corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Weekend Thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Weekend Thread
harrisp

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 10 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tonight, go to the gym for a bit, then go out for a couple of drinks for a mates birthday (pretty much stopped drinking so will be pissed too easily )

Tomorrow, first saturday I havent worked in ages , but got to finish my college folder.

Sunday, the first sunday I havent worked in ages aswell probably just chill, or maybe fit a front diff if I get one.
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Jul 10 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
Tonight : Out for a curry then try and steal someone's missus FAILED
Tomorrow : HSBC to get the ex taken off all our paperwork, then work on the house, then try and steal someone's missus FAILED
Sunday : Work on the house, then do my ironing - might spend the evening trying to steal someone's missus FAILED

God its a hard life being single

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Weekend Thread 22 database queries in 0.0102420 seconds