corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Predators

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Predators
Gavin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Oct 10 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The original predator was ridiculous AWESOME!

This film came out in '87 and still craps over most of the action packed films released today... even the graphics arent that bad for a 20+ year old film!!

To be fair, I might like the latest film as I'd be walking into it with very very very low expectations anyway as I know it will be no were near as good as the orginial!

GET TO THE 'COPPER!!!

pew pew pew pewwwww
LeeM

1st Nov 10 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was the predator that helped him take off the ship the same one from aliens vs predators?
Steve
Premium Member

1st Nov 10 at 20:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gavin
The original predator was ridiculous AWESOME!

This film came out in '87 and still craps over most of the action packed films released today... even the graphics arent that bad for a 20+ year old film!!

To be fair, I might like the latest film as I'd be walking into it with very very very low expectations anyway as I know it will be no were near as good as the orginial!

GET TO THE 'COPPER!!!

are you sure you weren't watching The Bill
CORSA NUT

1st Nov 10 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FkinRofl
LeeM

1st Nov 10 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ignore my last comment I got confused.
What I wanna know is why in the trailer do you see a scene with like 10 predator triangle targets all over him, but the same scene is nowhere in the film and there's not even that many predators in it!
mwg

1st Nov 10 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deleted scene?
LeeM

1st Nov 10 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would have to be a huge deleted scene!
C2RL R

2nd Nov 10 at 06:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watched it last night and was also disappointed. The predators just didn't seem as badass as they did in the first movies. 2 of them were killed by characters that I didn't really care about and it just seemed too easy. I think the reason the first was so good was that arnie was left all alone fairly early on in the film and had to fight to survive without any help. I know that wouldn't have worked in this film as there were three predators instead of 1 though.
Winemaker

2nd Nov 10 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Acquired this and watched it, the crazy black fella' explained about the piss weak predators in this film, that there were two types ie: Bigger ones and smaller ones and that the bigger ones prey on the smaller ones, over all thought it was okay but, had a few holes in it. I think in the predator camp at one point was when he had a lot of targets on him. I did find it a bit amusing that the doctor turned out to be a nutjob, I was saying that to the missus, when she said he doesn't fit in, like the other characters.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

2nd Nov 10 at 08:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the small predators in this one are the same ones from the original!

the bigger ones are the new ones
LeeM

2nd Nov 10 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did I miss somethin? I thought the ones that came in the cages where the small predators, and the 3 that were hunting the humans were the big guys?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

2nd Nov 10 at 08:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not watched it since the cinema but i thought the smaller ones were the ones hunting the humans

sorry if im wrong
C2RL R

2nd Nov 10 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think the one that is tied up in the camp is the classic predator just like in the original movie. the other 3 predators are meant to be the larger ones.
if the classic predator can easily defeat most of the cast in the original movie and the larger ones in this movie can defeat the classic predators, then it shouldn't have been so easy for the humans to kill the big uns in predators.
mwg

1st Apr 11 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just finished watching this.

It was ok but felt it could of been better. Guess I am used to them making new versions of old films these days and expanding the storyline a lot more, putting a lot more detail in to everything. Like in the latest Bond and Batman movies. I know it's a different kind of film to those but still you get my point.
Jake

1st Apr 11 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt understand a word of that matty g

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Predators 23 database queries in 0.0129211 seconds