corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » harsh way to go

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author harsh way to go
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
9th Aug 10 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Blade_sri
quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
it probably ran out in front of him

cats do that all the time, cant go blaming some lad

so if a kid ran out its ok then? not the fact he was speeding?

Its a very sad thing but Kids are a bit different.. You can normally see a Kid and they dont tend to just sit in the road!

One of my neighbours cats is going to get flattened it just sits in the road and wont move! I've nearly killed it so many times, I've actually driven over the little fucker once (very slowly mind) and he went straight under the car, was still sat there too!! Stupid fucking animal

But what can you do?

[Edited on 09-08-2010 by DaveyLC]
Daimo B

9th Aug 10 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Know how you feel, our Grey cat (Russian Blue) was run over on one of my mum/dads anniversarys. What was worse is they were celebrating it (rare thing, they split now ). Then came the knock. The softest cat in the world (don't close the bog door and it would come in and jump on your lap whilst going for a sh1t ).

It really sucks donkey balls, but unfortunatly the laws mean you don't need to stop for a cat being run over, but you do a dog? Another superb English law.

Not much you can do really, morn the poor kitty. I know what its like when nature dies, it really effects me, but I wish it wouldn't (morelike I shouldn't let it).
Jambo

9th Aug 10 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear about your cat mate always a sad thing to loose a pet.

One of the reasons I won't get a cat is their perpencity to run out in the road.
JadeM
Premium Member

9th Aug 10 at 08:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is a bit off topic, but last night I saw a thug kicking a seagull to death It was on the pavement eating something, two louts came along and one booted it launching it in the air. It landed on the pavement and he just kept kicking it up and down the pavement. A passing motorist stopped and a guy jumped out, but the two pricks just gave him dogs abuse I don't like birds, but it was horrible to watch .... the poor thing eventually died Wtf possesses people to do stuff like that?!
Root

9th Aug 10 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
This is a bit off topic, but last night I saw a thug kicking a seagull to death It was on the pavement eating something, two louts came along and one booted it launching it in the air. It landed on the pavement and he just kept kicking it up and down the pavement. A passing motorist stopped and a guy jumped out, but the two pricks just gave him dogs abuse I don't like birds, but it was horrible to watch .... the poor thing eventually died Wtf possesses people to do stuff like that?!

no idea but it's sickening. The laws on animal cruelty are quite harsh because if somebody is able to attack a defenceless living animal in that way, it's not much different to doing the same to a defenceless child or person..

Evil bastards
JadeM
Premium Member

9th Aug 10 at 09:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I should have phoned the police, it was really upsetting Hopefuly the guy who stopped did.

[Edited on 09-08-2010 by JadeM]
SetH

9th Aug 10 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking hell! If I had seen that I would have got medieval on them. See how they like being kicked in the head by a juicer having a ROIDZ attack
JadeM
Premium Member

9th Aug 10 at 10:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Fucking hell! If I had seen that I would have got medieval on them. See how they like being kicked in the head by a juicer having a ROIDZ attack

The guy who stopped abandoned his jeep in the middle of the road and jumped out, but there was two of them running at him and threatening him. He eventually backed off and drove off
SetH

9th Aug 10 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not worth getting hurt over a seagull i guess. You should have turned into chun-Li Jade and fucked them up!

Jambo

9th Aug 10 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sick fucks

I hate cruelty to animals. Really really hate it
nathy_87

9th Aug 10 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's why my missus has a house cat for this reason.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

9th Aug 10 at 15:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
the lad was speeding, he had already been told to slow down hours before.

we buried him yeserday, really sad day.

im glad the commets from IvIarkgraham have been removed, i read these last night and that message boards are good places to talk/meet people. you have a idiot who see's it funny to put down shitty comments. i hope he does not lose something he loves in a terrible way.

how was it shitty comments you clown?

all i said was i didnt like them. i also dont like diet coke! oh no someone stop me mentioning things i dont like
SXIBLK

9th Aug 10 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people who dont love pets dont really understand what they mean to others but dont think comments need removing if he only said he doesnt like cats lol
adiohead

9th Aug 10 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
One of my neighbours cats is going to get flattened it just sits in the road and wont move! I've nearly killed it so many times, I've actually driven over the little fucker once (very slowly mind) and he went straight under the car, was still sat there too!! Stupid fucking animal

But what can you do?

You can stop, get out of your car and usher the cat towards the pavement.

DaveyLC

9th Aug 10 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:

But what can you do?

You can stop, get out of your car and usher the cat towards the pavement.

"Usher it to the pavement"? Its got more chance of getting kicked over the fence.
adiohead

9th Aug 10 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
"Usher it to the pavement"? Its got more chance of getting kicked over the fence.

Well try the ushering first, before you resort to being an animal abuser.
DaveyLC

9th Aug 10 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ofcourse I wouldnt actually kick the cat but again theres even less chance of me getting out and moving it.
Blade_sri

9th Aug 10 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
the lad was speeding, he had already been told to slow down hours before.

we buried him yeserday, really sad day.

im glad the commets from IvIarkgraham have been removed, i read these last night and that message boards are good places to talk/meet people. you have a idiot who see's it funny to put down shitty comments. i hope he does not lose something he loves in a terrible way.

how was it shitty comments you clown?

all i said was i didnt like them. i also dont like diet coke! oh no someone stop me mentioning things i dont like
the comment last nite was more then not likeing them!wot a tit u r,backtracking now
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

9th Aug 10 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my actual comment was i had hit a few with my car and that i hated them

the comment couldnt have affected you that bad if you dont even remember what i said you TIT
adiohead

9th Aug 10 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
my actual comment was i had hit a few with my car and that i hated them

the comment couldnt have affected you that bad if you dont even remember what i said you TIT

You could show a little compassion. The guy just lost his cat and is grieving

[Edited on 09-08-2010 by adiohead]
DaveyLC

9th Aug 10 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is this Compassion you speak of?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

9th Aug 10 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cannot show compasion about the death of an animal i do not like
adiohead

9th Aug 10 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i cannot show compasion about the death of an animal i do not like

How about showing some compassion towards the person that is grieving?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

9th Aug 10 at 16:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no,

i made my point earlier in the thread when he was blaming a young lad of speeding with no real evidence, then said how cat run out and sit in the road all the time and how i'd hit a few because of this

i then got abuse via u2u

so he gets no compassion
adiohead

9th Aug 10 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
no,

i made my point earlier in the thread when he was blaming a young lad of speeding with no real evidence, then said how cat run out and sit in the road all the time and how i'd hit a few because of this

i then got abuse via u2u

so he gets no compassion

He was also upset at losing his cat and you didn't even care. Maybe if you'd of showed compassion in the first place, you'd not got abuse.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » harsh way to go 22 database queries in 0.1449878 seconds