corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » rich h...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rich h...
Rich H

User status: Offline
20th Jul 10 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He seems to be getting everywhere atm. Fair play to him if he can get that sort of money on each job. I really don't get how people are willing to pay that sort of money though!

I've worked on some cars after some "big names" have previously done the car, and I've only been impressed twice!

Lostboy - yes it is a ridiculous price tag, but it's due to the price of carnauba and that wax has a ridiculously high carnauba content.
Daveskater
Premium Member

20th Jul 10 at 21:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Refined Detail - You've tried the rest, now try the best

You might need a longer van to fit that all on

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
lostboy
Banned

20th Jul 10 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rich H
He seems to be getting everywhere atm. Fair play to him if he can get that sort of money on each job. I really don't get how people are willing to pay that sort of money though!

I've worked on some cars after some "big names" have previously done the car, and I've only been impressed twice!

Lostboy - yes it is a ridiculous price tag, but it's due to the price of carnauba and that wax has a ridiculously high carnauba content.

But its £8,200 for some wax, I've just pulled some wax out of my ear but no fucker would give me 82p for it never mind 8200, I could pull the wax off some edam cheese and get 2p for it, explain to me why this canauba is worth £8,200.
FAZ
Premium Member

20th Jul 10 at 21:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree, whats in carnauba wa rich?
Rich H

21st Jul 10 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Carnauba is a plant extract that is very very expensive per gram / kg as a raw material! Hence why when a high concentration of carnauba is used in a wax it makes the value of it rocket. I don't personally feel the difference between a £100-£250 pot of wax is that big over the £5k plus ones. Durability isn't always that great either. You do get free lifetime refills of the tub though once you use it up lol.
Ben G

21st Jul 10 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FruitBooTeR
I wonder what that lads gross profit is per year? and how much goes into his personal bank account and not back into the company?

I mean the stuff he uses is quite expensive, he has rent and all the other usual associated business bills.

apparently it's his parents garage that he's using. that's what they said in the sun anyway. could be lies.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » rich h... 23 database queries in 0.0078011 seconds