corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » People who've been to ibiza

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author People who've been to ibiza
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 10 at 14:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dave_17 is dj'ing at every club in Ibiza, he will sort you out for free tickets
wilson_sri

22nd Jun 10 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ushiuia beach partys in Playa Den Bossa are also a must do now. I went along when it was Luciano and friends every Sunday. Its now running events everyday from 12pm. Although Luciano and friends was shut down last week for being too loud :-(
Carl

22nd Jun 10 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wilson_sri
Ushiuia beach partys in Playa Den Bossa are also a must do now. I went along when it was Luciano and friends every Sunday. Its now running events everyday from 12pm. Although Luciano and friends was shut down last week for being too loud :-(

Been reading about that the other day, cadenza has gone to pacha now and they reckon it was just a marketing scam as none of the other events at have stopped, just lucianos, conviently as it has moved! That night at pacha is a sell out imo, totally the wrong club for it.

Mark I disagree, all I ever heard on a tuesdays was girls trying too hard on about their amazing time at dc10, the type that clearly have no interest in music whatsoever and could probably only bear it because they were off their tree on ket. A small club full of people posing rather than buzzing off the music and the atmosphere is soon destroyed, it's unbearably full these days, cocoon is the same now too, I got physically stuck at the closing party in 07, I dread to think how busy it is these days.

Maybe i've just run my course with it, had amazing times that will never be topped so it's time I moved on for me, just glad I got to experience the open air terraces etc and bora bora before it went toilet.
wilson_sri

22nd Jun 10 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:
Originally posted by wilson_sri

Been reading about that the other day, cadenza has gone to pacha now and they reckon it was just a marketing scam as none of the other events at have stopped, just lucianos, conviently as it has moved! That night at pacha is a sell out imo, totally the wrong club for it.

I thought the whole Cadenza being closed down thing was a marketing as well. But they have found a new location. Also talking to one of my mates last week who works for Resident Advisor in beefa. Was telling me it was just far too loud and busy. Cadenza were bringing in extra PA equipment, and also it was far too busy, obviously with it being Luciano! All the other events have been allowed to carry on by the authorities, because they are quieter and not so popular. You have to remember, ushiuia is in Playa Den Bossa, which is still a residential area. Luckily i made it along last year for Luciano and friends. Best party i went to ever in Ibiza that year. I will NEVER go to Pacha again. I love Luciano and all the Cadenza DJS, but pacha is a terrible club full of commercial show off crowd. Its where people go that like David Guetta etc

As for DC10. I will pass judgment when i go back this year. Im sure it will still be amazing, the djs that line up circoloco are just far too good for me to care about the crowd. TBH its always been a "cool" place to be, ever since it first opened. And has always drawn in a look at me crowd. Although i just know deep down it will never be what it used to be. The reason that made DC10 so special was the time it started at. Taxi from Space at 6AM after closing, straight onto DC10 for a all day session!

The authorities are destroying Ibiza. They have really clamped down on the clubs and revellers over the last couple of years. Which is a bit stupid as it is one of Spains biggest tourist destinations and brings them in millions each year!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » People who've been to ibiza 22 database queries in 0.0118232 seconds