corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Last time you cried? Faggots. When was the last time you...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Last time you cried? Faggots. When was the last time you...
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
21st Jul 10 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ SportBoy.

quote:
Originally posted by John
Hi mate, thanks for your time

Sorry, I can't read anything other than the fact you are a boring TWAT.

Obviously, I am trying hard though? Dickhead.
Jules S
Premium Member

21st Jul 10 at 22:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that a dead cat there?

If so,

On topic: I had campylobacter food poisoning earlier this year, so about twice daily back then
DannyB
Premium Member

21st Jul 10 at 22:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've tempted fate now, I went for a shit not long ago and I just farted and nearly shat myself, although I did just get out the shower so I'm still a bit wet, could be that. It didnt feel good though.
Ingham
Banned

21st Jul 10 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
You've tempted fate now, I went for a shit not long ago and I just farted and nearly shat myself, although I did just get out the shower so I'm still a bit wet, could be that. It didnt feel good though.

Why is when you pump in the shower it smells THAT much worse?
Neil

21st Jul 10 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SportBoy
couple of years ago i was having a bath and felt a fart brew .... it wasnt a fart

http://nly.gd/ljjy
ashleh

21st Jul 10 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://lifeandpoo.tumblr.com/
Shell
Premium Member

22nd Jul 10 at 08:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
@ SportBoy.

quote:
Originally posted by John
Hi mate, thanks for your time

Sorry, I can't read anything other than the fact you are a boring TWAT.

Obviously, I am trying hard though? Dickhead.

You do try way too hard It's as though you fee the need to emulate Seth style rages but even he isnt amusing half the time. I'm just saying, just be your normal self that occasionally crops up in here.
DaveyLC

22nd Jul 10 at 08:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last time I shat myself I was about 9 or 10.. I was at my grandads and down the bottom of the garden in the woods (I say garden it was more of a field).. I got the urge so I started heading home, I had to scramble up a very steep hill to get back up to the garden and when i got to the top my bowels were almost at critical mass so I decided to make a sprint for it... BIG FAIL! As soon as I tensed my muscles to run my arse erupted and a watery shit-spray run down my legs .

Quite possibly the most shameful walk of my life!
taylorboosh

22nd Jul 10 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did it after the wporld cup opener against usa, was ill off the bud leaned over t be sick, convulsion, splat...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Last time you cried? Faggots. When was the last time you... 22 database queries in 0.0570059 seconds