corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » hey Corsa Sport Members ;)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hey Corsa Sport Members ;)
c20xe-c20let
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
15th Jul 10 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha and yeah fezzie was ok but like you say the clamping down is aloud ov bollox tbh high court injuction crap lol, and i know seems to be a good site up to yet hear there has been alot off scamming etc off few people and dispute threads
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Jul 10 at 22:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scamming goes on no matter which site you're on, there will allways be some prick out to get your money for nothing.
Rob-e91

15th Jul 10 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Scamming goes on no matter which site you're on, there will allways be some prick out to get your money for nothing.

True^^, just ask about people before you trade with them or look for feedback, and always get there details

[Edited on 15-07-2010 by Rob-e91]
markx14xe

15th Jul 10 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

this is very true so just be careful not easy

Limecat
Banned

15th Jul 10 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by c20xe-c20let
haha and yeah fezzie was ok but like you say the clamping down is aloud ov bollox tbh high court injuction crap lol, and i know seems to be a good site up to yet hear there has been alot off scamming etc off few people and dispute threads

Yes.

I use a lot of forums. I have NEVER know as many scam 'deals' on all those forums combined when placed against this one.

Corsasport has a lot of fucking idiots though that want something for nothing, that's why I won't trade unless someone has a 'wanted' thread with something I have (don't get me started on selling to these timewasting children!). The twats on here that have been scammed have, on the whole, been well warned but ignored advice. They are just spastics TBH.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob-e91
Welcome mate, it's the best forrum about

No, it isn't.
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Jul 10 at 22:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, just be carefull. If it sounds too good to be true then it usually will be. If you have any questions about anyone then U2U one of the Classifieds mods, look in the trade feedback thread or look through the disputes section. Ask for pictures and all relavent details which most people seem to forget about, resulting in them being out of pocket and having no one else to blame but themsleves.

[Edited on 15-07-2010 by DannyB]
c20xe-c20let

15th Jul 10 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay thanks for that was looking at some bits in clasifieds earlier but heard alot about scamming so was just bit weary but if i go ahead to buy something i always like to collect parts tbh, or i will check there history abit if posting me the parts cheers guys
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Jul 10 at 22:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Collection is the easiet way all round if you're local enough, the people who have been scammed have been stupid as said above, it's not the site that is to blame it's the idiots trying to get something on the cheap.
c20xe-c20let

15th Jul 10 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep i agree there pal
Limecat
Banned

15th Jul 10 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
okay thanks for that was looking at some bits in clasifieds earlier but heard alot about scamming so was just bit weary but if i go ahead to buy something i always like to collect parts tbh, or i will check there history abit if posting me the parts cheers guys

That's what pains me.

I can refer people to my MIG profile or even my eBay. If you don't know someone get 'something else' but most people on here that have been shafted have no-one to blame but themselves - the signs were there but their greed overcame them.

[Edited on 15-07-2010 by LETGSI16V]
c20xe-c20let

15th Jul 10 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah is that mig web any good ? and i do alot on ebay myself im a registerd buisness on there but the problem is fees on there
Limecat
Banned

15th Jul 10 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yeah is that mig web any good ? and i do alot on ebay myself im a registerd buisness on there but the problem is fees on there

MIG is a great site.

It is a far better site than here, not the same quantity of timewasters, not the same quantity of childish dickheads who know fuckall.
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Jul 10 at 23:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

then why are you still here gracing us with your presence?
markx14xe

15th Jul 10 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only because you have to pay to sign up and make use of the site LETGSI16V
Limecat
Banned

15th Jul 10 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
then why are you still here gracing us with your presence?

I am a paid member on both sites. Is that alright with you?

quote:
Originally posted by markx14xe

Here or MIG? Neither.

Run along little boy. You know nothing about nothing.

[Edited on 15-07-2010 by LETGSI16V]
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Jul 10 at 23:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fine with me, do as you please, I dont understand why you spend hours on here everyday if you dislike it so much?
Limecat
Banned

15th Jul 10 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't spend hours on here everyday though Danny. Ok, I have done tonight but look at the userlist as and when you are on.
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Jul 10 at 23:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're on as much as me I've never seen you offline for ages, and you post a lot, if you hated it so much you wouldn't be here you love it really
Lawrah
Premium Member

15th Jul 10 at 23:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Welcome hello there hi
Limecat
Banned

15th Jul 10 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Have you stopped talking bollocks yet you fucking parasite? I have given more tech advice than you have ever known.

Fuck off.
adiohead

15th Jul 10 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of car?

is your name Jay?

[Edited on 15-07-2010 by adiohead]
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Jul 10 at 23:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:

Have you stopped talking bollocks yet you fucking parasite? I have given more tech advice than you have ever known.

Fuck off.

Fucking troll you are funny in a 'I'm a huge penis' sort of way though, you can't leave, I love to hate you
Limecat
Banned

15th Jul 10 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:

Fuck off.

Fucking troll you are funny in a 'I'm a huge penis' sort of way though, you can't leave, I love to hate you

Ojc

15th Jul 10 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi.

I suspect we will get more if these threads now the changes to classifieds has happened, good way of boosting post counts then free to scam away
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Jul 10 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funny that, I get emails all the time from people who are telling me to look out for users on here because they've scammed elsewhere. In fact a lot of the red messages which have been issued are in order that I can investigate trade problems from elsewhere.

You might also find that a lot of complaints go un-noticed by regular members. For example, the volume of scams looked lower before the Disputes forum was opened but they've always been going on. Just with that forum, they are public and discussed. Not every forum have a public place in which they can discuss that. And not every forum have staff who will get involved.

And not every forum is as big. I bet some other places compare very favourably to here, simply because they don't have the volume of users or the level of activity. You're not really being fair to simply say CS has more scamming than anywhere else. You're not active enough on enough other sites for a start.

In fact I think even talking about scams puts the feeling in people's minds that scams are popular here. That isn't borne out by stats, that's because they're talked about and therefore people think they're more prevalent. But I would rather not brush it under the carpet?

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » hey Corsa Sport Members ;) 22 database queries in 0.0254982 seconds