corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » So fatty has gone, hey?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author So fatty has gone, hey?
cavmad

User status: Offline
5th Jun 10 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
I find it absolutely incredible he can be labelled 'fucking shit' by anyone. He's been taking Liverpool backwards for a while now and has well overstayed his useful managerial career at Anfield but his record in Europe negates the fact he's been pish in the league a few seasons.

The almighty holy one Mourinho couldn't do in Europe with a Russian billionaire's money what Benitez did at Liverpool with far greater financial constraints.

Contradiction-tastic!

He's taken them backwards and overstayed his welcome yet you don't think he's shit?

Mourinho is a million times a better manager than him, his record proves that.
Liverpool have spent more the last three seasons than any other English (and probably British) club and tell me what you have to show for it? Fuck all of any note, that's what.
His record in Europe with Liverpool is one fantastic cup and fuck all else. How have you been getting on with the Premier league? Must be nineteen or twenty years since you've own the highest leage title in England and you've never won the Premier League.
Sorry that's almost as laughable as the 'this will be our season' bollocks Liverpool fans have been trotting out since the year dot.
Hammer

5th Jun 10 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Their record in Europe, up until this season, was the equal of any in the whole of Europe. Fact.

Mourinho might be a better manager but he still failed at winning the cup he was hired to do do when he was at Chelsea whereas Benitez didn't. So to answer your initial question that's probably why Liverpool fans are upset he has gone, even though he had went stale as their manager.

Contradiction-tastic
Limecat
Banned

5th Jun 10 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Typing FACT doesn't make something a fact you know hammer? FACT.

Hammer

5th Jun 10 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where did I type 'FACT' mate?
mwg

5th Jun 10 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liverpool are shit. FACT.
Nath

5th Jun 10 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

100% NAILED ON FACT.
Limecat
Banned

5th Jun 10 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unless you are being a pedant about the fact it is in upper case then you missed the word at the end of your first sentance. Fact.
Hammer

5th Jun 10 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'sentence'

You were trying to insuate I typed in bold letters to convey a point. You were wrong.
Limecat
Banned

5th Jun 10 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'insinuate'

No, I was trying to insinuate you were typing the word 'fact' to convey a point. I was right. FACT.
Nath

5th Jun 10 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eck
Premium Member

5th Jun 10 at 11:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow, a thread has taken a weird turn on cs for a change The simple fact is he has achieved something that Chelsea and all their Billions have yet not. So saying he has been shit for them is laughable. Shit now, yes, but not always.
Cosmo

5th Jun 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never guessed how this would of ended up...

I bet this guy is one of LETs fellow Americans, and he has no choice but to be an armchair fan as is too fat to get out of it.
Limecat
Banned

5th Jun 10 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good thought.

Hey cavmad, are you a Yank like me? If so, do you fancy going halves on a shit tin-pot football club? You don't need to put any money in but they need a manager with experience of beating the drop from the Premiership. Maybe Gary Megson?
Hammer

5th Jun 10 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
'insinuate'

No, I was trying to insinuate you were typing the word 'fact' to convey a point. I was right. FACT.

I failed trying to be a smart arse
cavmad

5th Jun 10 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not sorry Let, but I suppose where Costco Smallcock is concerned I'm a sceptic not a septic.

Eck: how long has fatty been at Liverpool and how long was Mourhino at Chelsea? Yes on paper Mourinho was lesss successful in Europe in his time at Chelsea but they also won the Premier League twice in a row under him. Now before the great unwashed wheeltrim thieves start all this 'bought their way to the league' nonsense maybe a couple of Scousers can answer me a question or two: Considering you (as a team) have spent more than any other club in Britain in the last three years what have you won in that time? Secondly you have consistantly been in the top two or three richest clubs in Britain for light years, and yet you have never won the Premier League. Please explain why?

Here's my view of *most* Liverpool fans:

A) Only you care that you won a European cup/whatever in 1977/whenever and have more than anyone else.

B) Only you at the start of every single fucking season say 'This will be our year' despite not having a cat in hells chance.

C) Only you think that because you get nine points from the first four or five games that you will piss the league.

Face facts and I'm deadly serious here: You are NOT the 'greatest team in the world'. You are NOT a major force in the Premier League. I'd actually suggest that Arsenal, United and Chelsea are the 'big three' because there isn't, or wasn't, a big four the last few years. It's the top three as above then a lottery as to who will finish in fourth.

Unfortunately for you Man City will be the in the top four come the end of next season along with the three I've already mentioned. If you finish 5th you'll have to look at that as a major result.

*Note I said most as, unbelievably, some Liverpool fans are quite down to erath and know what waste of fucking space Benitez was.
Limecat
Banned

5th Jun 10 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ Costco and 'the great unwashed wheeltrim thieves'.
BarnshaW

5th Jun 10 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ costco, i dont even like football but i liked this thread
Marc

5th Jun 10 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like this guy
Marc

5th Jun 10 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cavmad
B) Only you at the start of every single fucking season say 'This will be our year' despite not having a cat in hells chance.

Aaron

5th Jun 10 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CosmOwned
Limecat
Banned

5th Jun 10 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
CosmOwned

Fact.
Rick Draper

5th Jun 10 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
CosmOwned

Fact.

Mr Ferguson
Cosmo

6th Jun 10 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Consistently been in the top two or three richest clubs? In what respect - revenue, gross profit, net profit?

And we have spent more than any other club in last few seasons? What a fucking load of shite that is you thought you could get away with. Please post the figures supporting this bullshit.

As for the rest I'll deal with when not on my iPhone but your post has so much shit in it that you're trying to pass off as fact it's untrue.
Limecat
Banned

6th Jun 10 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't worry cavmad, Costco will close his eyes to any evidence you can use to support it. Even if you do a screen grab he will try to argue with the figures, then he will ignore most of what you said and as a last roll of the dice he tries to come out with shit like 'changing your stance' when it has been the same all along, it's just that you have to clarify everything to mask his inability to read.
BarnshaW

6th Jun 10 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » So fatty has gone, hey? 23 database queries in 0.0153110 seconds