corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ford Boys/ Steve

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ford Boys/ Steve
hbutler

User status: Offline
24th Jul 10 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a facelift mk6 zs, so obviously i cant comment on the engine side of things. Build quality wise they arent fantastic, but the interior is nicely laid out. Handling should be fine as standard, but as mentioned by others, rear axle spacers are definately worth doing.

Interesting people mention power steering known to be troublesome, mines been in to Ford a couple of times now for being so noisy, and resonating through the steering wheel sometimes. Both times ive been told nothings wrong. Would be interesting to know if its a fault just with the ST's,or mk6's in general?

[Edited on 24-07-2010 by hbutler]
3i_gaz

24th Jul 10 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think the ST150's are VERY over rated, good once they have a few breathing mods and suspension, but i'd rather buy a clio 172/182 far better package out the tin!
GTM

24th Jul 10 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3i_gaz
i think the ST150's are VERY over rated, good once they have a few breathing mods and suspension, but i'd rather buy a clio 172/182 far better package out the tin!

overrated? everyone slates them
Graham88

25th Jul 10 at 03:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do agree I think the 172's are faster for the money but the Fiesta is alot more reliable and won't need fixing like a Renault. My mates 172 is always broken, fixes one thing and another goes wrong, this time it's the coilpack
Steve
Premium Member

25th Jul 10 at 07:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

172s are very overrated more like
ste_p23

25th Jul 10 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
172s are very overrated more like

Well said

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ford Boys/ Steve 22 database queries in 0.0081751 seconds