Jambo

20th May 10 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I loved how its the "in" thing to be scared of China because "there are so many of them"
India has a virtually identical population, with an Army, and more importantly Nuclear weapons. Id be more worried about the Hindu's and SikHs deciding to end Islam by striking their green neighbour causing a nuclear winter when they retaliate.. rather than China going to war with the western world

[Edited on 20-05-2010 by Jambo]
ryzer

20th May 10 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
I loved how its the "in" thing to be scarfed of China because "there are so many of them"
India has a virtually identical population, with an Army, and more importantly Nuclear weapons. Id be more worried about the Hindu's and SikHs deciding to end Islam rather than China going to war with the western world

amen to that, 21st century crusades anyone?
Daimo B

20th May 10 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it the In thing?

I've always been weary of China. Some very strange laws over there.

Hindus and SikH's are not to be afraid of. Muslim extreemists are.

What im saying is, if China wanted to kick off, they could.

If North Korea wanted to kick off, they could.

Both countries have very secrative governments so you don't know whats happening, no-one does.

Thats why there are always media blackouts, to stop the western world from seeing whats going on. You've only got to read some of the stories that do get out how backwards some of their laws are.

Like police torturing people to get a confession.
Jambo

20th May 10 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just because there are alot of people doesn't mean they are all in the army....
Yes communists are a tad scary, but thats just western paranoya really. Aparently South Korea without the help of the US will have more than enough rescouces to defeat North Korea easily. if shit gets tough they call in the Americans and then have use of one of the largest Armies in the world.

N. Korea = small fry.

China would need some sort of motive to suddenly start a war. I cant really think of one?! They are self sufficient and have an enormous country.

Russia is far more scary than any of these "threats" mentioned
micra_pete
Premium Member

20th May 10 at 11:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Is it the In thing?

I've always been weary of China. Some very strange laws over there.

Both countries have very secrative governments so you don't know whats happening, no-one does.

Thats why there are always media blackouts, to stop the western world from seeing whats going on. You've only got to read some of the stories that do get out how backwards some of their laws are.

Depends what you mean as backward, a communist state is much stricter than our pussy-whipped western way of living. Doesn't mean its backward. imo.

I also agree with Jambon.
Daimo B

20th May 10 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yes communists are a tad scary, but thats just western paranoya really. Aparently South Korea without the help of the US will have more than enough rescouces to defeat North Korea easily. if shit gets tough they call in the Americans and then have use of one of the largest Armies in the world.

N. Korea = small fry.

China would need some sort of motive to suddenly start a war. I cant really think of one?! They are self sufficient and have an enormous country.

Is that why the North Vs South war went on for so many years killing so many millions of people because the south was more advanced??

I'd say that was wrong sorry jambo. North has like a "compulsary service" and I think the majority of the nation is in the army.

The numbers don't concern me. The mentality of the approach does.

Russia doesn't concern me.

America is a prime example of a large army that couldn't get laid in a brothel. Great kit, awful forces.
Daimo B

20th May 10 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete
Depends what you mean as backward, a communist state is much stricter than our pussy-whipped western way of living. Doesn't mean its backward. imo.

I also agree with Jambon.

Beating people to get a confession, even if it wasn't them?

Pussy footed?

Would love to live in a country run by you
Jambo

20th May 10 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that was then Dmob. This is now! No war is ever easy, but aparently South have a better army.
micra_pete
Premium Member

20th May 10 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

Would love to live in a country run by you

You'd be first.
ryzer

20th May 10 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

N. Korea = small fry.

Is that why the North Vs South war went on for so many years killing so many millions of people because the south was more advanced??

I'd say that was wrong sorry jambo. North has like a "compulsary service" and I think the majority of the nation is in the army.

The numbers don't concern me. The mentality of the approach does.

Russia doesn't concern me.

America is a prime example of a large army that couldn't get laid in a brothel. Great kit, awful forces.

didnt realise you were an expert on Chinese foreign policy. what approach? when have the chinese ever invaded a country, Tibet was the last one, and they want Taiwan, and have done for years. could walk into the country if they so wished, so why havent they?

since the first korean war, we have been in the cold war with the russians, fought the argies, fought the Iraqis, fought in Kosovo, continually fought in Ireland this whole period, invaded Iraq (again) and went into Afghanistan, I would say our attitude is vastly more aggressive and bullying than the chinese,
SetH

20th May 10 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every great empire bides its time.

Great empires can lay dormant for centuries before they unleash hell. History is decorated with such examples going back thousands of years and No i dont have time to reference any of them

I just think you are being naive by looking at their behaviour over the last 50 years and taking that as a model for the near future. Mind you a lot of people probably share that view and you wont even see it coming which will be part of their advantage.

I agree with the arguementative one in this instance and have shared these thoughts for some years.

Wait till Marc sees this, he will tell us how the chinese will invade via Anchorage, Fallout 3 style
Daimo B

20th May 10 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ryzer
didnt realise you were an expert on Chinese foreign policy. what approach? when have the chinese ever invaded a country, Tibet was the last one, and they want Taiwan, and have done for years. could walk into the country if they so wished, so why havent they?

since the first korean war, we have been in the cold war with the russians, fought the argies, fought the Iraqis, fought in Kosovo, continually fought in Ireland this whole period, invaded Iraq (again) and went into Afghanistan, I would say our attitude is vastly more aggressive and bullying than the chinese,

Quote me where I said that or claimed to be an expert. What is it with people on here making BS claims about conversations recently????

Why haven't they, because currently they are supplying most of the western world with goods and funding their empire and huge military with it.

Can you also stick to an individual country, as im talking about major attitude problems with Korea, who is pretty much goverened by China.

I wouldn't trust China, or North Korea. What exactly are you trying to put across?
ryzer

20th May 10 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
Originally posted by ryzer

Quote me where I said that or claimed to be an expert. What is it with people on here making BS claims about conversations recently????

Why haven't they, because currently they are supplying most of the western world with goods and funding their empire and huge military with it.

Can you also stick to an individual country, as im talking about major attitude problems with Korea, who is pretty much goverened by China.

I wouldn't trust China, or North Korea. What exactly are you trying to put across?

my point im trying to make is why you dont 'trust' china, im saying that economic circumstances will make them incredibly reluctant to destroy the west. they have too much to lose, plus there is nothing to interest them in North Korea anyway, and they didnt step in before, so why would they now.

and south korea wont kick off just yet as they wont do anything without US backing, and they dont want another war in the far east.
John

20th May 10 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

Like in America?
Matt H

20th May 10 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

China is always under growth, they produce everything. They buy the worlds materials, use them to manufacture items, and sell ti back to the west for a huge markup.

Not entirely, they sell it with a markup but it's usually far from huge. Hence all of the dumping duties in place for goods manufactured in China
Matt H

20th May 10 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Who the Chinese or N Koreans.

They have torpeados

I read this as "tall paedo's" in the relevant accent

Should be easy to spot them then
Matt H

20th May 10 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR

Koreans are no threat to us in the UK. They can't fire that far away. But its quite ignorent to only think of yourself Oliver and not the other surrounding countries.

Plus they have one of the worst economies in the world. They can't afford a war
Matt H

20th May 10 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
But hell, neither country has oil so America won't invade (mainly because they know they would have their asses handed to them).

Plenty of oil in the South China Sea

Matt H

20th May 10 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Damn right.

Do none of you watch 24?
Nath

20th May 10 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Russia and rebel seperatists from the IRK are scary as fuck tbh.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dirty naughty North Koreans 22 database queries in 0.0257471 seconds