corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » closing parties in Ibiza

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author closing parties in Ibiza
ajscorsa

User status: Offline
20th Jul 10 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lee_wee
quote:
Originally posted by ajscorsa
think were going on the 25th now, budget has been altered slightly taking £600 for 3 days, should be ok! Dont know where im staying yet ma brothers dealing with it but I am Hyper now lol. Split with the mrs last week so I really need this

try and get in central city apartments, or the mental central as it's known ot there, cheap and basic but does the job and they let you get away with pretty much anything! I ripped our tv off the wall one night and they didn't care

sounds good to me lol! I dont care what the appartments are like as long as my clothes/passport dont get nicked and ive got something to lie on. were only going for 3 - 4 days so I wont be doing much sleeping anyway
stubbsy05

20th Jul 10 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by N16K
Going with mates for a week in August (Monday - Monday) staying at Ibiza Rocks.

will be going to

Tue - Ibiza Rocks

Wed - reclaim the dance floor

Thu - David Guetta @ Pacha

Sun - We Love @ Space

other days will decide when we arrive.

[Edited on 19-07-2010 by N16K]

Have you managed to get tickets for Guetta at Pacha on thurs? They don't seem to be for sale online but I really wanna go on August 5th.
Carl

21st Jul 10 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best way to save money is to catch buses rather than taxis. Also if you are going to any nights at space and are drinking you can go to one of the off licences, chill out on the beach and then make your way down when you are ready. If you go to Den Bossa for the day on a Sunday and want to eat, there is a nice italian just across from Space, that is good for a fuel up. My missus worked for a night at Space when we lived there so used to spend quite a bit of time there.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » closing parties in Ibiza 22 database queries in 0.0069330 seconds