corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Movie Day : Fox out of Transformers 3.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Movie Day : Fox out of Transformers 3.
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st May 10 at 12:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If people love a film because it has a few nice pieces of special effects then I bet I could jingle my shiney keys in front of you and you'll laugh and giggle like a simple child.
FruitBooTeR

21st May 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
If people love a film because it has a few nice pieces of special effects then I bet I could jingle my shiney keys in front of you and you'll laugh and giggle like a simple child.

You'd properly understand if you had a decent tv etc..but im guessing you don't.
Eck
Premium Member

21st May 10 at 12:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You mean sky hd, blu ray, 1080p and even watching films like avatar in 3d in the cinema? No, you're right... never seen anything quite like that

[Edited on 21-05-2010 by Eck]
scoob
Premium Member

21st May 10 at 13:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was shit, avatar was shit, get over it
FruitBooTeR

21st May 10 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The number of tickets sold suggest otherwise..again down to your personal opinion but im sure a lot more people dissagree with you..
Eck
Premium Member

21st May 10 at 13:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd like to see the facts that a lot more people are simple minded like yourself and get excited over a bit of graphics? I prefer a storyline...Call me old fashioned
Cavey

21st May 10 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watching Transformers 2 on Blu-ray with surround sound, is definitely a hell of an experience, the action is brilliant

But on the whole the film is shit.
Eck
Premium Member

21st May 10 at 13:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Watching Transformers 2 on Blu-ray with surround sound, is definitely a hell of an experience, the action is brilliant

But on the whole the film is shit.

Much like watching Avatar. It is an amazing experience, but that doesn't make the film good! Some people can't tell the difference.
FruitBooTeR

21st May 10 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I'd like to see the facts that a lot more people are simple minded like yourself and get excited over a bit of graphics? I prefer a storyline...Call me old fashioned

Oh so im simple minded because I like films that are making the most of today's technologies? Erm no...

I like films with good storylines, ive watched films since I was a kid so I can tell a difference between a shit film and a decent film...and my personal opinion which I'm entitled to is that the storyline to Avatar was brilliant, couple that with impressive filming, High definition 3d images and if you ask me you've got a great film.
Eck
Premium Member

21st May 10 at 13:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes that's your opinion, but then attempting to prove your opinion is the correct one by saying "Ticket sales suggest otherwise", that's when I reply.
FruitBooTeR

21st May 10 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh because small minded people like scoob are saying Avatar was shit...yes praps he doesnt have the brain capacity to take in such a detailed film, but if you look at ticket sales they certainly dont suggest the film was shit.
ryzer

21st May 10 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FruitBooTeR
Yeh because small minded people like scoob are saying Avatar was shit...yes praps he doesnt have the brain capacity to take in such a detailed film, but if you look at ticket sales they certainly dont suggest the film was shit.

no it suggests there are a lot of dimwits out there who like pretty pictures
FruitBooTeR

21st May 10 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ryzer
quote:

Oh right...

So what would you suggest is a better film then? What would you adivse to see? Id love to know as I reckon im missing out!
adiohead

21st May 10 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't enjoy Transformers 1 & 2, but number 3 was great!
ryzer

21st May 10 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ryzer
quote:

Oh right...

So what would you suggest is a better film then? What would you adivse to see? Id love to know as I reckon im missing out!

Im saying Ticket sales doesnt mean its a great film
Balling
Premium Member

21st May 10 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You'd properly understand if you had a decent tv etc..but im guessing you don't.

That's an unbelievably stupid comment, that make you sound like an 8-year old with a racing bike!

Carl

21st May 10 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

How many tickets a film sold doesn't mean it is good. People don't know if it is a good film until they have seen it.

Avatar was a shit film, it was a basic story line that has been done to death, the 3d experience was immense and made it memorable. It seems that you don't have the capacity to reflect on how good or bad a film holistically and are too busy wanking over your set up.
FruitBooTeR

21st May 10 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:

How many tickets a film sold doesn't mean it is good. People don't know if it is a good film until they have seen it.

Avatar was a shit film, it was a basic story line that has been done to death, the 3d experience was immense and made it memorable. It seems that you don't have the capacity to reflect on how good or bad a film holistically and are too busy wanking over your set up.

Ive said it before and ill say it again for people who dont listen, I thought it was a good film, you carl obviously thought it was shit...so matter of opinion. All I said was I think a lot more people in the world will have thought it was a good film..and yes ticket sales dont really proove this but in reality in todays world high ticket sales and profit making make a film great, If you dont like it theres nothing you can do about it, thats what publicization and the media do.

So can you now please explain how the storyline has been done to death? Please list a number of films that have the same storyline as Avatar..THANKS!
Eck
Premium Member

21st May 10 at 15:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:

Ive said it before and ill say it again for people who dont listen, I thought it was a good film, you carl obviously thought it was shit...so matter of opinion. All I said was I think a lot more people in the world will have thought it was a good film..and yes ticket sales dont really proove this but in reality in todays world high ticket sales and profit making make a film great, If you dont like it theres nothing you can do about it, thats what publicization and the media do.

So can you now please explain how the storyline has been done to death? Please list a number of films that have the same storyline as Avatar..THANKS!

You mean the "Man is attracted to girl but she isn't interested, but man does things that make her slowly fall in love with him, then man screws up big time so she tells him where to go, then man does something heroic and they live happily ever after" storyline? Nah never seen it anywhere. Pocahontas COULD be a close storyline....

Oh, and you didn't just say that. You said you doubt I'd have any "amazing" things such as 1080p HD TV's because I don't get wooed by a film as easy...I'm sorry, who are you? Judging me and what I have because I'm not that easily persuaded?
FruitBooTeR

21st May 10 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol thats quite funny seing your judging everyone who likes it saying theyre simple minded...

Tool
FruitBooTeR

21st May 10 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck

You mean the "Man is attracted to girl but she isn't interested, but man does things that make her slowly fall in love with him, then man screws up big time so she tells him where to go, then man does something heroic and they live happily ever after" storyline? Nah never seen it anywhere. Pocahontas COULD be a close storyline....

WTF! Must of watched a different version of Avatar or was high on drugs at the time.
Eck
Premium Member

21st May 10 at 16:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

WTF! Must of watched a different version of Avatar or was high on drugs at the time.

Don't do drugs and have you ever seen pocahontas? I judged you for judging me. You really are as thick as you seem. You've lost in this thread, leave now to keep some dignity.
Nath

21st May 10 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck
Premium Member

21st May 10 at 17:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF NATH YOU MUST HAVE WATCHED THE WRONG AVATAR, OR WERE YOU HIGH ON DRUGS? OR BOTH!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????!?!?!?!?!?!??????????!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????!!!one!!!?!????????????????????????????????????!?!?!?!?!!!
Nath

21st May 10 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably both tbh.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Movie Day : Fox out of Transformers 3. 23 database queries in 0.1527998 seconds